PDA

View Full Version : couple questions

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
06-15-2006, 04:55 AM
I heard there was a video you can unlock at the end if you finish Jiminy's journal in KH2, but only on Normal Mode. Well, I'm on Proud Mode, way into the game. Can I still get the video to appear at the end?

Another question: I was reading that Mickey has a limit break. Well, I am at the part where you meet Mickey in Hollow Bastion. Do I need his limit break to complete Jiminy's journal? If so, can I still get it?

Zeromus_X
06-15-2006, 05:37 AM
On Proud Mode, you just have to complete every world to unlock the ending video.

Don't know about the second question. Sorry. :cat:

Eiko Guy
06-15-2006, 06:15 AM
mickey's limit is healing light that revives sora when hes been knocked out by a boss

Dynast-Kid
06-15-2006, 06:42 AM
unlocking the secret movie in normal mode is TOUGH i'm trying it myself

aLcHe-MiSs
06-15-2006, 01:33 PM
unlocking the secret movie in normal mode is TOUGH i'm trying it myself
yeah! it's so hard to complete jiminy's journal:)

Tavrobel
06-15-2006, 01:40 PM
I heard there was a video you can unlock at the end if you finish Jiminy's journal in KH2, but only on Normal Mode. Well, I'm on Proud Mode, way into the game. Can I still get the video to appear at the end?

Another question: I was reading that Mickey has a limit break. Well, I am at the part where you meet Mickey in Hollow Bastion. Do I need his limit break to complete Jiminy's journal? If so, can I still get it?

Normal Mode to get secret ending: Complete Jiminy's Journal
Proud Mode: lock all worlds, including 100 Acre Wood and Atlantica

No, you do not need Mickey's Limit to complete the Journal. It does no damage, so it cannot be recorded. You don't even NEED Jiminy's Journal in Proud Mode.

You can get the Limit by playing, and dying at a certain boss to play as Mickey, or you can Action Replay it.