PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! My game won't move on to the Final Bosses!

hhr1dluv
06-14-2006, 03:41 AM
Hello everyone...I'm near the very last bosses in FF 6, but my game won't move forward to let me meet them. You know the part, right after you beat Poltergeist, and you fall through a hole and near a switch? Well, I thought that at that point, you could access your entire party and the ending boss sequence would begin. But my game's not doing anything! Is it a glitch? Or, am I doing something wrong? Maybe there's something specific I need to do? Please help! I don't want to start all over again!

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-14-2006, 03:50 AM
You have to get all of your three parties to the end of their respective paths, not just one.

KoShiatar
06-14-2006, 10:29 AM
Yes, when you've gotten alla parties as far as they can go (end points), the path will open and you'll be teleported in front of Kefka.

Flying Mullet
06-14-2006, 12:45 PM
FFVI includes technology called "Power Play Level". As you make your way through FFVI, it records your playing patterns, including how you do in battles, what your levels are when you're in the battles, your overall levels and how you spend your money. If, after making your way to the end of Kefka's Tower, you have not reached a certain level, the game won't let you continue, as your FFVI skills are pathetic and Kefka would just wipe you off of the bottom of his shoe. :chef:

Peter_20
06-14-2006, 01:03 PM
FFVI includes technology called "Power Play Level". As you make your way through FFVI, it records your playing patterns, including how you do in battles, what your levels are when you're in the battles, your overall levels and how you spend your money. If, after making your way to the end of Kefka's Tower, you have not reached a certain level, the game won't let you continue, as your FFVI skills are pathetic and Kefka would just wipe you off of the bottom of his shoe. :chef:Hey, Flying Mullet, SITE STAFF MEMBER, why are you spamming everywhere? :confused::mad:

But yes, have all parties stand on their respective switches. :cool:

hhr1dluv
06-14-2006, 03:50 PM
Yeah, I figured out the 'three paths' thing soon after posting here. I guess I was too panicked to realize "hey, there are three switches, should I step on them all?":tongue: I beat the game last night! Yay!

Thanks for your help, all those who replied!