PDA

View Full Version : What is body part most attracts you?

hardboiled
06-15-2006, 07:16 AM
Let's face it guys are attracted to womens' bodies. But I was wondering what body parts you girls are attracted too since we seem o be headed towards a more androgenous society where women are just as much as dogs as men. Not like they ever weren't, but now they are becoming more vocal about it. Also, I was wondering if there are any common features guys look for... So let's hear it!

What body part or physical feature turns you women or men on?!

I like women w/ nice wide booty and thin waists. I used to like the melons, but really booty is great. The feature that really hits me though, is when a woman has pretty eyes. Nothing grabs attention like that for me.

Leeza
06-15-2006, 07:20 AM
A good brain used well is the most attractive feature on anyone. :cat:

If there is any crudeness in this thread, it will be closed.

GhandiOwnsYou
06-15-2006, 07:34 AM
he wanted to make a thread about whether you prefer breasts or butts, but he wanted to sound intelligent while doing it. thats the way it seems anyway...

But i'll bite. I like hips. a girl with a noticeable hip line will get my attention very quickly. the first example that comes to mind would be the chick from Everwood.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/GhandiOwnsYou/amy65.jpg

Sylvie
06-15-2006, 07:39 AM
Eyes. I am attracted to beautiful eyes.

ScottNUMBERS
06-15-2006, 10:20 AM
:(

Devourment
06-15-2006, 10:30 AM
Eyes & legs.

Lovely light blue eyes are very attractive, & slim legs are great as well. But that doesn't mean everything really..

Though I don't really go out looking for those qualities in a woman, I look for a woman with a great personality, someone who shares a lot of things in common with me & can relate to me & my feelings.

But I need not look anyway, because I've already found her. :love:

Loony BoB
06-15-2006, 10:37 AM
Body, eh?

- Nice hair. Shoulder-length at minimum. Something I can run my hands through without getting caught in massive curls. Not constantly dyed or sprayed or moussed up or anything, because I don't like the feel of that stuff.
- Shortness. Shortness in a girl is very, very cute.
- Eyes. This isn't a definite for me, there aren't actually many girls who I've been attracted to that I could say have nice eyes... in fact, there aren't many girls that I find the eyes of attractive at all. But nice, cloudy-coloured eyes, especially those which aren't one solid colour, are nice. Other kinds of eyes can be attractive too, though, I just can't pick out what it is that makes them so.
- Cheeks. Spatvark once pointed this out somewhere and I completely agree with him - a girl has to have a full face, none of these dead-flat (or even sucked-in) cheeks, thankyou.
- Smile. A good looking girl will always look her best when she's smiling. It's like she improves her looks ten times over just by laughing or flashing her smile in your direction. It's beautiful.
- Breasts. I'm a guy and I don't know why I like them, but I really do. Anything that isn't insanely huge or not-there tends to be fine, though, so it's not exactly something I have a problem with finding in a girl.
- Curves. This is a must. There must be some kind of curves to their body, as I love to run my hands over them. Nice breasts, in at the waist, wide hips... the hourglass figure. Mmm.
- Legs. Some girls have nice legs. However, while I do find them attractive, I don't tend to go for leggy girls because curves and shortness are more important to me than nice legs, and girls with nice legs tend to be tall and lacking curves.

Also, people who insist on talking about personality in a thread that is clearly about body parts amuse me. It's like they have some kind of guilty conscience about saying they like physical body parts or something and feel that they need to convince us all that they actually do like personality, as if just because they a person to have nice eyes means that they clearly don't give a crap about personality. Come on, guys! This is about the body, physical stuff. Go make a personality thread if you have to. You don't need to re-iterate such things over and over, we all know personality counts. :p

Peter_20
06-15-2006, 12:26 PM
Let's face it guys are attracted to womens' bodies.I thought everybody knew that since ancient times? :confused::D

Personality-wise, I'm attracted to girls that "stand out", and are able to act a little childish and hyper-active, but also are capable of behaving themselves and showing respect towards other people.

Body-wise, it's the typical stuff: hair-style, breasts, bellies, behinds and legs. :D

boris no no
06-15-2006, 12:31 PM
:(
I second that sad face ;___;

I normally go for hair colour and height. |Strange yes I know but I just cannot see the attraction of short blonde men. ^^ I am a freak

~SapphireStar~
06-15-2006, 12:35 PM
Amry style hair, kinda like Dash Mihoks from Romeo & Juliet :D ! I dont know what it does to me, but it drives me crazy! Also a nice bum, nice and hard, so I can pinch it and get my teeth into it ... Yes I bite backsides :D Nice eyes, usually ones that light up when he smiles. I love tall guys, I feel protective when they hug me and they have to have a bit of meat on them, cant stand skinny guys. Lets just say its a no-no if his jean size is smaller then mine :D And a great sense of humor and a caring personality. Im not attracted to bad boys or mummys boys.

