PDA

View Full Version : remedy+

htotheh
06-14-2006, 12:38 AM
how do i get remedy +
my alexander can't learn the refine med+ or whatever ability (which turns 6 remedy into 1 remedy +)

Xurts
06-14-2006, 04:47 AM
You actually need 60 Remedies to refine them into Remedy+es. If Alexander's Medicine Level Up ability is not available to learn yet, then you need to learn other abilities first. For instance, you can't learn Str+40% before you have learned Str+20%, same goes for Alexander's Med. Lv. Up ability. I apologize, but I am not sure which ability you need to learn first in order to unlock it. I am guessing that it might be High Mag. Refine or Med Data? If those don't unlock it, just venture over to Cactaur Island and learn a bunch. Cactaurs give you 20 AP per kill, so you will be learning abilities extremely quickly.

farplaner
06-14-2006, 05:29 AM
You actually need 60 Remedies to refine them into Remedy+es. If Alexander's Medicine Level Up ability is not available to learn yet, then you need to learn other abilities first. For instance, you can't learn Str+40% before you have learned Str+20%, same goes for Alexander's Med. Lv. Up ability. I apologize, but I am not sure which ability you need to learn first in order to unlock it. I am guessing that it might be High Mag. Refine or Med Data? If those don't unlock it, just venture over to Cactaur Island and learn a bunch. Cactaurs give you 20 AP per kill, so you will be learning abilities extremely quickly.

It's Med Data that unlocks Med Lv Up.

Xurts
06-14-2006, 06:07 AM

It's Med Data that unlocks Med Lv Up.
Ah ha! I knew it had to be one of them. :p

htotheh
06-18-2006, 02:49 AM
ok thanks everyone

Xaven
06-18-2006, 03:51 AM
What are Remedy+s good for again?

Twilight Edge
06-18-2006, 08:29 AM
getting doomtrain.

Xaven