PDA

View Full Version : ECW

tomamar04
06-14-2006, 01:53 PM
Did anyone see the debut show on Sci-Fi? I didn't, and I'm glad I didn't. Sandman against a Zombie??? Vampires on the show, a stripper that couldn't strip and Justin Credible getting sqaushed against a guy who belongs on Smackdown, not ECW. This is not only insulting to ECW fans, but it's completly laughable to the occasional viewer

Compare that to Raw, with the reunion of D-X, three of WWE brightest young talents in Nitro, Benjamin and Carlito in what could be a great match at Vengeance, real life enemies Foley and Flair at Vengeance, the list goes on.

Did anyone watch ECW on Sci-Fi last night though?

RSL
06-14-2006, 02:31 PM
I've been out of the wrestling loop for a long time now, but why is ECW on a the Sci-Fi channel? I didn't know wrestling was science fiction!

jesteranimefreak
06-14-2006, 02:37 PM
I've been out of the wrestling loop for a long time now, but why is ECW on a the Sci-Fi channel? I didn't know wrestling was science fiction!

It's the one network that Vince could get to carry it? Oh and I'm sure you all know that Vince is the puppet master for this whole ECW thing right? Anyway, I didn't watch it... what happened with Cena? Wasn't he supossed to make an apperance?

RSL
06-14-2006, 02:37 PM
No I didn't have any idea. The last time I watched wresting was probably mid 2000. I was just curious!

tomamar04
06-14-2006, 02:51 PM
Cena made an appearance and him, Edge and RVD had some sort of pointless fight.