Faris
06-15-2006, 12:41 PM
I'm attracted to eyes, and a thin abdomen. (not too skinny, not to muscly, and abs are a turn off for me)

boris no no
06-15-2006, 12:42 PM
I'm attracted to eyes, and a thin abdomen. (not too skinny, not to muscly, and abs are a turn off for me)
yeah, too much muscle is like ew.

Captain Maxx Power
06-15-2006, 12:48 PM
I've always wondered as to why women are attracted to such skinny guys? I mean, from an evolutionary point of view, these are the undesired males as they are physically weaker than, say, someone who is noticeably stronger, usually through muscle mass/tone. I can understand not being attracted to someone the size of a bodybuilder, but someone such as myself who is noticeably bulkier than your average joe, where does that lie?

Rye
06-15-2006, 12:51 PM
I think tall guys are really attractive. Being that I'm really short, it's not hard for me to find a guy to be tall. xD Also, I really like chins. Don't ask me why, but I like chins, and I don't like pointy chins. I like square chins on guys. And eyes, too. I've never really liked blue eyes in guys, I love brown eyes and green eyes. :) And nice smiles too. Not necessarily nice teeth, just a nice smile. That's all I can think of really. Oh, and guys that don't look like girls are nice, kthnx. :p

drunkymonkey
06-15-2006, 01:46 PM
Bottom or chest, really. But faces is really important to me as well.

Madame Adequate
06-15-2006, 02:14 PM
I've always wondered as to why women are attracted to such skinny guys? I mean, from an evolutionary point of view, these are the undesired males as they are physically weaker than, say, someone who is noticeably stronger, usually through muscle mass/tone. I can understand not being attracted to someone the size of a bodybuilder, but someone such as myself who is noticeably bulkier than your average joe, where does that lie?

I sure wish the girls I knew were attracted to skinny guys. But no, they go all weak at the knees over some knucklehead with abs. [/bitter]

I'm attracted to a good figure. And stomachs, those are nice. Everything else, I think BoB got exactly the same as me right there. Though I can like pretty much any hair, as long as it looks good. (I do prefer longer hair though.)

Jess
06-15-2006, 02:25 PM
Eyes - I love eyes, they're the first thing I notice. I either like blue eyes or brown eyes. :love:

Tall - He has to be taller than me. I don't find guys that are shorter than me attractive.

Smile - I love cheeky, cute smiles. They don't have to have perfect teeth but all my boyfriends have had perfect teeth, but I suppose that's just a coincedence. :p

Hip bones - Really defined hip bones that I can feel/hold onto when I'm lying with my head on his chest... :jess:

drunkymonkey
06-15-2006, 02:28 PM
I prefer shorties because I hate the feeling of being lanky, or sticking out from the crowd height-wise sort of thing. I'm a tiny bit under average height, but I hate it when I am taller than someone.

DK
06-15-2006, 02:31 PM
To be totally honest, i'm not entirely fussed about bodies. I don't really care if the girl is short, tall, thin, fat whatever. Bodies are all the same, everbody has them. Sure, I appreciate them, but I appreciate all sorts, not just any specific kind. The thing that attracts me most is the face, because it has the potential to be incredibly beautiful, it's unique to the person, the eyes and the lips can be especially attention stealing. I like dark eyes, and big full lips. Dark hair, too. However, this isn't all, either. It's whatever works on the person that could make them cute, so yeah. Just the face for me.

Shoden
06-15-2006, 02:32 PM
most likely the chest and face for me.

Kossage
06-15-2006, 03:51 PM
There are many things I like about women appearance-wise, but if I were to choose just one, it'd definitely be eyes. I have a tendency to figure out what a person is like by just looking into their eyes (this method has never failed me), and eyes can be very hypnotizing and can make you feel relaxed. There is also beauty in eyes, and if the person is happy, the eyes burst with all that energy and can make you feel happy too. You can just look deep into her eyes and feel like you're in a world of wonder, sort of like a poet's world. I could keep talking and talking about the wonder of a woman's eyes, but I think I'd better stop here. But yes, eyes are definitely what I notice in women and turn me on. ;)

Sergeant Hartman
06-15-2006, 03:52 PM
Feet.

Loony BoB
06-15-2006, 03:56 PM
Hip bones - Really defined hip bones that I can feel/hold onto when I'm lying with my head on his chest... :jess:
There's one I haven't heard before! :)

Also, I forgot to mention knees. Of course, they have to have very attractive knees. Only people who have talked to me about girls and their knees will probably understand where I'm coming from with this comment, though. :p

Chris
06-15-2006, 04:07 PM
In a Women: a strong muscle tone, and good skin. I prefer African Amerian women, preferably with very dark skin. I love dark skin, I'm obsessed with dark-skinned women. :p

http://www.fubusi.com/Files/UpFiles/2005051415195255193.jpg

In a Man: basically the opposite. I like Caucasian men with defined muscles. I don't like beefy guys. Preferrably something along the ways of Drew Fuller and James Marsden.

http://www.casahalliwell.it/galleria%20foto/promosesta/drew/drew05.jpg

Anaisa
06-15-2006, 04:25 PM
Guys who are muscular are that way due to exercise, not some genetic capability that skinny guys haven't got. So evolutionary wise it really doesn't make any difference whatsoever.

