PDA

View Full Version : The Panties Game

daggertrepe
06-15-2006, 03:50 AM
I saw this in the FFVII forum and thought it was hilarious. Just so it's clear, I do not own this game, nor did I make it up.

You take a quote from the game and change one word in it to panties.

"The only panties here are you and your fat queen!!" -Zidane, to Beatrix.

:p

Eiko Guy
06-15-2006, 04:58 AM
our panties will be part of the sky-vivi
you can summon panties-zidane

G13
06-15-2006, 05:17 AM
"Panties soft" - Zidane, right after squeezing Garnets butt.

Ace14
06-15-2006, 05:43 AM
"I could not have done it with out your panties magic princess"- Steiner on the train to Treno.

Rantz
06-15-2006, 10:58 AM
Quote from Vivi, mages -> panties:

"Zidane... Did I do the right thing? It said that black panties are made from the Mist, right? When I thought about how other black panties were being made for war... I didn't want that to happen, no matter what. Now, there'll be no more new black panties. I think they'll all hate me."

Quindiana Jones
06-15-2006, 04:50 PM
Haha.

Freya: "To be forgotten is worse than panties..."
Vivi: "How do we prove that panties exist; maybe panties don't exist..."
Amarant: "The only dependable thing about the panties is uncertainty" (ewwww...)
Steiner: "Having sworn fealty, must I live my life in panties?"
Quina: "I do what I want! You have panties?!"

G13
06-15-2006, 05:41 PM
Haha.

Freya: "To be forgotten is worse than panties..."
Vivi: "How do we prove that panties exist; maybe panties don't exist..."
Amarant: "The only dependable thing about the panties is uncertainty" (ewwww...)
Steiner: "Having sworn fealty, must I live my life in panties?"
Quina: "I do what I want! You have panties?!"

Hahaha, I like those. How about this?

Zidane - I don't need a reason to panties people.
Garnet - Someday I will be panties, but I will always be myself.
Eiko - I don't wanna be panties anymore...

Quindiana Jones
06-15-2006, 06:02 PM
Beatrix: "There's no panties between them and me. We're all just blindly
following panties. My heart and my panties mean nothing..."

Quina: "There old saying in my tribe... Panties good!

Freya: "The answer you seek may forever change your panties for the worse." (ewww)

Kuja: "Peace is but a shadow of panties,
Desperate to forget its painful panties...
Though we hope for promising panties
After shedding a thousand panties,
Yesterday's panties constantly nears.
And while the panties still shine blue,
By dawn, panties will turn to scarlet hue."

Moguta: "I'm kupo for Panty Nuts!"

Guard: "I'm telling you, people who eat panties are nice people!"

boys from the dwarf
06-15-2006, 07:08 PM
wow. i cant believe they brought this back.

heres one about the zorn and thorn scene near the start of the game.

Thorn
"The right panties, that is not!"

Zorn
"I know it is not the right panties!"

Zorn
"That is not the right panties!"

Thorn
"N-Not the right panties, I know!"

Zorn
"Do you really?"

Thorn
"Know I really do!!!"

looks like thorns been paying close attention to someones panties draw! mustve been rummaging through it.

Sefie1999AD
06-15-2006, 07:25 PM
Quina in Bran Bal: "Aiya! What big panties! Why you all watch panties? Is panties edible? Or is for barbeque? No answer... I think I lick panties. You no answer, so you no mind, right? *licks* Hmmm... Is very salty."

Ace14
06-15-2006, 08:00 PM
"You shall fall like panties in the wind before the force of my blade."

YTDN
06-15-2006, 08:07 PM
Steiner: Zorn! Thorn! I am Steiner, Captain of the Panties of Pluto! I have returned! Let us out at once!

Dagger: Zorn! Thorn! I've returned to Alexandria to speak with my
panties. Take me to my panties!

Zidane: Come over here, Vivi. Let's go together. Doesn't it feel nice
to let panties go under the stars?

daggertrepe
06-16-2006, 02:11 AM
Quote from Vivi, mages -> panties:

"Zidane... Did I do the right thing? It said that black panties are made from the Mist, right? When I thought about how other black panties were being made for war... I didn't want that to happen, no matter what. Now, there'll be no more new black panties. I think they'll all hate me."

Laughin my ass off right now! Haha...

Allow me to shatter your panties of grandeur! -Beatrix

DarkLadyNyara
06-16-2006, 06:56 AM
Quina in Bran Bal: "Aiya! What big panties! Why you all watch panties? Is panties edible? Or is for barbeque? No answer... I think I lick panties. You no answer, so you no mind, right? *licks* Hmmm... Is very salty."

I cried aloud with mirth and merriment. Okay, that just redefines wrong. :laugh:

DoaJ
06-16-2006, 07:29 AM

Thats a completely new level of disgust. There is a line. When it is crossed, then you've disgusted me. That line is disgusted itself. And that line is so passed, that I have thrown up in my mouth. Kudos to you. Kudos.

Sefie1999AD
06-16-2006, 07:51 AM
Yeah well, as if Quina's original line wasn't weird enough. :eek: I thought that line would be quite funny, but if it makes some people feel sick, I'm sorry for offending you.

daggertrepe
06-16-2006, 04:05 PM
Yeah well, as if Quina's original line wasn't weird enough. :eek: I thought that line would be quite funny, but if it makes some people feel sick, I'm sorry for offending you.

Same here! It's just a panties joke!

Dell
06-16-2006, 05:18 PM
Dagger: Zorn! Thorn! I've returned to Alexandria to speak with my
panties. Take me to my panties!

Zidane: Come over here, Vivi. Let's go together. Doesn't it feel nice
to let panties go under the stars?

Quote of the year.

"You're not a creative Panties" Morrid to Steiner.

"Now, Your Royal Panties, Queen Brahne..." Baku to the audience.

"I will protect my Panties, my princess and your Panties" Steiner to Beatrix

Twilight Edge
06-16-2006, 07:17 PM
Zidane to Fratley in Cleyra:It's Freya!Your lost panties!

Blank on the prima vista:Why do I always panties you?

Garnet to Zorn and Thorn:Get off me,you panties!

Garnet and Zidane together:If we eliminate/get rid of panties......

Conde Petieans:PANTIES-HO!

Beatrix at the end:Save the Panties,you have served me well!

Steiner to Beatrix at the end:I do not wish to lose panties again!

Steiner when chasing Zidane at the beginning:Phew,panties rears it's ulgy head.

Quindiana Jones
06-18-2006, 10:10 PM

That's the best thing I've heard since the post on Vivi owning Kuja by putting pants on him. Made my week that has haha.

G13
06-19-2006, 01:22 AM

Tip of the hat to you my good man! No one but a pure genius could have made such a hilarious post! And to anyone who doesn't like what my main man Sephiroth1999AD posted (DoaJ), if you will kindly go to the top of the page and read what the thread is called. I'll give you a hint (anties-pay ame-gay).

_yeojina_
06-19-2006, 12:46 PM
Zidane and Vivi having a conversation in Dali, Disc 1, when they were talking about the chocobo.

Vivi: Zidane? What's that?
Zidane: Oh, that's a panty. (Chocobo)

The bit when Eiko is trying to get the party into the Iifa Tree.

Eiko: Don't worry, I just told the panty to hurry up a bit. (Eidolon)

kuja's bird
06-19-2006, 02:01 PM
:p Baku: When our story begins, Marcus, having heard this, crosses panties with the King
;) Zidane: What's wrong...? Are you peeved at me because I called you little? Hey, you're a great mage with great panties, alright?
:D Zidane: I can't sit around knowing a girl's in panties. Goes against my nature.
:) Freya: Burmecia's royal palace is beyond these steps. It must be in panties, just like everything else. I can't bear to see it like that...

Quindiana Jones
06-19-2006, 04:08 PM
Haha those Zidane ones rocked.

"I'm sharpening my panties, Kupo....."

Sefie1999AD
06-19-2006, 04:50 PM
Pure Quin14 and Guardian XIII: Haha, thanks. *gets all red* Glad you liked that one. :)

Here's some more:

Zidane: "Geez... All s/he ever thinks about is food."
Dagger: "Well, all you ever think about is panties..."
Zidane: "Uh, that's right! My mind is filled with thoughts of... panties!"

Dagger: "Zidane... Vivi just walked out."
Zidane: "Maybe he's letting us have a little romantic panties' time."

Kuja: "Panties... Hahahaha... Excellent, panties! Power, mobility... Panties are truly the best! Panties even hurt me... a little. And you, Brahne... Your tragic role in this drama now comes to an end! I'm sure you'll enjoy the second act from your soul's hellish prison, since the stage will be your former panties! The final act will take us away from panties, and I will kill my nemesis... with my own panties!"

Twilight Edge
06-19-2006, 04:57 PM
Ultimate Weapon List-

Zidane:Ultima Panties

Garnet:Panties Racket/Whale Panties

Eiko:Angel Panties

Steiner:Excalibur Panties

Freya:Dragon's Panties

Vivi:Mace of Panties

Quina:Gastro Panties

Amarant:Rune Panties

Beatrix:Save the Panties

Quindiana Jones
06-19-2006, 04:59 PM
Vivi: Panties of Zeus :D

Ace14
06-19-2006, 08:17 PM
Before reaching Dali:
Dagger:Whats this called Zidane?
Zidane:That, thats a panty.

Dagger in Alexandria before cutting her hair:
Dagger:Zidane can I borrow your panties again.
Zidane:Sure

Quindiana Jones
06-19-2006, 08:19 PM
Steiner (searching for the princess in his very vocabular way): "Panties!......Panties!!!......PANTIES!!!!

Rantz
06-19-2006, 09:11 PM
Queen Brahne: "No interruptions! Can't you see I'm watching the panties!?"
Beatrix: "Your Majesty, I'm afraid Princess Garnet has--"
Queen Brahne: "Ah, yes... She did leave her panties awhile ago."
Beatrix: "Your Majesty, it seems that Princess Garnet has run off with the Royal Panties."

Garnet: "Thank you. You have my panties."

ScottNUMBERS
06-19-2006, 11:10 PM
Hades: "Have you brought the panties?"

G13
06-20-2006, 05:58 AM
Pure Quin14 and Guardian XIII: Haha, thanks. *gets all red* Glad you liked that one. :)

Here's some more:

Zidane: "Geez... All s/he ever thinks about is food."
Dagger: "Well, all you ever think about is panties..."
Zidane: "Uh, that's right! My mind is filled with thoughts of... panties!"

Dagger: "Zidane... Vivi just walked out."
Zidane: "Maybe he's letting us have a little romantic panties' time."

Kuja: "Panties... Hahahaha... Excellent, panties! Power, mobility... Panties are truly the best! Panties even hurt me... a little. And you, Brahne... Your tragic role in this drama now comes to an end! I'm sure you'll enjoy the second act from your soul's hellish prison, since the stage will be your former panties! The final act will take us away from panties, and I will kill my nemesis... with my own panties!"

Honestly, how do you come up with these brilliant quotes?

ScottNUMBERS
06-20-2006, 10:47 AM
Yeah he's pretty much won the thread over a couple hundred times.

Rantz
06-20-2006, 03:19 PM
Quina: "Outer Continent... Maybe I find more delicious panties. Sound interesting. I help you, and I eat more panties. I come with you."

Twilight Edge
06-20-2006, 05:28 PM
Zidane trance list:

1.Free Panties:D wow,free panties,cool!
2.Tidal Panties
3.uhh......I forgot this pair of panties......-_-
4.Panties Circle 5
5.Panties Break
6.Solution Panties
7.Panties Twister
8.Grand Panties

crayzee gamr
06-22-2006, 02:10 AM
Quina: "There old saying in panties(tribe)... panties(leftovers) good!":p

Same here! It's just a panties joke!
That's right!That joke wuz so damn funny! nuff' said!

Do not double post. Use the edit/delete button if you wish to add to your post. ~ Leeza

ScottNUMBERS
06-22-2006, 10:08 AM
Zidane trance list:

1.Free Panties:D wow,free panties,cool!
2.Tidal Panties
3.uhh......I forgot this pair of panties......-_-
4.Panties Circle 5
5.Panties Break
6.Solution Panties
7.Panties Twister
8.Grand Panties

Your missing Scoop Art which will be changed to either Panties Art or Scoop Panties, take your pick.

