PDA

View Full Version : Ed Elric's Height...

Dark Soul963
06-15-2006, 01:21 AM
Ed says his height is 165cm. Converted into standerd US measurements, that equals 5'5''. That's with his elevator shoes and antenna(the piece of hair sticking out of his head). But without the shoes and antenna, it measures to be 5'. But we don't know if we're right or not b/c he seems...shorter(don't kill me ed!!)...What do you think his height is???
BTW, if there is a such thing as a legal midget, is there a such thing as an illegal midget???:confused:
Please help...:cry:

Mirage
06-15-2006, 02:39 AM
5' sounds just about right :p

Madonna
06-15-2006, 02:48 AM
He's as small as a bean and a dust particle puts him to shame with its towering greatness, and that's all you need to know.

Dark Soul963
06-15-2006, 02:50 AM
oh, thats so mean...but funny

Reeno the Alchemist
06-15-2006, 03:11 AM
i thought he was 4'6 XD cause my fma book said he was 5'6 at the age of 19 so i just asumed .........i love you edward ill never call you the s word!

Shiny
06-15-2006, 03:30 AM
According to a certain source, a person is classified as a midget under 5'0''...sorry mom (she's 4'11'').

Dark Soul963
06-15-2006, 03:37 AM
According to a certain source, a person is classified as a midget under 5'0''
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT CANT BE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M 4'10''!!!!!!!!!!!!!THATS NOT RIGHT!!!!!!!! and now my friend behind me is makin' fun of me....evil....:mad:

Shiny
06-15-2006, 03:49 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT CANT BE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M 4'10''!!!!!!!!!!!!!THATS NOT RIGHT!!!!!!!! and now my friend behind me is makin' fun of me....evil....:mad:
Okay...well it was all a lie *cough*(not really) it was actually a false statement *cough* (not exactly) the truth is only people under 4'10'' are midgets.

Dark Soul963
06-15-2006, 04:34 AM
Okay...well it was all a lie *cough*(not really) it was actually a false statement *cough* (not exactly) the truth is only people under 4'10'' are midgets.
now...you are either lying or trying to make me feel better...:mad: which one?:cry:

Ouch!
06-15-2006, 04:39 AM
now...you are either lying or trying to make me feel better...:mad: which one?:cry:
I thought it was fairly obvious which one. =P

Avarice-ness
06-15-2006, 04:51 AM
Well if you're fully grown and have reaches maturaty then yes you are a midget, you don't count people as midgets until they're actually done growing.

As for Edo, I think he is about 5, but then you have to take in the fact that he did grow through out the whole series (Hence basically every time he'd get new Auto-Mail Winry would be all "Oh Ed! You have grow some!") which would really keep a growing thing, If my memory serves me correctly.

Who ever said his height at 19 would prolly be right because when the show first started he was -obscenely- short and he was 12, then 3 years later 15, then he had a birthday (the same as Elicia's) which makes him 16 and then I'm not sure if a birthday came around after that, but in the Conqueror of Shambala movie he's suppose to be 18 or 19 and he is apparently taller than he started off. I'm rambling off stats...

POINT BEING, I don't think there is a set height for the fact he grows during the show, regardless if it's drawn that way, it's said through out the entire series. They have an FMA profile book, it might show the height differences wether it's drawn or not. I'll prolly look at it at some point then bring the thread back to life if it says anything. d-n n

Dark Soul963
06-16-2006, 02:44 AM
...ok...?