PDA

View Full Version : im maken a ffx story any suggestions

sir helix
06-15-2006, 02:27 AM
im maken a story based on th ffx background if any one has a suggestion do tell ill take charecters , enemys, and side storys

kikimm
06-15-2006, 02:37 AM
I guess this could go into a few places, but I'll put it in this forum for now, since it does have to deal with Final Fantasy X.

Christmas
06-15-2006, 02:41 AM
Have you decided on the characters yet? Are you going to use Tidus and the gang or new characters?

G13
06-15-2006, 03:54 AM
You should make a side story about a Summoner and his Guardians and their experiences while trying to defeat Sin, like a legendary Summoner, unless your story is a little similar to that.

Renmiri
06-15-2006, 06:22 AM
Visit Fanfiction.net, they have tons of FFX fiction.

Dynast-Kid
06-15-2006, 06:28 AM
Fanfiction.net has a lot of yaoi fanfiction! :P

Eiko Guy
06-15-2006, 08:48 AM
you could have the protagonists who tries to rebuild dream zanarkand

Dell
06-15-2006, 05:39 PM
You can't build The Dream Zanarkand because the fayth is gone.

Hey, sir helix, do you want to make story about the event before Final Fantasy X or after?

If you want to make it after the event, you have to consider that Aeons is no longer available and the fayth is gone, be sure that it makes sense.

Galadus
06-15-2006, 06:17 PM
This is a good idea, what are you going to do with the story after it is finished?

You could maybe add an event that you make up totally by yourself, ffx had Sin, ffVIII had those monsters coming from the moon, maybe you can think up something weird for this as well...

f f freak
06-15-2006, 07:25 PM
I think you should have it during ffx and you could have a new summoner who gets angry when Yuna defeats Sin before her or him and they go to besaid and try to kill Yuna but then Lulu, Wakka and Kimahri save the day.

Remon
06-15-2006, 08:42 PM
good one ff freak :D i like it.

f f freak
06-15-2006, 09:53 PM
I know i am a genius

sir helix
06-16-2006, 12:40 AM
wel thanks. it take s place befor and after ffx. in the past is the story of kora an old freind of aurons they trained together in the warrier monks but when auron became braskas gurdian he tryed to kill kinok and was condimed to the farplain. 10 years later he is released and he becomes the guardian of Lord tinorrok an albhed summoner from kilika. and kora learns that he can harnis the power of the dead and take shape of auron and a fiend (looks like omega weapon but is red and green) then 2 years later he wants revenge on yuna for killing sin and he revive sin by using tidus's unsent mothers soul. thats all for now (final fantasy x indomation)

G13
06-16-2006, 07:36 AM
wel thanks. it take s place befor and after ffx. in the past is the story of kora an old freind of aurons they trained together in the warrier monks but when auron became braskas gurdian he tryed to kill kinok and was condimed to the farplain. 10 years later he is released and he becomes the guardian of Lord tinorrok an albhed summoner from kilika. and kora learns that he can harnis the power of the dead and take shape of auron and a fiend (looks like omega weapon but is red and green) then 2 years later he wants revenge on yuna for killing sin and he revive sin by using tidus's unsent mothers soul. thats all for now (final fantasy x indomation)

That sounds awesome! Once it's all down and done, could you send it to me? I'd love to read it!

Dell
06-16-2006, 06:03 PM
Erm.....Actually, Tidus's mother is not an unsent but dreams.

G13
06-19-2006, 01:01 AM
But, she's still part of the Farplane and, if Tidus could go from being a dream to being real, I would think that the same could happen to his mother.

gabrielo2580
06-21-2006, 03:30 PM
make sure seymour is reborn again somehow and kills yuna ok?

sir helix
06-21-2006, 10:22 PM
yuna will die but not by sey mour but by the naw thret a man that was raised by the albhed but hates them all and his whole body is made of machina his name is wrath he is a good friend of koras so itll be fun. wrath was made by my brother who wil join us soon as greivous.

~SapphireStar~
06-22-2006, 12:57 AM
NO WAY! Your going to kill Yuna?! Wont that kinda not make sense cause of X2?

make sure seymour is reborn again somehow
You cant bring back the dead.

sir helix
06-25-2006, 03:48 AM
my story skips back and forth from past to the future alot and im done w chapter 1 if any ones interresteed

sir helix
06-25-2006, 03:49 AM
FINAL FANTASY X-3
indomation
(a demonation production) by: scott jennings

you thank you know the story......
wel you don't know /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif ....... I was there when sin was killed by lord tinorrok.......
oh i for got you all thank lady yuna killed it.......
wel this is what realy happoned.......

( chapter 1 ferwel )
Teacher! were are you Teacher? kora yelled running down to the Highbridge.
Kora was nine years old with black hair and blue eyes. He ran up to a man in red pants and ablack tanktop with a sword swung over his shoulder. the man looked at the boy who was now wiping a tear off his cheek. were are you going teacher. Kora cried. the man kneeled down and put his arms around the boy. you know its ok to call me dad once in a wile. He told him. Auron we must be going. Braska shouted to him. Yo Braska weres the celabration, weres the screeming women? another man said standing next to him. this man was Ject . here take this. Auron reached into his pocket and handed Kora a small sphere. You must go now Auron. Kinok said placing his hand on Kora's head. you'r right Auron gave his son a final hug and walked of into the distence witj Ject and Braska. why , why did you let him go you Know Braska will choose Teacher as the final aeon. Kora yelled. wel we can only hope now cant we. Kinok said. you bastard. Kora jumpped around his neck and pulled a dagger from his belt . Kinok smacked him back to the ground. through this slime into the farplane if Auron is the final aeon then he can meet his son there .he laughed. maester kinok what of the guado? a monk asked. if they try an stop you kill them. and distroy that sphere no one must know of Vegnagun. Kora was dragged to guadosalam the home of the guado. when they entered the farplane pyreflies took shape of Kora's mother Dezna. the monk then pushed him in and all he seen was darkness.

gabrielo2580
06-25-2006, 04:28 AM
hehe making stories is fun :)

if there was a ffx 3 itd prolly be something like yuna goes to the dream zanarkand somehow or something like a huge monster or people appear in the farplane

Dr.M
06-25-2006, 05:11 AM
making up ff stoies is so fun. but you can practicly do anything you want. fanfiction has got so many good stories. like mixing ff7 and ff10 together, traving back in time...well anything...

sir helix
06-25-2006, 05:14 AM
wel what do u guys thank.

Eiko Guy
06-25-2006, 07:33 AM
if you like making stories check wroters corner for our new fantasy anyway

add a shadowy character thats like i dont help you cuz i like you i do it cuzz youre in my way

sir helix
06-25-2006, 08:24 AM
wel screw you buddy
lil slugger is coming for you

sir helix
06-25-2006, 10:16 AM
( chapter 2 the trials )
When he woke two peaple stood there looking at him. you okay! a girl said giving him a hand up. who are you? Kora asked. im niloya and this is ....... whats your name ohya this is shuyin. the one named shuyin wore a depressed look on his face and the girl looked like she was a bit younger than Kora . how i meen is she alright? shuyin mummbled. huh who? Kora asked. lenne my girl i need to know if shes safe i need to protect her shes the summoner. wel if shes a sunnoner then shes dead any way. kora shrugged. shut up we faded together but when i woke she was not there so she must be alive. shuyin drew his blade. Kora fell back and pyreflies covered him when they cleared kora had changed his cothes were now snow white and he resembled his father. in his hands was a long golden sword two wings came from his back and then he spoke. i am the forbringer and i bring you a second death. shuyin lunged at him as his blade caught fire Kora flew into the air and hostered his sword he aimed a single finger at shuyin and cracked a smile. the pyre flies then took shape of a women dressed in everyday clothing. now you fmust face the trials of sin even though i forsee his final death cause even an eternal calm must end. Kora's wings folded over him and he vanished.that women shes his mother tidus his mother is gone first ject now her. shuyin said as he took niloya's hand. we must be strong. she smiled. 10 years later
four youths scaled the bikkinal desert. these peaple were known only as the crimson squad. nooj, baralai, gipple and there recorder paine all fell to there knees. they had no water and there weapons were allmost empty. hay guys i know theres an ohasis around here ill go look for it. gipple said climbing to his feet. good you do that and take paine with you.nooj ordered. sure thag c'mon dr.p lets move. gipple murmered helping her up.

gabrielo2580
06-25-2006, 01:27 PM
sir helix i suggest u make a new ff not another continuation of this series

sir helix
06-26-2006, 05:32 AM
wel right now the 1st few chapters catch up with the past cunnecting events from x andx2 to my x3

Fireblade13
06-29-2006, 05:42 PM
NO! Make a final fantasy X-.5. Its all about Jecht Auron and Braska

~SapphireStar~
06-29-2006, 05:49 PM
wel screw you buddy
lil slugger is coming for you
What? Eiko Guy was giving you advice. He was saying that your shadow character should be like:
i dont help you cuz i like you i do it cuzz youre in my way

sir helix
06-29-2006, 09:48 PM
yeah we had a talk about that i kind of mis under stood him heh heh

