PDA

View Full Version : Another Story...Another lie...

Fonzie
06-15-2006, 07:00 AM
Well the title has nothing to do with this topic so.....ok. Me and some friends are going to make a movie basicly about nothing just with random crap. So i'm asking if any of you "people" have any ideas for the movie, and when it's finished we'll put it up here :D

Psydekick
06-15-2006, 07:18 AM
How about sumfing really funny like The Goodies, and why on earth is th thread title like that?

GhandiOwnsYou
06-15-2006, 07:37 AM
...I post here in amazement, that something could be posted that makes so little sense and has so little purpose. I post so that others may read and be boggled as well.

FYI you should videotape the next time you post something like this. it would be an awesome addition. everyone will laugh, just not for the reasons you think they will.

ScottNUMBERS
06-15-2006, 10:28 AM
Can't a guy just get some "random crap" from us "people" without the "omg wtf thead titkle" :(

Zell's Fists of Fury
06-15-2006, 04:11 PM
ScottNumbers has it. Make a movie about a guy who needs to find some random crap people in order to defeat the evil Thead Titkle of the Omgwtf clan. It will be brilliant.

~SapphireStar~
06-15-2006, 04:22 PM
We made one in high school at my mates house. It was a really crappy slasher movie! We had a statue of Mary appearing in some of the shots to freak people out :D Made a mini trailer in college that was also a slasher movie and involved me running round dressed up like a ringwraith (LOTRs) chasing my mate through a forest with a kitchen knife :D Good times!