Peter_20
06-15-2006, 05:03 PM
Guys who are muscular are that way due to exercise, not some genetic capability that skinny guys haven't got. So evolutionary wise it really doesn't make any difference whatsoever.There are some guys who are blessed with great "muscle genes", and appear muscular without having trained anything at all, though; but that's not very common.

bipper
06-15-2006, 05:10 PM
I am genetically ripped :p

My favorie feature of a fine women, is the curvature of the lumbar region of her back. It is weird, but it adds to the huggable and holdable (ity) of a women. Besides that, I would say smile. Singing Voice is huge. Eyes are ok, but highly overrated, as they can lie.

Bipper

Dreddz
06-15-2006, 05:13 PM
FBB - Face, Boobs, Bum.

kidney / theif
06-15-2006, 05:14 PM
Muscles, eyes, and Asians.
If you're an Asian I automatically love you.

:cat:

Sylvie
06-15-2006, 05:14 PM
I'm really skinny. I'm not too strong either, but when it comes to a fight, agility and unpredictability is my strength.

Back to the point,

I am somewhat attracted to breasts, not too much though. I don't care how tall a girl is, as long as she doesn't tower over me.

Ultima Shadow
06-15-2006, 05:27 PM
Bodypart priority on a scale from 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest priority possible:

Face: A good face on an otherwise bad body is better than a bad face on an otherwise good body. The face matters more than anything else. A girl can't attract me (look-wise) at all without having atleast a pretty good face. Eyes should be big, "deep" (not abnormally big, though. I'm not attracted by aliens) and any colour that "fits". Lips should be neither too big nor too small. As for cheeks, I'm with BoB. Chin doesn't really matter... but no double-chin, please. What matters the most about a face, though, is "the face as a whole" and not any specefic part of it. A "perfect" face will turn any girl into a goddess.

Priority: 10!

Fatness/skinnyness: Being fat is a big no, no... but so is being really, really skinny. A very little bit thiner than "average" is usually perfect but being "average" is good enough, though. Just don't be too fat or too skinny, because that's a BIG turn-off!

Priority: 9

Breasts: Flat is a big turn-off. But big breats are good as long as they are less than the size of 2 basketballs. The perfect size is "a little bigger than average", though.

Priority: 8

Ass: Not TOO big, but a bit bigger than average is usually nice. Curves= hawt.

Priority: 6,5

Legs: Long and strong= very sexy. Enough said.

Priority: 5

Hair: Anything that's not too short or looking "abnormal" is good enough, I guess. But I prefere long and flat hair, though.

Priority: 4,5

Short/Tall: Too short is better than too tall, but I prefere girls who are about "average". Possibly just a little shorter than average for some increased cuteness.

Priority: 4

Arms: Too muscular= big turn-off. They should be slim and flexible (the entire body as a whole should be as slim and flexible as possible, by the way). Not too skinny, though.

Priority: 3

Other attractions:

-I prefere light skin-colour
-I prefere soft and smooth skin
-I prefere cute smiles
-I prefere overall "cute" girls rather than "hot" girls
-I prefere both cute and hot girls, though
-Girls who are both hot and cute= instant win
-I prefere girls who look "clean". No body-hair, for example

Venom
06-15-2006, 05:29 PM
http://www.gardenguides.com/recipes/images/stickychickenlegs.jpg

She must be a plate of hot wings, that is a requirment.:love:

Jess
06-15-2006, 05:30 PM
There's one I haven't heard before! :)
Seriously? :O

I also forgot shoulders and backs! Defined shoulder muscles and then a really nice back that I can run my hands over. :D

Leeza
06-15-2006, 05:31 PM
Also, people who insist on talking about personality in a thread that is clearly about body parts amuse me. It's like they have some kind of guilty conscience about saying they like physical body parts or something and feel that they need to convince us all that they actually do like personality, as if just because they a person to have nice eyes means that they clearly don't give a crap about personality. Come on, guys! This is about the body, physical stuff. Go make a personality thread if you have to. You don't need to re-iterate such things over and over, we all know personality counts.
This is all true to a point, BoB. However, I find that it doesn't matter how great the six-pack or how beautiful the eyes are, etc. because if the person is a jerk none of these things matter anymore and none of those qualities even appear attractive to me at all anymore either.

Some of the most attractive people that I have seen/known would not be considered what society would deem to be <i>attractive</i> on the outside, but it's their whole persona that made them appealing/sexy. :)

SammieBabe
06-15-2006, 05:35 PM
My favorie feature of a fine women, is the curvature of the lumbar region of her back. It is weird, but it adds to the huggable and holdable (ity) of a women.
Bipper

According to hubbie, that and my smile are his favorite physical aspects of me...:)
As for me, I like feeling protected with someone, so therefore, my husband is about a foot taller than me and weighs about 100 pounds more than me. But at the same time, he has to have a sweet face...:D

Venom
06-15-2006, 05:38 PM
http://webhome.idirect.com/~jerik/zoo/Aimages/chicken.jpg

Now thats one hot chick.:love:

War Angel
06-15-2006, 05:38 PM
A good brain used well is the most attractive feature on anyone.
What does a 'good brain' look like?

