PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Sapphire - Help!

Fynn
06-15-2006, 02:03 PM
I've got a couple... oh, alright, three questions about Sapphire.
1. I know that to have an Azurill I need to breed two Marills, one of wich is holding "sea incense". Now where do I get that?
2. I also heard that, apart from getting Latias, you may also come across Latios on some place called "secret island" or something. Is that true? If yes, how the heck do I get there?
3. What is this whole "mystery event" about?

If anyone knows anything about the above points (remember, we're talking SAPPHIRE), please tell. I would be sincerely grateful.

JKTrix
06-15-2006, 03:24 PM
I've never heard of this 'Sea Incense' thing before. I always figured you just get 2 opposite gender Marills (or maybe Marill+Ditto) and you'd get one.

omnitarian
06-15-2006, 03:52 PM
I've got a couple... oh, alright, three questions about Sapphire.
1. I know that to have an Azurill I need to breed two Marills, one of wich is holding "sea incense". Now where do I get that?

Mount Pyre.

2. I also heard that, apart from getting Latias, you may also come across Latios on some place called "secret island" or something. Is that true? If yes, how the heck do I get there?

It's true, but to get there, you'll need an e-reader and a special e-card that was only available in an issue of Nintendo Power. You could also cheat and use a Gameshark.

3. What is this whole "mystery event" about?

It only comes into play when you go to Nintendo-sponsored events, or use the pokemon e-cards. Don't worry about it.

Fynn
06-15-2006, 10:32 PM
Yes, JKTrix, I tried that too, but I just got another Marill instead, otherwise, I wouldn't be submitting this topic. And thank you so much omnitarian, although I must say I was a little dissapointed. Looks like the only thing I can achieve from these points is the Azurill... [sigh]:choc: Oh well, better that then nothing! So, again, thanks a bunch.

starseeker
06-16-2006, 05:31 PM
I got an azurill from the marills first time. Try swapping the sea incense around.