PDA

View Full Version : Where can i get FF1?

Badge
06-13-2006, 10:31 AM
Where can i get FF1? I really wanna play this game, well all of them in fact can anyone tell me where i can get FF1,2,3,4,5,6 from?:confused:

Captain Maxx Power
06-13-2006, 10:52 AM
If you own either a PSX console or a GBA, you can get the respective updated versions of FF1 for them, packaged along with FF2 as standard. The PSX title is called Final Fantasy:Origins, and the GBA version is usually called Final Fantasy:Dawn of Souls. Both can be purchased on eBay, though from official store outlets you can most likely buy the GBA version more easily than the PSX version. Note that the GBA version is considered by many to be too easy, and I'm inclined to agree. The PSX version is much closer to how FF1 was on the NES console.

Crossblades
06-13-2006, 01:42 PM
FF III will be released for the DS this September and FF V and FF VI will be released for the GBA sometime this year. If you don't want to wait, you can just get the PS versions of V and VI which are packed together, which is called Final Fantasy Anthology, off of ebay or used in a local gamestop

Flying Mullet
06-13-2006, 01:44 PM
For the originals, online auctions and used game shops are your best bets. Occasionally you can find them at pawn shops and garage sales. You're going to have to keep your eyes open to see what you can find.

lovehurts
06-13-2006, 04:37 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/FINAL-FANTASY-NES-GAME-THE-FIRST-ONE-TESTED_W0QQitemZ104750797691QQihZ020QQcategoryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
GOOD price ends in 4 days my friend.TESTED
http://www.lagunamov2k.com/downroms.html
HERE this site is good too
http://www.fortunecity.co.uk/skyscraper/disk/162/downloads/roms2.html

Badge
06-14-2006, 03:39 PM
Thanx, i did manage to find the american versions of FF1 and 2 but I think Ebay is my best bet. Cheers, much love

Captain Maxx Power
06-14-2006, 04:02 PM
Cheers, much love

Why can't the rest of you be this grateful when you get help? :D

Hayabusa
06-14-2006, 06:22 PM
OK! So yes, I would say E-bay is the best option - I finally got some money- WENT TO THE MALL - TO DISC REPLAYS...EB GAMES...and NO ONE HAD Final Fantasy Anthology = which is FF5 and FF6 for Playstation. I was so depressed because last month they had them- So I went home went on E-bay and found it - Bought it, and it should be here soon! :) - Makes me wish I hadn't gone all out to those stores- The older FF titles are quickly disappearing, with the exception of the Gameboy Advance versions, so if you would like the Playstation, or in the case of FF1 and 4,6 - You should use the internet - GBA is fun too - But FF1 was TOOOOOOOO easy - FF2 was good though - Hope you find a copies of them all! :)

FlyingCow
06-15-2006, 02:50 PM
E-Bay is good but if you dont wanna spend money then dl the ROM (and the emulator if u dont have it)

drunkymonkey
06-15-2006, 03:15 PM
Considering you can't buy any PSX games that aren't pre-owned now on retail, it'll be quite hard buying it.

~SapphireStar~
06-16-2006, 12:13 AM
If you live in the UK try Gamestations and Computer Exchange (CEX). They get them in all the time. When I was working for CEX someone guy cashed in all the PS1 versions (cept 3) and we sold them for £3 each!

G13
06-16-2006, 07:57 AM
You can get them from gamequestdirect.com for 15 to 20 bucks. Some of them are a little more, but aren't they worth it!?

Badge
06-16-2006, 09:51 AM
Well in a shop called action replay they had the anthology bout a month ago and now its gone!And I've seen some shops with the origins but because of the new films everyone thinks they are a huge fan so are buying for sake!!!!!!!!=(