PDA

View Full Version : Strange

DarkLord
06-13-2006, 03:57 PM
I just had a weird thought. In VII, lifestream protects the planet. So seeing as people seem to stay in the lifestream once dead (as seen as Aeris and Zack are part of the lifestream even after AC) the planet actually becomes stronger by the death of the people.
That sounds kinda evil to me, don't you think?

Flying Mullet
06-13-2006, 04:21 PM
When people are born their life, or "soul", if taken from the lifestream and placed on the plant. Then, once they die, their life, or "soul", returns to the lifestream. So it's a cycle, rather than the planet getting stronger.

Which is why Shinra is killing the planet, as them "mining" the lifestream out of the planet is killing the planet as it cannot continue the circle of life.

DarkLord
06-15-2006, 12:30 PM
That's what I thought, But then why is it that in AC, Zack and Aeris have stayed in the lifestream for years with no signs of leaving it soon, which is kinda weird.

Meat Puppet
06-15-2006, 12:57 PM
That's what I thought, But then why is it that in AC, Zack and Aeris have stayed in the lifestream for years with no signs of leaving it soon, which is kinda weird.

My guess is that it could take several years for parts of the lifestream to be reiterated.

DarkLord
06-15-2006, 03:30 PM
I suppose, but that would mean that Aeris and Zack days are numbered...

Flying Mullet
06-15-2006, 03:55 PM
Also, I'm not aware of it ever being stated how long one's "soul" is in the lifestream before it is reborn, so their souls could stay in the lifestream for decades before being reborn.

DarkLord
06-16-2006, 10:04 AM
Could be... Well, if they make some kinda sequel hundreds of years later with Aeris and Zack still in the lifestream, then something weirds going on, there can't be that much lifestream to get through before it gets to them, can there?

escobert
06-16-2006, 10:20 AM
You figure there are millions of souls or whatever in the life stream so it would take years for them to regenerate back to life, also if there was any order then the people who had died before would then be reborn before they were. I dunno just a thought since the game doesn't really explain it all too well.