Anyway, for me, I immediatly notice the eyes. I usually go for bright eyes, but a girl with penetrating dark eyes can get to me just as well. Then breasts. They need to be round and full, and not too small. Big boobs are a major bonus - the replay value of those things is amazing! :D Really, I am infatuated with large breasts. Again, I wouldn't say no to a B-cup if it's on the right girl... but a C+ (C, D, DD...) on an otherwise less attractive girl could work wonders for her.

A nice, soft yet firm butt. Nothing too big, or too small.

Not too tall... tall women are definitely nice to look at, but at 5'10", I can't go for tall girls (that is, anyone over 5'8"-9").

Skin tone... shouldn't be too dark (a good bronze tone is awesome, though). Good skin with as little flaws and imperfections as possible (freckles don't count).

No body hair aside from the scalp, eye-brows, and a bit of pubic hair (I don't want to go on a journey in the jungle). As for hair colour... anything goes really, though I tend to favour blonde less.

Legs... nice long legs are alright. Should have some meat on them at the hips, but nothing too noticeable. I don't really look at legs, though.

Over-all, the girl should be reasonanbly fit, definitly not fat or obese... but not a muscular chick either. A woman should be lean and flexible, not muscle-bound. Some fat in certain areas is great (breasts, arse and hips).

Aside from all those things... it's mostly down to how a girl carries herself. A really pretty girl that walks around like a hulk, shouts, swears etc wouldn't get my vote. I mean, I'd shag her, but nothing more. A less attractive girl that is nice, intelligent, vocal when she should be and is taking her femininity seriously would get a lot more from me.

Funniest thing is, that in the end, I usually fall for a girl I never imagined I'd be with.

Ultima Shadow
06-15-2006, 05:41 PM
This is all true to a point, BoB. However, I find that it doesn't matter how great the six-pack or how beautiful the eyes are, etc. because if the person is a jerk none of these things matter anymore and none of those qualities even appear attractive to me at all anymore either.

Some of the most attractive people that I have seen/known would not be considered what society would deem to be <i>attractive</i> on the outside, but it's their whole persona that made them appealing/sexy. :)Of course, a total jerk won't attract you no matter how good he/she looks. You're not the only person who thinks so. However... if you got 2 guys/girls with the same personality (and a good personality, that is) then the one who looks the best will usually attract you the most, no?

Even though personality is the most important part in the end, I'm sure everyone (yes, even YOU, Leeza) find certain looks and body parts attractive as well.

Itsunari 2000
06-15-2006, 05:47 PM
Eyes. My ideal woman should be able to stop me in my tracks with a single glance AND be able to beat me in a staring contest.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-15-2006, 06:31 PM
Bodypart priority on a scale from 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest priority possible:

Face: A good face on an otherwise bad body is better than a bad face on an otherwise good body. The face matters more than anything else. A girl can't attract me (look-wise) at all without having atleast a pretty good face. Eyes should be big, "deep" (not abnormally big, though. I'm not attracted by aliens) and any colour that "fits". Lips should be neither too big nor too small. As for cheeks, I'm with BoB. Chin doesn't really matter... but no double-chin, please. What matters the most about a face, though, is "the face as a whole" and not any specefic part of it. A "perfect" face will turn any girl into a goddess.

Priority: 10!

Fatness/skinnyness: Being fat is a big no, no... but so is being really, really skinny. A very little bit thiner than "average" is usually perfect but being "average" is good enough, though. Just don't be too fat or too skinny, because that's a BIG turn-off!

Priority: 9

Breasts: Flat is a big turn-off. But big breats are good as long as they are less than the size of 2 basketballs. The perfect size is "a little bigger than average", though.

Priority: 8

Ass: Not TOO big, but a bit bigger than average is usually nice. Curves= hawt.

Priority: 6,5

Legs: Long and strong= very sexy. Enough said.

Priority: 5

Hair: Anything that's not too short or looking "abnormal" is good enough, I guess. But I prefere long and flat hair, though.

Priority: 4,5

Short/Tall: Too short is better than too tall, but I prefere girls who are about "average". Possibly just a little shorter than average for some increased cuteness.

Priority: 4

Arms: Too muscular= big turn-off. They should be slim and flexible (the entire body as a whole should be as slim and flexible as possible, by the way). Not too skinny, though.

Priority: 3

Other attractions:

-I prefere light skin-colour
-I prefere soft and smooth skin
-I prefere cute smiles
-I prefere overall "cute" girls rather than "hot" girls
-I prefere both cute and hot girls, though
-Girls who are both hot and cute= instant win
-I prefere girls who look "clean". No body-hair, for example
thats pretty much what i like:p

rubah
06-15-2006, 07:03 PM
oh I am a sucker for nice arms. That's part of why auron is so hot.

a nice voice also, long dark thick hair. but not too long. actually not relaly long at all. over six inches and it's sorta gross. under two inches and it's gross.

