PDA

View Full Version : Fable for pc

18Darkdragon
06-13-2006, 02:53 AM
Theres a few things I kind of want help on. First is there a way to get rid of the scars? Like I dont know, use a potion a few times or healing magic? Does anyone know if theres a way? Seconed, were is the frying pan in Oakvale farms? I have all the clues and i thought it would be between the barn and the stacks of straw. Just need help on that. Last if I kill Whisper in the Arena, will Thunder come after me?

Craig
06-13-2006, 02:56 AM
I'm just going by educated guesses but:

1. Scars are for life, not just for christmas.

2. I have no idea what you're talking about.

3. No.

18Darkdragon
06-13-2006, 03:01 AM
1 My scars are really bad, like bloody. ive seen people with scars but the dont look that bad, how can i make not as bad looking.

2 Im talking about the Treasure hunt thing, were you need to find 6 clues and it will tell you were the the treasure (frying pan) is. I found them all and looked for it but i still cant find it, even with cheats i still cant find it, I need to know were exactly it is.

3.If I dont kill Whisper do I ever see her again? Besides seeing her in the Oakvale bar.

Fonzie
06-13-2006, 06:36 PM
1.Nope

2. It's somewhere around their. www.Gamefaqs.com go their and look for fable stuff that'll help you.

3. No he won't but if you try to marry Lady Grey you'll have to fight him ethier way. He's easy so don't worry about it.

18Darkdragon
06-13-2006, 09:25 PM
Ok if I cant heal my scars why is it that every time I get a new one if glows for a little while? Is it becuase its new or is it something else?