PDA

View Full Version : Nodes

kain_ex
06-13-2006, 07:25 PM
When fighting Vegnagun's leg, is it worth to finish off those nodes? And what's the best way to kill them? I tried to use Spare Change and Fireworks, but I lost my nerves before I finish it :D

Tavrobel
06-13-2006, 07:41 PM
Yes. If you defeat one of the nodes, one of them drops Hero Drink 100% of the time. Which also means if you defeat all three, then you get three Hero Drinks (which means you are invincible for one character when used). The only other time you can obtain a Hero Drink is stealing one from Shuyin for a measly rate of .5%. They are mostly used in the NEXT game, incase if you want somethig to be easier.

The easiest way to knowledge.

When a Node turns red, that means it is immune to phsyical attacks. When Yellow, it is immune to magic attacks. When green, it has no immunity (actually it might be immune to those non-physical/non-magical attacks that fall under both of those categories, but, it's not a major concern; just use physical or magic on that, I'm not sure, someone else can disprove me for all I care). However, you must use ALL ranged attacks, no melee, as the position of them might suggest. If you have Mascot, use the uber attacks that they have (Cactaur Gun and Moogle Beam). CG is physical, MB is magical. Or you can wait until they are ALL not red, and use the CatNip acessory to deal 9999 w/ Trigger Happy, but that's really gay. Whatever works.