- Malboro_Menace vs. vivi_ultima

- crop vs. rubah

- Nano vs. Being Retarded

Group B

- Mittopotahis vs. Lychon

- Doomie vs. Kentarou

- Omnislasher Draco vs. corncracker oddler

- Lost Number vs. Brian The Pink Shark

Please, contact your opponet. All the matches will be sudden death. However, the players will have the freedom to decide if they'll hold their own series (like winning two games out of three) but they have to do so before the deadline. The players will have the freedom to choose the server at which they'll play. I personally use Yahoo.com but it is up to you. Both players must pm me the results of the match. You can also post the results here. The deadline for the first round is June, 23rd (next week's Friday). That gives you a week and a half. Let the taunting begin.

Brian The Pink Shark
06-13-2006, 09:41 PM
LOL up against LN of all people, you goin down bitch :choc:

Hawkeye
06-13-2006, 10:19 PM
I play on Yahoo, FYI to anyone I'm up against.

Lychon
06-13-2006, 10:30 PM
If we're doing this on Yahoo chess....the game limits should be no more than 5 minutes total time for each player as to avoid the possibility of someone cheating with a computer.

-LYCHON

Lost Number
06-13-2006, 11:33 PM
Yea yea Bri, you all talk.

KentaRawr!
06-13-2006, 11:49 PM
I've contacted Doomie. We are preparing the game now.

KaakoriX
06-13-2006, 11:59 PM
o_0... im up against Rad......... X_X omg im screwed.........
god plz help me

Hawkeye
06-14-2006, 12:00 AM
If we're doing this on Yahoo chess....the game limits should be no more than 5 minutes total time for each player as to avoid the possibility of someone cheating with a computer.

-LYCHON
Time rushes me, and I do very poor when I can't think for a certain amount of time. 5 minutes is too fast for me, and I don't cheat.

KaakoriX
06-14-2006, 12:12 AM

-LYCHON
Time rushes me, and I do very poor when I can't think for a certain amount of time. 5 minutes is too fast for me, and I don't cheat.

omg yeah...............sumtimes it can take me like 10-15 min........wait when r these actually gonna be?????

cuz all this week-next week i wont be on (after today) because i got exams..........

and if it goes into mid July.....im gone to Edmonton for a wedding then back here for another 2 and we know the familys so i cant exactly not go to all the events.....(indian weddings are LONG u got like things 2 weeks befor the actual wedding) so baisicly i cant garuntee being on 100% untill after wednesday next week till about 2nd week of July

Lychon
06-14-2006, 12:40 AM
I'm just saying that the best way to keep this tournament honest is to limit the time to 5 minutes. Otherwise, all we have to go on is someone's word.

-LYCHON

KentaRawr!
06-14-2006, 01:53 AM
What if we were to use the "E-Mail the game to me" feature on Yahoo? o.o

radyk05
06-14-2006, 02:15 AM
people, just use whatever you like the best. as far as im concerned you can play postal mail chess. just make the deadline.

NeoCracker
06-14-2006, 03:37 AM
sorry, but I gotta drop. Right now I'm on an unsecured network somewhere, and my internet is shut off, so I'm not sure I can get on very much the next couple weeks, p;lus if its yahoo there's no way in hell its coming on my computer.

oddler
06-14-2006, 04:25 AM
Well, if corncracker's out then count me in for his spot. I'll need to know some information though. Such as how to play with my opponent and such.

radyk05
06-14-2006, 04:33 AM
how to play with your opponent? want me to play for you? lol. just pm him and coordinate a time and a server where you can play. im sorry to hear that cornie is out but at least we still have a full list of players.

KentaRawr!
06-14-2006, 05:37 AM
Odd. Doomie doesn't seem to be PMing me back. :(

Malboro_Menace
06-14-2006, 11:47 AM
Well I look forward to playing vivi_ultima :D

Dell
06-14-2006, 02:13 PM
I will go to Yahoo Chess, and look a bit, if my computer are compatible to Yahoo Chess, then I'll play with Malboro_Menace :D , if not, maybe I have to drop :( . I hear there are some web hosting Online Chess, I try to look.

radyk05
06-16-2006, 02:10 AM
any time now, KaakoriX....

