PDA

View Full Version : old name

sir helix
06-14-2006, 09:20 PM
What ever happened to it being called (FINAL FANTASY VII INITIATIVE) i mean a few years back i snagged a copy of psm and it was not DC butthis name. what the hell?:confused:

and another thang why is vincent teaming up with caitseth and why is the game a 3rd person shooter? final fantasy is an RPG series

Edit by Psychotic: Hey sir helix, please don't double post. You can use the edit/delete button if you have anything further to add.

Spawn of Sephiroth
06-15-2006, 12:31 AM
What ever happened to it being called (FINAL FANTASY VII INITIATIVE) i mean a few years back i snagged a copy of psm and it was not DC butthis name. what the hell?:confused:

and another thang why is vincent teaming up with caitseth and why is the game a 3rd person shooter? final fantasy is an RPG series

Edit by Psychotic: Hey sir helix, please don't double post. You can use the edit/delete button if you have anything further to add.

yeah i think it is pretty stupid to make an RPG into a third person shooter game. either way, i am still gonna buy it, play it and love it no matter how horrible it is like all the reviews are saying.:choc2: