PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a song

starseeker
06-14-2006, 07:19 PM
I'm trying to find the song that plays in the FMV ending of the PSX release of Final Fantasy 6. I know its the aria but I can't find that particular version. Does anyone know where to find it? And don't suggest bluelaguna, I've looked there.

And can an admin fix the thread title, its looking not lokking.

IceAngel
06-14-2006, 09:55 PM
You could always try FileFront. They do quite a selection of final fantasy downloads of music and stuff. Worth a look if you haven't already.

Sefie1999AD
06-14-2006, 09:58 PM
Are you talking about the orchestral version with the opera singer (during the bonus FMV you get after beating the game) or the one with a female voice just humming the melody (during the ending FMV)? The former is Aria di Mezzo Carattere from FFVI: Grande Finale, and the latter has never been released in a soundtrack. I have them both, but the latter contains all the gunshots, explosions and other sound effects that play during the ending FMV.

starseeker
06-15-2006, 12:31 PM
I was looking fo the second one but without all the background noise. But if it wasn't released separatly on a soundtrack, then its no biggie.

Hayabusa
06-19-2006, 05:16 AM
I have what you're looking for I think - Do you want it still? "Aria Di Mezzo Caratter"? It's.....VERY operish