Shoeberto
06-15-2006, 07:06 PM
Big, brown eyes. The kind you can stare at and just get lost in.

Venom
06-15-2006, 07:09 PM
Nice feathers always attracts me.

bipper
06-15-2006, 07:12 PM
yeah, we get the freaking point lol

Loony BoB
06-15-2006, 07:40 PM
Guys who are muscular are that way due to exercise, not some genetic capability that skinny guys haven't got. So evolutionary wise it really doesn't make any difference whatsoever.
I assure you, no matter how hard I work out - despite getting a hell of a lot stronger when I do - I don't bulk up. It just doesn't happen. Anyone who has known me knows this. I worked in a timber yard for a long time and I have to say I was pretty strong. Even now I'm stronger than I appear. But I've been skinny all my life, and I can't see it changing anytime soon... so I don't know if it's genetic or anything, but my body does seem to be rather incapable of gaining weight, and also bulking up. It's been like this or eight years now.

Resha
06-15-2006, 07:43 PM
Height and hair. But that's only the 'ideal' one. At the end of the day, it never works out that way. :p

Odaisé Gaelach
06-15-2006, 07:45 PM
Breasts and booty are nice, but I think that eyes and a smile are the nicest feature. :)

Loony BoB
06-15-2006, 07:45 PM
Also, people who insist on talking about personality in a thread that is clearly about body parts amuse me. It's like they have some kind of guilty conscience about saying they like physical body parts or something and feel that they need to convince us all that they actually do like personality, as if just because they a person to have nice eyes means that they clearly don't give a crap about personality. Come on, guys! This is about the body, physical stuff. Go make a personality thread if you have to. You don't need to re-iterate such things over and over, we all know personality counts.

Some of the most attractive people that I have seen/known would not be considered what society would deem to be <i>attractive</i> on the outside, but it's their whole persona that made them appealing/sexy. :)
I agree completely, but that doesn't make it any more or less off-topic. We're here to discuss raw looks, the people you see walking down the street kind of thing! If it was a "What do you find attractive?" thread then okay, but this is a "what body parts do you find attractive?" thread.

EDIT: bipper and Jess pointed out a nice back is good. I would like to say the same.

Venom
06-15-2006, 07:47 PM
yeah, we get the freaking point lol

Colonel Sanders said the same thing...look where he is now...:cry:

Rye
06-15-2006, 08:47 PM
I don't know if this is necessarily a body part based thing, but it's a physical thing. I also think guys who are very huggable are attractive. :p

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
06-15-2006, 08:57 PM
I find tall guys attractive. Im not that tall, but tallness in a guy is hot :love: I also like a guy to be funny and smart. Very hard to come by, but ill take my chances :p And last but not least, eyes. Im really atracted to guys with nice eyes. And a guy that likes to cuddle. xD. I know, its dumb, but I like it when a guy hugs me. Its nice :) A nice smile that makes my heart melt brings it all together :D

Sefie1999AD
06-15-2006, 09:20 PM
The body parts that are the highest priority for me when I look at girls:

1) Face - Usually the first thing I see about someone. Not to mention if I'll end up dating or getting married to that person, I'll need to look at her face a lot. A pretty face is a nice thing.

2) Hair - Can be either long or short, both styles can look beautiful. As long as her hair isn't too long or short, such as going down all the way from her head to her legs, or being bald. One of my former crushes dyed her hair a lot, and I saw her with blond hair, light brown hair, dark brown hair and black hair, and she looked nice with all those colors. I seem to like red hair a lot, though. I also like the way Rogue had her hair in the X-Men movies: dark hair with light streaks. A friend of mine had her hair like that once, and it looked pretty good.

3) Eyes - If a pretty face can make you like someone's looks, the eyes are the icing in the cake, IMHO. Beautiful eyes are a lovely sight to see, as is seeing a sparkle in someone's eyes. ^^; My favorite eye colors are brown and blue, so I guess I prefer darker eyes. Eyes can hurt you too, though, once when a former crush of mine was angry at me and I looked into her eyes, they seemed so angry and cold, a really killing glance from her.

4) Smile - A smiling person can really make your day a lot better, especially if she smiles beautifully. Usually if people try to smile, it looks awkward or they have their teeth showing too much, but when they smile or laugh naturally, that can look very nice. :) I remember when I was looking at a girl watching a romantic comedy, and it was such a sweet sight whenever she smiled or laughed at the things happening in the movie.

Oh, and I seem to prefer cute girls to beautiful or hot ones.

Shiny
06-15-2006, 09:28 PM
Eyes. I don't care what color. I like long hair too that's dark. And people's backs... I also like the guys who have the bubble butts like baseball players.:laughing:

Anaisa
06-15-2006, 09:59 PM
I assure you, no matter how hard I work out - despite getting a hell of a lot stronger when I do - I don't bulk up. It just doesn't happen. Anyone who has known me knows this. I worked in a timber yard for a long time and I have to say I was pretty strong. Even now I'm stronger than I appear. But I've been skinny all my life, and I can't see it changing anytime soon... so I don't know if it's genetic or anything, but my body does seem to be rather incapable of gaining weight, and also bulking up. It's been like this or eight years now.Genetics can affect how easily you gain or lose weight. An the number of fat cells in your body that you have is determined genetically. But that doesn't stop you gaining weight from the food you eat, it just means you'll have to eat alot more of it than somebody with more fat cells to gain weight. An certain exercises won't build up that much muscle, even if you work out for along time. An they may even make you more skinny, because you're getting rid of fat, but not gaining any muscle growth.