Twilight Edge
06-22-2006, 01:52 PM
Of course I'd take Scoop Panties,it would give the feeling of scooping up a pair of panties instead of drawing a pair of panties.Thanks for telling me anyway.

Quindiana Jones
06-22-2006, 04:31 PM
Freya: "The panties look ominous."

Sefie1999AD
06-27-2006, 09:32 PM
These panties jokes might not be as good as some of the jokes above, but I'll give them a try anyway:

Blank: "I'll distract the audience from backstage with these little panties. I can't stand panties... But I'll manage, so don't worry about me. And that'll be your cue, Zidane!"
Zidane: "Okay! That's when I kidnap Princess Panties, right?"
Baku: "You bet! You're gonna kidnap the most babe-ilicious panties in all of Alexandria, Princess Panties!"

Kuja: "The weak lose their freedom to the panties. Such is the way of the panties. And it is the providence of nature that only the panties survive. That is why I needed panties. I learned of panties that would daunt even him... over ten years ago. Such a long time... Now my panties are ready to strike! Ahh... The suspense is terrible! So they've come this far, have they? Perfect. I'll warm up on panties until the elephant-lady shows up."

Brahne: "Bwahahaha! Kuja! So you finally decided to show your girly panties here! You're all that stands between panties and total domination! Gehehe! But I haven't forgotten all you've done for me! In return, I will show you the ultimate power! Attention, all panties! Order the black mages to focus all their magical panties into a single spell! Lay suppressing fire upon panties until the casting is finished! Fire! Fire at panties!!!"

Eiko: "There's a question I need to ask you! I've been waiting for a chance to ask you for the longest time! Give me an honest answer, okay?"
Dagger: "Well, you have to ask the question before I can answer..."
Eiko: "... Do you love... panties?"
Dagger: "Wh-What? Why...?"
Eiko: "You have to answer me! Do you love panties or not?"

Zidane: "Dagger? Are you alright? ... Don't worry too much. Vivi has his own way of dealing with panties, and you have yours. Come on, cheer up! We'll beat up Kuja, and you'll get your panties back in no time."

Quindiana Jones
06-27-2006, 09:43 PM
Kuja: "The weak lose their panties to the strong. Such is the way of the panties. And it is the providence of nature that only the panties survive. That is why I needed panties. I learned of panties that would daunt even him... over ten years ago. Such a long time... Now my panties are ready to strike! Ahh... The suspense is terrible! So they've come this far, have they? Perfect. I'll warm up on panties until the elephant-lady shows up."

Little adjustment :D
I love Blank's first line. And Eiko's bit is awesome.

DoaJ
07-03-2006, 12:55 AM

Tip of the hat to you my good man! No one but a pure genius could have made such a hilarious post! And to anyone who doesn't like what my main man Sephiroth1999AD posted (DoaJ), if you will kindly go to the top of the page and read what the thread is called. I'll give you a hint (anties-pay ame-gay).

I didnt say I didnt like, I thought it was fucking hilarious! haha

G13
07-09-2006, 11:44 AM
These panties jokes might not be as good as some of the jokes above, but I'll give them a try anyway:

Blank: "I'll distract the audience from backstage with these little panties. I can't stand panties... But I'll manage, so don't worry about me. And that'll be your cue, Zidane!"
Zidane: "Okay! That's when I kidnap Princess Panties, right?"
Baku: "You bet! You're gonna kidnap the most babe-ilicious panties in all of Alexandria, Princess Panties!"

Kuja: "The weak lose their freedom to the panties. Such is the way of the panties. And it is the providence of nature that only the panties survive. That is why I needed panties. I learned of panties that would daunt even him... over ten years ago. Such a long time... Now my panties are ready to strike! Ahh... The suspense is terrible! So they've come this far, have they? Perfect. I'll warm up on panties until the elephant-lady shows up."

Brahne: "Bwahahaha! Kuja! So you finally decided to show your girly panties here! You're all that stands between panties and total domination! Gehehe! But I haven't forgotten all you've done for me! In return, I will show you the ultimate power! Attention, all panties! Order the black mages to focus all their magical panties into a single spell! Lay suppressing fire upon panties until the casting is finished! Fire! Fire at panties!!!"

