PDA

View Full Version : Getting FFXI very soon

ThePheonix
06-14-2006, 02:05 AM
School is almost over, and I'm getting FFXI in about a week (maybe even 4 days, maybe a bit more) so I would like a world pass to either Pandemonium or Midgardsormr (for me and my brother (can 3 of his friends use it too?), I don't care which server...).

I have a question as well, Can I start 2 accounts on the same computer, so that when I get a second computer sometime during the summer, either me or my brother can switch to that one?

Thanks in advance!

Yeargdribble
06-14-2006, 02:09 AM
I have a question as well, Can I start 2 accounts on the same computer, so that when I get a second computer sometime during the summer, either me or my brother can switch to that one?

Sorry no. While SE has mentioned that they have considered making a way to split accounts they have yet to make it a reality. You will need to get two copies for you both to play the game simultaneously at any poi

ThePheonix
06-14-2006, 02:35 AM
But if I get 2 pol codes (get 2 copie of the game) and make 2 seperate accounts, can I do that on one computer, and then play one on another computer (not split an account)

Also, what are the other payment options (I know about Epasporte / credit card, (and debit card?)) and how safe is the payment system?

Miriel
06-14-2006, 04:22 AM
Oh, as long as you have two different sets of codes, you can definitely do that. The only restriction is that you can't play on two accounts using only one copy of the game.

The payment system is as safe as any other payment options you use online. I've never had a problem yet and I've been playing for two years.

PM me and let me know when you have the game and I'll send you a worldpass to Pandemonium. :)