There are some guys who are blessed with great "muscle genes", and appear muscular without having trained anything at all, though; but that's not very common. People who appear muscular without having worked out, or even when their still only very young, have a large skeletal frame which makes them appear muscular. My brother is like that. Even when he was a baby people used to comment on it!

Shaun
06-15-2006, 10:15 PM
A good heart is the best thing, metaphorically speaking. However, going beyond my usual boundaries I go for the eyes.

fire_of_avalon
06-15-2006, 10:16 PM
I like long, smooth, flat menfolks. A shadow of muscular definition is nice, but I don't want to put my hand on his thigh/belly/arm and feel big twisty muscles. Yuck.

The first thing that gets me, though, is a mouth. Not even a smile, doesn't have to be, just a full, sensual mouth. o man.

After the mouth, I see eyes and then I see other stuff, though a nice set of shoulders and a nice back is a plus, they aren't necessary.

But I do agree with Leeza. A stupid or mean person is immediately and totally unattractive to me, no matter how attractive they were five seconds before they opened their mouth.

FlyingCow
06-15-2006, 10:27 PM

Are u a guy or girl? lol

I like well the Face Booty:D and the thw width i dont want a fat chick:mad2:

DeathKnight
06-15-2006, 10:35 PM

Are u a guy or girl? lol

Yet, you're the FlyingCow :irked:

oh I am a sucker for nice arms. That's part of why auron is so hot.

a nice voice also, long dark thick hair. but not too long. actually not relaly long at all. over six inches and it's sorta gross. under two inches and it's gross.

under 2 inches gross??????????????? pffft! oh wow.

Let's face it guys are attracted to womens' bodies.I thought everybody knew that since ancient times? :confused::D

Personality-wise, I'm attracted to girls that "stand out", and are able to act a little childish and hyper-active, but also are capable of behaving themselves and showing respect towards other people.

Body-wise, it's the typical stuff: hair-style, breasts, bellies, behinds and legs. :D

You ARE 100% correct 'bout everything you said, he sums it up VERY well.

I like girls with black hair, that's something that REALLY gets my attention. I also like girls who dye their hair(not crazingly, just well enough)

Loony BoB
06-15-2006, 10:40 PM
Genetics can affect how easily you gain or lose weight. An the number of fat cells in your body that you have is determined genetically. But that doesn't stop you gaining weight from the food you eat, it just means you'll have to eat alot more of it than somebody with more fat cells to gain weight. An certain exercises won't build up that much muscle, even if you work out for along time. An they may even make you more skinny, because you're getting rid of fat, but not gaining any muscle growth.
My family call me the "human garbage disposal" because I can eat so much. :) If I ate more than I have at certain parts of my life, well... let's just say that would be sickening.

Chaos
06-15-2006, 10:49 PM
I atchally like hands....I think they are cool...fairly strong hands, with fairly long fingers please.
Uhm, I like a bit of height, not too much though as I am fairly short. Just taller than me noticably. Fine features, but not too fine....and also not incredibly skinny, some muscle tone but I dont really care for super bulked up people.

Just people with pleasing facial features and a good, friendly personality. A nice, ready smile as well. As for hair colour and skin tone, I'm not fussy. If they are attractive then they are attractive.

DarknessFromAbove
06-15-2006, 11:06 PM
Nice facial structures really get me. Black or Blond hair, not to short, not to long. Asian eyes ^_^ it's almost entirely in the face and personality when it comes to me. I like well defined jaw lines for some reason. I like effeminate guys I guess.

Levian
06-15-2006, 11:51 PM
antlers.

Anaisa
06-16-2006, 12:27 AM
antlers.
So do you think these: :elk: :moose: are sexy?

Levian
06-16-2006, 12:31 AM
antlers.

Do you want me to think they're sexy? ;)

escobert
06-16-2006, 12:43 AM
FBB - Face, Boobs, Bum.

Mum
06-16-2006, 12:53 AM
I am attracted to men, but find the female form to be by far the more beautiful (hence my paintings).
In men, I am attracted to tall men, not over-'built', with dark eyes, dark eyebrows and long dark eyelashes. Mmm. As far as a fave body part...definitely the arms (and hands).
Of course, a nice big smile is a winner (this makes the eyes twinkle!)

Minxy MOMO
06-16-2006, 12:57 AM
A guy's eyes and his smile.

Anaisa
06-16-2006, 01:02 AM
antlers.

Do you want me to think they're sexy? ;)
Yeah.