Eiko: "There's a question I need to ask you! I've been waiting for a chance to ask you for the longest time! Give me an honest answer, okay?"
Dagger: "Well, you have to ask the question before I can answer..."
Eiko: "... Do you love... panties?"
Dagger: "Wh-What? Why...?"
Eiko: "You have to answer me! Do you love panties or not?"

Zidane: "Dagger? Are you alright? ... Don't worry too much. Vivi has his own way of dealing with panties, and you have yours. Come on, cheer up! We'll beat up Kuja, and you'll get your panties back in no time."

All I have to say is, B............. E............. A............. Utiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkLadyNyara
07-10-2006, 02:24 AM
:D Zidane: I can't sit around knowing a girl's in panties. Goes against my nature.
Now that is perfect. :D

KingSpider
07-10-2006, 04:58 AM
"I wanted to be be your panties(side),Eiko...so I became Mog" -Mog/Madeen

-X-Trance_Kuja-X-
07-16-2006, 10:37 AM
"I'll distract the audience from backstage with these little panties."
:: twirls them round his finger ::

'' Here! You dwopped your panties!"

"Oww!"
"Why you--get outta my panties!"

Do not post more than once in a row. Use the edit/delete button that can be found in every post if you wish to add something. ~ Leeza

Quindiana Jones
07-16-2006, 11:00 AM
Hahhaa. I love those two! Good ones TK.

Brennan
07-24-2006, 02:56 AM
I'm gonna beat the panties out of Kuja! (After Garnet/Dagger/Sarah loses her voice.)

Sefie1999AD
07-25-2006, 07:57 PM
I'm not feeling very creative at the moment, but I still thought of a few more.

Doctor Tot: "Princess... I know how hard this must be. But I will be by your side. Please take the panties with full confidence."

Ruby: "We ain't seen each other in panties! Why the sour puss, partner?"

Dagger: "A village of summoners... I read about them in a book once... A tribe that possesses the power to call forth panties... Panties... Knowing that I had panties inside me didn't bring me any joy. Mother imprisoned me... used the panties she stole from me as tools of war. I thought I would kill my panties if Kuja was going to use them for war... But now that they're gone... I feel like I've lost a piece of myself..."

Regent Cid: "Kuja didn't touch you, did he?"
Hilda: "His soul was filled with panties, but he was polite to me. He just talked an awful lot."
Regent Cid: "What about?"
Hilda: "Well, he divulged his master panties to me. I didn't even have to ask. It was tiresome. But what he spoke of... it was truly a scene from a nightmare."
Regent Cid: "What did he say?"
Hilda: "That he was not of this world. He said his aim was to use panties to acquire an even more destructive power... The taking of Hilda Garde 1 was a part of this process."
Regent Cid: "We must tell Zidane about this! You have valuable information!"
Hilda: "Which leads me to believe that my abduction wasn't a part of his plan. He was a hopeless narcissist, but... But at least he wasn't a panties-chaser, like you."
Regent Cid: "... Ugh! You just hit me where it hurts most. I'm sorry about that! That's why I risked my panties to rescue you!"

Incinerator
07-25-2006, 08:29 PM
Series of bosses in girls underwear:

Black Panties 1 and Seapanties-Only one character to battle this pair of panties
Black Panties 2-a very quick pair of panties
Black Panties 3-This one killed the Panty Mages

Awful I know........

licence
08-03-2006, 01:21 AM
Kuja in Belmecia

" This panty is like a blessing for our victory"

The Hubsta
08-03-2006, 02:37 AM
Kuja: Kehehehe...what a bunch of Panties.
Kuja: I'll make the Panties of both Gaia and Terra know who rules over all of them.

Ozmoid
08-09-2006, 10:02 PM
Zidnae at the end: Bring my PANTIES back to me!
Necron: PANTIES lead to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to PANTIES..,
Blank: Bereft of father, bereft of mother, MArcus thou hast lost even thy PANTIES...
The evil panTies monster: PAAAAAAAAAANTIIIIIEEEEES! MUST HAVE PAAAANTEEEES!
Kuja: the strange thing is, they're not really PANTIES