sir helix
06-29-2006, 09:49 PM
( chapter 4 a celabration )
crouds of peaple surrounded yuna as she and her guardians arose out of the a light from sins dieing body. lady yuna howed you do it one said. tenorrok stood afar with a shocked look on his face. what you jus and they thank what? miloya yelled. they want the summoner yuna to be the high one but i wont have that. jinnzo glided past the croud and sraight for yuna. two of her guadians kimahri ronso and wakka jumpped in his way kimahri's spear was forced into jinnzo's side and wakka bashed him over the head with a blitz ball. jinnzo placed his hand into his robe and pulled out his cactar friend. lulu yuna's black mage guardian new what he was doing she then took a plush moogle into her hands. jinnzo held the cactar in front of him self and yelled omega. a ball of colered light surrounded the whole city of beville. lulu held her moogle inthe air and befor she could cast a spell auron stepped forward. his sword began to glow and pyre flies filled the sky. an aeon still lives therefor sin can return one day yuna take care of your self and any one that needs you. sir auron! yuna cooed. yunie lets go. said rikku. a blinding light shined off aurons blade and onto jinnzo as he was useing himself as a sheild for the cactar. every thang went bright and vanished...................two years later.......................... yuna after suposible killing sin was now a shere hunter and traveled as one of the gullwings. the pilot of there airship was buddy, the gullwings leader was rikku's older brother "brother", and the know it all tagalong was a kid named shinra, and then there was the field patrol yuna, rikku, and paine. brother,buddy,shinra. and rikku are all albhed. after years of traveling spira they came into combat with the colosus machina vegnagun......................lets get back to the story now that you know the rest of what happened.................

Eiko Guy
07-01-2006, 02:48 AM
i ike chapter 4 its actioney

sir helix
07-01-2006, 11:35 AM
(chapter 5 teaming darkness)
Kora flew down onto a fallen tree in the machalania woods. what is it that you summon us here forbringer? wrath asked flipping a coin into the air. yes i to wonder after all why else would you bring me back from death. a blue haired man said. because i see a great land a land of machina the land medgar, and there we find the ultimate prophet the great one winged angel. kora preached. but why me an ex maester of yeven after all dont you hate us holy slobs. the blue haired man said in a harsh voice. yes seymour you are the fourth, i am the second, and wrath over there is the third, and the angel is the first so we must find him. but how do we? wrath asked. iv found some help floating in the farplane. kora laughed pointing at the woods then tha man with white hair dressed in a full body suit if black leather walked forward. azul old friend. kora said hugging the man. befor we depart you must know of a great thret we will face. azul murmered he then muddered the words big brother cloud, mother is very displeased with him so perpare for distruction. so jinova is still living but i thought the purifying rain wait it didn't kill her thats amazing. kora cheered. not if i can say any thang about it. a man said walking out from behind a tree. who are you and why do you seek us? kora said reaching for his blade. damn some forbringer you are you cant even see who i am. the man shrugged. then he removed the hood that covered his face. my name is reno and this is rude he said pointing to a black man behind him. what wierd cloths you have. seymour said pulling a staff from his back. how bout it reno do we beat em or do we kill em? rude asked putting a steel cuff on his right hand. this morons maken fun of my threds and hes in his pajamas so lets kill em. reno barked fitting his pole taiser into his hands.

sir helix
07-01-2006, 12:39 PM
(chapter 6 turks for dirt)
Azul spun around and kicked rude back six feet. wrath shot at reno like a mad man wile kora sat on a tree stump and watched as seymour casted rire spells at them. reno then met the butt of wrath's rifle and fell down next too his partner. the three prophets stood over them staring with hate. what do we do with them? seymour asked praparing another fire spell. lets have azul deside after all they are from his world. kora smirked moving out of his way. azul took a small green sphere and pushed it into his arm aimed it at the two men and yelled bolt 3 as ten thousand bolts ran through reno and rude's bodys. a young girl hid in the tree tops above watching them carfuly. so thats were my materia gone. she thought to herself. tell me why were they following you? wrath said puzzeled. they are the turks agroup of spys from medgar they work for rufus shinra the man that tryed to kill poor old mother. azul cooed.........................gullwings airship................hay yuna im getting sphere waves from machalania but its not realy a sphere ar all its more a distress signal. buddy yelled. FRYD. rikku said from behind him. lets go see then. paine sujested. okay we will go see this sigynal. brother complained. fine here we go then buddy took the ship to the woods and docked. bout time iv been waiting. the girl said meeting yuna,rikku, and paine on the ground. so you yuna? she asked. yeah why. yuna shrugged. names yuffie im a materia hunter from the island wutai and wel i need to take you to the to city medgar or millions will die. yuffie wimpered. sure we'll help but how do we get there? rikku asked. my friend cid has an airship we can use. wait my pop is lending you his ship? rikku shouted. huh cid has no kids. yuffie said back. of corse i got kids. said rikku's dad sneaking up on them. HAY your not cid. yuffie jumpped into the air and onto cid pushing him onto the ground and putting a gient shuruken to his throte. some body get this crazy bitch off me now. cid growned. yuffie what the hell. a man said walking forward. Cid its you. yuffie screemed. this guy says hes you. she screemed agean. wel yeah theres a cid in this world too. Cid said helping cid up off the ground.

sir helix
07-03-2006, 12:00 AM
its done if you want to read it PM me