PDA

View Full Version : Baku and Zidane.

Chris
06-14-2006, 09:57 PM
Zidane joined the Tantalus as a child, and Baku took him in. Baku served as a father to him, but Zidane was acting out as any other normal teenager.

Zidane left the Tantalus a couple of times, but he always returned. The rest of the gang also served as Zidane's supportive family, and they were all tight.

What's your thoughts on Zidane and the Tantalus as a family? Do you have anything you want to say about the subject?

I've always thought that their relationship was fascinating, a very dysfunctional family, but loving. They all genuinely care for each other.

Fantasy Fan
06-14-2006, 10:02 PM
they're a gang or a band. To me it's like a pack of wild wolves or something.

G13
06-14-2006, 11:21 PM
Speaking of wolves, what are Zenero and Benero? They look like overgrown wolves but then there's their pig noses. But I digress. I always thought of Tantalus as more of a family than a gang, a happy one I might add!

Chris
06-14-2006, 11:39 PM
Speaking of wolves, what are Zenero and Benero? They look like overgrown wolves but then there's their pig noses. But I digress. I always thought of Tantalus as more of a family than a gang, a happy one I might add!
I totally agree with that. They just seem so comfortable around each other.

TurkSlayer
06-15-2006, 12:52 AM
Yes, they all had a very strong, sort of brotherly relationship toward each other, especially Marcus, Blank, and Zidane. Cinna and the Nero brothers seemed a bit more distant, but the were still part of the family regardless.

I love Tantalus.

G13
06-15-2006, 03:23 AM
Aren't Marcus and Blank actual brothers?

Ouch!
06-15-2006, 04:24 AM
I don't think Marcus and Blank are actually related. Marcus just calls him "bro" as a sign of how close they are. That kind of relationship always led me to believe that Tantulus was pretty tight.

drunkymonkey
06-15-2006, 01:58 PM
Yeah, and they're honest too. Regent Cid trusts them to get Garnet in the first place, and they keep appearing as good guys throughout the adventure. I would have loved to be able to battle more as them, or even Baku.

Sefie1999AD
06-15-2006, 04:24 PM
Tantalus is a group of thieves, but they're very close to each other, so they're pretty much like a family. Zidane, Marcus and Blank having a brotherly relationship sounds reasonable.

Quindiana Jones
06-15-2006, 04:32 PM
They act like an older family than they are. If you get my drift. Most young families are always arguing, but they're all close and on each other's wavelengths. Very good family I reckon.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-15-2006, 04:47 PM
In a way they all support each other although i think that there was a greater connection between Blank and Marcus since they called each other "bro". While you donīt see that behaviour by Cinna.

TurkSlayer
06-15-2006, 11:09 PM
Yeah, and they're honest too. Regent Cid trusts them to get Garnet in the first place, and they keep appearing as good guys throughout the adventure. I would have loved to be able to battle more as them, or even Baku.

Personally, I always wanted Marcus and Blank as perminent members, but that's just me.

drunkymonkey
06-16-2006, 01:26 PM

Personally, I always wanted Marcus and Blank as perminent members, but that's just me.I agree, it would have been fun, but I suppose the whole story about them helping out was probably better.

~SapphireStar~
06-18-2006, 06:57 PM
It was cute because they did act like one big happy family and Baku was comical as the leader/father. But yeah, even though they are a group of thiefs, they still look out and protect each other.