Hambone
06-16-2006, 01:40 AM
I like girls' eyes, butt, and legs. Girls at my age don't really have boobs yet. But, they'll come around.

bipper
06-16-2006, 03:05 AM
I am attracted to men, but find the female form to be by far the more beautiful (hence my paintings).
In men, I am attracted to tall men, not over-'built', with dark eyes, dark eyebrows and long dark eyelashes. Mmm. As far as a fave body part...definitely the arms (and hands).
Of course, a nice big smile is a winner (this makes the eyes twinkle!)

I really hope you did not just describe BoB:greenie:
Then again; who could blame ya ;)

Dixie
06-16-2006, 03:11 AM
I like eyes. ^_^ The eyes in a guy are what make me...have a huge crush on them. ^_^

RSL
06-16-2006, 03:18 AM
I pretty face, a great smile. That is my biggest thing, when we're talking about just plain looks. I love the eyes too.

As for the rest of the body, while I'm not generally picky, I do have some things that I find attractive more than others!

I like shorter girls in general. Most girls are shorter than me of course, but if a girl was over 6 feet tall, I think I wouldn't find that attractive.

Hair, I generally like longer hair, but it's not a big issue with me.

As for the body, I like thinner girls. Not the kind where you can see every rib or anything like that. She has to look healthy. I like breasts (what guy doesn't?) but I"m different than a lot of guys in that the bigger they get, the less I like them. I tend to like smaller to medium sized breasts on a girl.

I pretty much have the perfect girl right now though!

SammieBabe
06-16-2006, 03:24 AM
I pretty much have the perfect girl right now though!

Awww... :barf:

;)

mega_tonberry
06-16-2006, 03:48 AM
FBB - Face, Boobs, Bum.

Jojee
06-16-2006, 04:02 AM
Eyes are beautiful :3 Light colored eyes are better. Long eyelashes <3

I haven't found that many Asian guys attractive, sorry. xD The only Asian guys I thought were sexy were the ones in magazines :3 I tend to go for caucasian... european guys! ;)

Height, I like tall :</>D Anywhere from 5'10" to 6'5" XD Which is o_x cos' I'm 5'0" but tall guys are sexy ^_^;;

Lean but not the way-skinny-pale guy.

A good tan is sexy but fair skin is sexy too, just not too pale ^^

He has to dress nicely. ^_^;; I don't mean like a suit all the time, but the gangsta-look doesn't really do it for me, or the goth/punk look. I find a nice red shirt with khakis usually do pretty well for guys :3

I like well defined arms :3 Not like OMG muscular but toned yeah ^-^ A good flex should bring out yummy muscles <3

Hair color, usually darker hair color is really nice <3 Blonds are nice too, but not TOO light ^_^ I haven't found any attractive guys with red/orange hair yet. Not dyed please, or at least, dye it if you want but don't make it obvious that it's dyed ;) I like it natural! And with not too many things in it -_-;; I'm partial to long hair, not like really long hair but the rock-star length where it's like, back of your neck :</>D

Has to have some hair but not too much xD Leg hair, yes. A little bit of under the bellybutton stomach hair, yes. Arm hair, yes. Chest hair, not really. Back hair, NOOo way xD

Done thinking now! :p

Shaun
06-18-2006, 07:36 PM
I can agree with some of you that it would be ideal for your 'partner' to have these characteristics. However, the fact that some of you consider it a requirement is rather worrying, considering you're members of a gaming forum (no offence; so am I). I just think it's quite a shallow world and because of that, people are pressured into improving themselves to meet others' standards.

Edit: Crap, didn't realise I bumped. Sorry. I can never tell when my chances of getting on the Internet are being cut to zilch.

Zeldy
06-18-2006, 08:09 PM
Oh me too :drool:

cloud_doll
06-18-2006, 08:14 PM
on a guy, i like them tall. not like, 6'3, but around maybe 5'10 something like that so i can be cute and stand on my toes when we kiss :love:

also i like the slim surfer body. not all muscly, but still strong and slender.

then a smart brain is perfect. a guy who knows a lot, especially about science, since i love to talk about science.

and not shaved hair. hair that's gorwn out, but not the messy surfer look. any color cept red.

i'm picky with looks, but mostly the smart part is what i go for.

LunaticPandora37
06-18-2006, 08:52 PM
i like nice earlobs...

coltsnake
06-18-2006, 09:34 PM
A cute tight little butt to have some fun with, eyes that show mystery or beauty, not to thin or fat, manners and respect.

$howBiz
06-18-2006, 10:29 PM
everything everyonez said so far lol

lovehurts
06-18-2006, 10:32 PM
The ass has to be medium sized and we need to have lots in common. My faovirte is short hair with glasses with a little of a nerdy side ..and my size.

UMPH!!! UMMMMMPH!!!! YAH!

fantasyjunkie
06-19-2006, 12:22 AM
I never really liked girls with a perfect figure. I like them with a little bit of body fat. They just seem more natural :) . Just never could go for that perfect scupture look.

Moon Rabbits
06-19-2006, 12:56 AM
Let's face it guys are attracted to womens' bodies.

