PDA

View Full Version : Which of these gamecube games should I get?

KentaRawr!
06-14-2006, 05:31 AM
Yup. Another.

Well, I noticed that I could get 2 Gamecube Games used with $35, so I figured I'd make another poll about which one I should get. My mind is set on Star Fox Adventures currently, which I can get for $7. The poll has the other games I'm interested in that I can buy along with Star Fox Adventures.

So, out of the games in the poll, which one do you think I should get (along with Star Fox Adventures)?

This time, since my mind is already set on one game, and since this poll is about the other game which my mind is not set on, this poll might actually help me decide. Just make sure to state why you think I should get the game you voted (or meant to vote for). :choc2:

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-14-2006, 05:36 AM
Why would you ever want Star Fox Adventures anywhere near you?

KentaRawr!
06-14-2006, 05:40 AM
I tried a Demo and it seems fun. :p That be why.

Markus. D
06-14-2006, 05:46 AM
PN03 and Lost Kingdoms 1&2.

ughhis
06-14-2006, 10:16 AM
Not Star Fox Adventures.

1. Pikmin 2 (My vote)
2. Mario Kart (If you have people to play with this would be my choice)
3. Viewtiful Joe
4. Paper Mario

Pikmin 2 is amazingly fun, quirky, cutesy, with good graphics, control, puzzles (simple ones that utilize the Pikminpowahz), etc. Nice music and a cute story. (Almost no story at all, that means.) It's just wellmade all around. And quite long, but if you don't like littlestory games with no omgreflexskills where you run around looking cute and find treasure it might not be your thing.

My vote goes to Pikmin 2 but as I said above Mario Kart if you have someone, preferrably mora than one to play with. Funfunfun.

Edit - But none of the games suck, so you should just go with your heart or somesuch. Don't you have any cool shops with a tryfor10daysandswitchfor-anothergame kinda things? Those are awesome. Just buy one of them! Just know that Viewtiful Joe is short and hard (relative of course), Paper Mario is a little slow and drawn out, Mario Kart might not be fun for long if you play alone.

You are the only one!

Elite Lord Sigma
06-14-2006, 12:34 PM
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door is what I would recommend. It has a good battle system (assuming you know what to do), the graphics are quite creative and artistic, the music is quite good, and it can manage to be fun, yet challenging at the same time.

Madame Adequate
06-14-2006, 01:44 PM
Pikmin 2.

Crossblades
06-14-2006, 02:05 PM
Paper Mario 2. It's just too fun:)

Cid Vicious
06-14-2006, 02:09 PM
On that list, Paper Mario. Other, Eternal Darkness.

Roto13
06-14-2006, 02:49 PM
Of that list, I can't choose between Viewtiful Joe and Paper Mario. Paper Mario is probably better, though. Don't get that POS Star Fox Adventures. It's the reason nobody really cared when Nintendo sold Rare. :rolleyes2

~SapphireStar~
06-14-2006, 03:29 PM
Paper Mario 2, but they arent on the list, Skies of Arcadia or Havest Moon!

DeathKnight
06-14-2006, 05:35 PM
Viewtiful Joe

Craig
06-14-2006, 06:49 PM
Whatever you do, don't get Star Fox Adventures.

I Took the Red Pill
06-14-2006, 07:53 PM
I'd go with Double Dash, especially if you're going to play it with your friends.

Mirage
06-14-2006, 08:42 PM
If you've got someone to race, I definitely recommend Mario Kart DD.

KentaRawr!
06-14-2006, 11:35 PM
Well, due to the votes, I got Star Fox Adventures and Paper Mario 2. So like, hah. Next month I'm getting Pikmin 2 and Mario Kart. I'll get Viewtiful Joe some time in the far away future. :) Thanks for voting.

Mirage
06-14-2006, 11:47 PM
:(

kidney / theif
06-14-2006, 11:56 PM
Why would you ever want Star Fox Adventures anywhere near you?

Yeah.. I played that over my aunt's house and I was like :bored: the whole time.

Rengori
06-16-2006, 09:57 AM
Viewtiful Joe would have been a good choice too.

Devourment
06-16-2006, 10:21 AM
Yup. Another.

Well, I noticed that I could get 2 Gamecube Games used with $35, so I figured I'd make another poll about which one I should get. My mind is set on Star Fox Adventures currently, which I can get for $7. The poll has the other games I'm interested in that I can buy along with Star Fox Adventures.

So, out of the games in the poll, which one do you think I should get (along with Star Fox Adventures)?

This time, since my mind is already set on one game, and since this poll is about the other game which my mind is not set on, this poll might actually help me decide. Just make sure to state why you think I should get the game you voted (or meant to vote for). :choc2:You should wait until Super Paper Mario comes out, & then buy that along with Pikmin 1 & 2 & Paper Mario 2. :love:

Nah, seriously, I'd go for Paper Mario 2 or Pikimin 2...

Edit: Oh wait, you've already decided on the matter. Haha.

Roto13
06-16-2006, 03:19 PM
Well, due to the votes, I got Star Fox Adventures and Paper Mario 2. So like, hah. Next month I'm getting Pikmin 2 and Mario Kart. I'll get Viewtiful Joe some time in the far away future. :) Thanks for voting.
I'd get Viewtiful Joe before I'd get Mario Kart (but I don't like racing games), and I'd certainly get it before I'd get Pikmin 2. One of my friends gave me a copy and I don't enjoy it at all. Viewtiful Joe is one of my favourite games this/last generation.

Alixsar
06-17-2006, 05:24 AM
If you don't have Wind Waker or MGS Twin Snakes yet, you should get those. On that list, Paper Mario was fun albeit very simplistic.

Slothy
06-17-2006, 12:15 PM
Well, due to the votes, I got Star Fox Adventures and Paper Mario 2. So like, hah.

For your sake I hope you really do like Star Fox. Out of every game in my collection, that's the only one I regret buying (what can I say, I got it before I found out it was crap).

My vote would have been for Viewtiful Joe, and Mario Kart, even though DD is my least favorite in the series.

KentaRawr!
06-17-2006, 07:40 PM
Well, due to the votes, I got Star Fox Adventures and Paper Mario 2. So like, hah.

For your sake I hope you really do like Star Fox.

I indeed do. While it's not the best game in my collection, it's definitely not sucky like most people say. The battle system could have been used in much better ways. Most enemies can be defeated just by mashing away at the A Button until the 34% point. At that point, smarter enemies start appearing, who actually BLOCK attacks. :D It saddens me though how they slapped the Star Fox title on this game, because knowing about some of the things that were going to be in Dinosaur Planet before they changed it to Star Fox Adventures just makes you think at some points; "Wow. That would have been a bit cooler." But I still enjoy the game.

Edit: Oh, I forgot about MGS: The Twin Snakes. I played MGS 2 and liked it quite a bit, and was planning on getting it, but somewhere in the Sands of Time, I just forgot about it. >_<

Roto13
06-17-2006, 09:26 PM
I actually bought Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes recntly. I preferred MGS 2, myself.