PDA

View Full Version : Final Form

Spawn of Sephiroth
06-13-2006, 08:17 PM
Okay, i just got my Final Form last night, and i know that it can only level up by killing Nobodies, and i am currently going to the spot " Proof of Existence in World that Never Was, and i am running into the little portals, transforming into my final form, killing about 12-15 nobodies at a time, turning around, go back out of the portal and going to the save point, exiting the world so i can go back in it with full Drive Gauge since it automatically refills when you leave a world while you are in a form, but is that the quickest way to level up the drive or is there any other quicker and more efficient way to level up? :choc2:

Tavrobel
06-13-2006, 08:23 PM
That's the best way, because of the proximity of the Save point. You can also try Tower runs at Yen Sid's place. They are easier to kill and often come in groups of four, or more, but if you don't have enough bars, you won't complete the run and therefore, must spend time to recharge it.

If you don't know how to go to Yen Sid's Tower again, go to the train station in Twilight Town, near "The Usual Spot," and it should take you there with a Reaction Command.

Spawn of Sephiroth
06-13-2006, 08:27 PM
thanks, yeah i searched forever last night to try to figure out a good way to level up without spending a million years to recharge my drive bar, and i wouldn't have found that except for the fact that i was doing a runthrough of the world that never was from start to finish to kill as many nobodies as i could.:choc2:

SeeDRankLou
06-13-2006, 09:52 PM
Your way is a good one, and if it works for you you should stick with it. Here's the best way I've found to level up final form.

Equip Bond of Flame, Oathkeeper, and Fire Boost. Put Firaga on one of your shortcuts.
Go to the Twilight's View save point in The World That Never Was (I think that's what it's called, it's the third available save point). Go past the room with the Snipers and to the next room (Naught's something). It's one of those stairway areas, and it has three places where nobodies attack. Right by the door (Samurais and Creepers), up the first set of stairs (Creepers), and at the top (Berserkers and Samurais). Go up to the second area where nobodies attack and enter final form, you will be attacked by a bunch of Creepers. There are at least 25, and they are all easily dispatched with a firaga, and you can usually get two or three with a single firaga. Even with just three bars, you can probably kill most of them in this fashion by the time you are down to one drive bar. When you are down to one drive bar, make a run for the save point in Twilight's View (glide through the Sniper room, there's time), and exit the world. You'll be done in no time.

Also, if you miss exiting the world quickly enough, just go to the Underdrome and enter a tournament and immediatley quit, your drive gauge will max out.

Cruise Control
06-14-2006, 02:48 PM
Yen sids tower is better. Magnega+Firaga=Pwned

Spawn of Sephiroth
06-14-2006, 07:35 PM
Also, if you miss exiting the world quickly enough, just go to the Underdrome and enter a tournament and immediatley quit, your drive gauge will max out.

thats cool, i didn't know you could get your gauge maxed out that way.:choc2:

Jessweeee♪
06-19-2006, 06:16 PM
I usually go to the Twilight town mansion. The most I've gotten is 50, but it's hard.
Just go from the white room to the computer room or vice-versa and go around using Thundaga. (of course this will only work if you have high magic)