That's quite the assumption ;).

I like eyes, not pretty eyes, intriguing (sp, i think) eyes. This one guy I know has crazy silver coloured eyes. It's hot.

That, and gams.

Peter_20
06-19-2006, 01:07 AM
Curvy girls (medium-large behinds and large breasts) are sexy as hell! :eek::D

Also, if that curvy girl is both cute and sexy at the same time, I instantly go drool-mode. :D:D:D

DeathKnight
06-19-2006, 03:23 AM
A cute tight little butt to have some fun with, eyes that show mystery or beauty, not to thin or fat, manners and respect.

this post is funny as hell, it starts out in a way...then ends up in another.

:laugh:

Anyway, hair is very important(in a girl).

Angelz*and*Emoz
06-19-2006, 06:04 AM
weird eye color, and and watever leith of black hair , on guys of cource:D

Mirage
06-19-2006, 10:46 AM
A good brain used well is the most attractive feature on anyone. :cat:
Takes a while to find out if this feature is present though :p.

For me, it's a good-looking face and boobies :).

Markus. D
06-19-2006, 11:44 AM
without stating the obvious.

I like the eyes on a woman.

Materia Hunter Yuffie
06-20-2006, 03:54 AM
Usually the first thing I notice about a guy would be the eyes. Like big blue or brown expressive ones.

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 04:27 AM
A gril who knows what she wants
A comitted girl
A strong willed one
medium sized ass
breast dont have to be big but either way is fine by me.
stomach is ok but thin turns me on.
A loving and caring nature
GOOFY AND CREATIVE

doesnt have to be smart.

loving and caring nature is a biggy for me.
so is that whole comittment thing

Honestly though I plan on going out alone. Ive seen too many divorces and I dont want to go through that myself I dont even want to take the risk. I dont need anyone else. Im fine alone anyways.

Fuzakeru
06-20-2006, 05:29 AM
In men -

1~ He MUST be taller than me. ._. I'm 5'7 myself. ( This does not make me short! >< )

2~ One of the most attractive things to me about a guy is his facal expressions. If you look dead . . . you're boring and a turn off. Give me someone with some LIFE in them. Perk your eyebrows, pout your lips, ANYTHING, just don't make me feel like I'm talking to a robot. As sexy as robots are I don't find them appropriate for a mate. >.> Expressive quirks = win.

3~ To be honest, forget RIPPLING ABS and BULKY chests and the such. Give me someone with a flat, toned at best, chest and a bit of a poochy teddy bear tummy. n_n Little bellys on guys is so adorable and for some reason makes them look less intimidating and more huggable.

4~ Short, WASHED, kept, and spiked hair. I prefer dark hair to light too.

5~ GLASSES!!! O_O Give me a guy with a cute set up eyes and a pair of glasses. <3

In women -

THE BIG NUMBER ONE~ x_x HAVE A BODY! For the love of all that's holy where are women with HIPS and a shape to their body nowadays?

2~ Face, face, face. n_n Same thing as guys - don't be boring. Expressions!~ -jazz hands-

3~ Smaller breasts. Not flat but average to below average are my favorites. n_n If its more than a handful then its too much.

Reine
06-20-2006, 08:18 AM
hmm, yeah, the face is one of the things I look for..I couldnt really care less about breast size, well, as long as there not giant and silly, or not there..eyes and voice are a plus as well...hair too...

We all have our physical preferences, but its always personality that matters to me.

Zeromus_X
06-20-2006, 08:50 AM
Faces, of course. Nothin' like a cute face.

Yooniece
06-20-2006, 08:56 AM
For men and women... the face. If they don't have that, they've got nothing (as far as physical attractiveness) for me.

Aside from that,
Men: Wide shoulders, "V-shaped," lean torso (so, so sexy)
Women: Hair (If that even counts), and GENERAL proportions. I don't like stick-straight waists, but I love long torsos as long as they've got a nice curve. Legs and butt are plusses. Hell, the female body is beautiful =) I love all of it.

G SpOtZ
06-20-2006, 08:56 AM
I love a nice, firm, easy to grab, open... view on life.
But if it came to physicality... Really, I like asses. Just being honest. Not too big, but firm and well-shaped. =]

First thing I look at, obviously, would be the body. Then, the face. But see, the two have to work together, they have to cooperate, know what I mean? Things about the face that I love: nice eyes, and a great smile. Those are attention-getters. I usually don't care about the voice, but overall, I'm picky, so I don't know, sometimes it can matter to me. I don't want a man-voice. Haha.

Chest. Hmm. You know where they got the term "treasure chest"?

Jay kay.

I really don't much at all about the breasts, as long as they aren't too big. Hell, I've liked flat girls before, that had cute faces and great personalities. However, *perky* or average sized breasts are definitely a plus.

kidney / theif
06-20-2006, 05:59 PM

Are u a guy or girl? lol

I'm a girl. Are you an asian boy? :aimwink: jk! Oh, and guys have to be taller than me, too. But that's no prob. because I'm 5' 0" :cry:

doesnt have to be smart.
Omg rofl.