PDA

View Full Version : ::100% Completion..

silent_ultima
06-15-2006, 02:08 AM
Ok regarding the 100% completion...

I've beaten the game once, got only around 50% completion...

SO i'm going on the 2nd time with a guide to get the 100% completion..

What bothers me is about the mini games, matchmaking and promotion thingamajie...

I've read the guide and it stated that if u complete the promotion mini game, u'll get a garment grid (forgot the name), question is do u need to complete these mini games to get 100%?

If i do, do i need to complete ALL THE MINI GAMES to get the 100% completion? (Perfect percentage suxx...)

kain_ex
06-15-2006, 02:48 AM
Ok regarding the 100% completion...

I've beaten the game once, got only around 50% completion...

SO i'm going on the 2nd time with a guide to get the 100% completion..

What bothers me is about the mini games, matchmaking and promotion thingamajie...

I've read the guide and it stated that if u complete the promotion mini game, u'll get a garment grid (forgot the name), question is do u need to complete these mini games to get 100%?

If i do, do i need to complete ALL THE MINI GAMES to get the 100% completion? (Perfect percentage suxx...)`

Hmm, I don't think u need to complete the matchmaking thing... the PR is NECESSARY for 100%, since it gives an Episode Complete! for the Calm Lands. I dunno about the calibrating towers, and the Gunner's Gauntlet, u need to score Beclem's record in order to do 100%. And the Chocobo Ranch (not a mini-game, but...) and O'aka's shop

silent_ultima
06-15-2006, 02:52 AM
ohhhh??

ok thanks.. but still.. i think mini games are such a pain in the a55...

is there anything else that looked like unimportant but hafta complete to get 100%?

Summoner
06-15-2006, 02:56 AM
As for the "things that look unimportant" question, I've heard here on EOFF that you need to rest in every chapter to get 100%. As for minigames, I'm not sure........

Leen-Leen
06-15-2006, 03:31 AM
As for the "things that look unimportant" question, I've heard here on EOFF that you need to rest in every chapter to get 100%. As for minigames, I'm not sure........

You do need to rest in every chapter. It leads to a scene in chapter 5.

silent_ultima
06-15-2006, 04:23 AM
WHAT THE F? :eek:

aha.. ahahaha.. :laughing:

thank god i've just arrived in CHapter 2.. and i did rest...

dang I need to complete the PR thingie, aye?

So i guess i hafta talk to ALL the people in the Mi'hen Highroad now.. coz if i'm not mistaken, the section won't be accessible for quite sometime after we've defeated the chocobo-eater, aye?

kain_ex
06-15-2006, 04:38 AM
WHAT THE F? :eek:

aha.. ahahaha.. :laughing:

thank god i've just arrived in CHapter 2.. and i did rest...

dang I need to complete the PR thingie, aye?

So i guess i hafta talk to ALL the people in the Mi'hen Highroad now.. coz if i'm not mistaken, the section won't be accessible for quite sometime after we've defeated the chocobo-eater, aye?

yeah, u right... after killin that guy u can't access the Newroad (north of the travel agency). Don't forget to DON'T skip ANY scenes (not even the ones that only shows the Celsius flying), get an Episode Complete! for all the 15 locations and conquer the dungeons (Via Infinito, fiend colony, Ranch Ruins and Thunder Plains cave).

silent_ultima
06-15-2006, 10:12 AM
Uh..

ok i'm in chapter 2, in Mi'hien Highroad and still haven't fought the Chocobo-Eater, anything I hafta do before I fight it?

Dell
06-15-2006, 06:49 PM
Try to check GameFAQ for 100% Completion Guide.

Chapter 1:
Luca: Be sure to touch the moogle on your way to catch the impostor.
Airship: Talk to Buddy, Brother, Rikku, Paine, Shinra and Barkeep, view Journey Start Treasure Sphere, sleep in the cabin, speak to Buddy again.
Gagazet Floating Ruins: Save after the jumping tutorial, reach the top before the time runs out. Defeat the boss.
Airship: Comfort Brother.
Besaid: Do the storyline, find the ciphers, enter the cave and speak to Wakka, Defeat the Boss.
Mi'ihen Highroad: Enter and see the cutscene, return.
Mushroom Rock: Yaibal will ask you to do a mission, ignore it, go talk to Clasko and then accept the mission. During the mission, you can go to the Den of Woe, try to find the way down., encounter Ormi and Logos. Grab the Crimson Sphere 9 (touch the wall), talk to Maroda for several times, go back and finish the mission. Speak to Elma, go to Youth League HQ, talk to Lucil TWICE. Listen to Maechen's Story and don't skip any, shake Maechen's hand. Watch Crimson Report 1 in the airship. Go back and allow Clasko in you ship, talk to him in the cabin.
Guadosalam: Enter for a cutscene, go to Farplane for another cutscene save and return.
Luca: Complete the mission, return and talk to Rin in Blitzball Locker Room
Mt. Gagazet: Watch the cutscene, reply to Garik with second option, reply to Kimahri with second option, reply to the female Ronso near Kimahri with first option, Reply to other Ronso with second option including Fayth Scar Ronso. This doesn't affect the story, but makes your life even more easier.
Djose: Watch the cutscene, talk to Gippal for the interview, receive Letter of Introduction
Macalania Wood: Find Bayra, Pukutak and Donga (the three musician) (do not go to the travel agency yet), talk to Tromell until he leaves, go to the travel agency. Speak to O'aka, catch him, let O'aka ride in the airship, return and speak to O'aka in the cabin.
Bikanel: Speak to everyone, then a cutscene occur, speak to the lady to start a mission. Easy, just catch the yellow X spot and returns.
Moonflow: Enter for a cutscene. Talk to Tobli, start the mission. Help the hypello, make sure you don't lose any cargo.

Make sure you have done all of this, I'll add more later, but it'll be easier if you can get the guide from GameFAQ.

About the Mi'ihen Highroad, just make sure after you beat Chocobo Eater, do not press anything until you see Rikku waving her hand on the bridge (you see it from the place you battle Chocobo Eater).
This doesn't give you story completion but you get Ragnarok from that in Chapter 5.

silent_ultima
06-22-2006, 05:39 AM
I've owned this "Brady" walkthrough..

izzit reliable? Or should I just download from gamespot or gamefaq?

Dell
06-22-2006, 04:06 PM
I've owned this "Brady" walkthrough..

izzit reliable? Or should I just download from gamespot or gamefaq?

Depends on what you think. I get 100% with this guide.

Shaun_lawless
06-22-2006, 09:45 PM
tidus = owned by yuna

Yew-Yevon
06-22-2006, 09:48 PM
when you have a chance to whatch the com sphears, do it and dont stop untill there is nothing left to see (some senes take time to happen)! you'll be suprised at how much % you gain.