KaakoriX
06-17-2006, 01:39 AM
yeah sure....but PLZ wait untill Wednesday the 21 at the earlyest....i got exams monday, tues and wed. mornings so yeah............

KentaRawr!
06-17-2006, 02:18 AM
Doomie still hasn't contacted me back. :mad2:

rubah
06-17-2006, 02:25 AM
Radio silence from crop.

rubah
06-17-2006, 08:53 PM
Okay, I got ahold of him, and we duked it out on yahoo! for about ten minutes. He had a good pawn setup going, but couldn't withstand my queen;o

also, I stickied this thread^_^

KentaRawr!
06-17-2006, 08:55 PM
Still no reply from doomie. Now that I think of it, Doomie hasn't really been on EoFF lately. I hope he/she is alright. :holmes:

Edit: Ooh! A Cid's Knight double posted! :excited:

Crop
06-17-2006, 08:56 PM
It all happend so fast but the better player won, kudos to you and good luck in the rest of the Tournament.

rubah
06-17-2006, 09:04 PM
doomie was on the chat in #fat_chocobo the other day, if he comes back in I'll try and get his attention for you.

KentaRawr!
06-17-2006, 09:06 PM
Thanks Rubah, you double poster you. :D It truly is appreciated. Hope to see you in the finals.

radyk05
06-17-2006, 11:01 PM
results so far:
Group A

- radyk05 vs. KaakoriX >> nothing....

- Malboro_Menace vs. vivi_ultima >> nothing here

- crop vs. rubah >> Winner = rubah (yay!)

- Nano vs. Being Retarded >> nothing here

Group B

- Mittopotahis vs. Lychon >> Winner = Lychon (way to go!)

- Doomie vs. Kentarou >> Doomie = in the wilderness (not played yet)

- Omnislasher Draco vs. oddler >> nothing...

- Lost Number vs. Brian The Pink Shark >> lost in the open sea infested with pink fish (not played yet)

(got a stickied thread and a CK's doble post! yay for me!)

KentaRawr!
06-19-2006, 11:12 PM
Finally got a mail from Doomie. We're discussing the chess room.

Edit: I won the match. :D

radyk05
06-20-2006, 04:09 AM
nice! see if you can contact Being Retarded. your brother is having trouble contacting him. i'll need Nano to eventually post in this thread so we can all know that Being Retarded is no-where to be found. if thats the case he'll get a 'bye'.

Nano
06-20-2006, 08:33 AM
I finally got back in contact with being retarded and we should (hopefully) have a game set up soon.

KaakoriX
06-21-2006, 11:59 PM
OK, had the last exam today

W00T NO MORES SCHOOL!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

ne ways... anytime now radyk05.........

Hawkeye
06-22-2006, 01:08 AM
Nano and I drew.

rubah
06-22-2006, 01:14 AM
isn't the point of sudden death to play until someone wins? x.x;

radyk05
06-22-2006, 02:17 AM
yup, thats exactly the point. please play until you get a definite winner.

edit (june 22): deadline is tomorrow and i still don't know the results of most matches. im willing to extend the deadline a couple of days but you must play!

radyk05
06-26-2006, 09:52 PM
couple of days past the deadline. well, i don't have results for my game yet. some of you did reply to my pm asking to drop out of the tournament. well, oddler, since you replyied (sp?) my pm saying that you haven't recieved any response from Omnislasher Draco, it is you who will go to the next round if you can't get your match until wednesday (im extending the deadline from a week and a half to two weeks). vivi_ultima said that she's been very busy and unavailable. well, Malboro_Menace, looks like you'll get a bye too. as for BTPS and Lost Number, try to get your match. same goes to Nano and Being Retarded and KaakoriX and myself.

Here are the results so far:

- radyk05 vs. KaakoriX >> not played

- Malboro_Menace vs. vivi_ultima >> winner via bye = Malboro_Menace

- crop vs. rubah >> winner = rubah

- Nano vs. Being Retarded >> played + tied = not played

- Mittopotahis vs. Lychon >> winner = Lychon

- Doomie vs. Kentarou >> winner = Kentarou

- Omnislasher Draco vs. oddler >> not played

- Lost Number vs. Brian The Pink Shark >> not played

PS: sorry for the double post :D:D:D:D