PDA

View Full Version : people who piss you off

Sparky
06-15-2006, 07:56 PM
Who hates it when people tell you not to do something then they let someone else do it and then some

Masamunemaster
06-15-2006, 07:59 PM
that is one of the stupidest things ever:tonberry:

Faris
06-15-2006, 08:30 PM
I know what you mean, and yes, it is very annoying.

Spawn of Sephiroth
06-15-2006, 08:37 PM
i hate it and it really pisses me off. i hate hypocrites!!!!!!!!:choc2:

Dreddz
06-15-2006, 08:46 PM
Anyone who says respect your elders deserves a punch.

escobert
06-15-2006, 08:47 PM
Lots of people piss me off.

Masamunemaster
06-15-2006, 08:48 PM
hellz yeah

old geezerz should respect us:tonberry:

bipper
06-15-2006, 08:52 PM
Honestly; people whom offer no explination for thier reasoning piss me off!

:p yeah, I know I did not explain why it does.

Venom
06-15-2006, 08:55 PM
Authority in general makes me angry.:mad2:

Spawn of Sephiroth
06-15-2006, 08:58 PM
yeah, old people should respect us too. you have to give respect to get respect, and they don't show us no respect at all. they just think that we should fall into their clutches and be little bi***es for them. they want us to just respect them, and i don't give respect to someone unless they show me some respect.:choc2:

drunkymonkey
06-15-2006, 09:04 PM
Ignorant people piss me off, like when people don't say 'thanks' when you open a door for them and /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif.

Aurey
06-15-2006, 09:07 PM
Pssh! at this thread.

Also, some people don't deserve respect. By some, I mean a lot.

~SapphireStar~
06-15-2006, 09:51 PM
hellz yeah

old geezerz should respect us
No, dont agree with that at all. Old people fought in wars so we could be here today. We owe them a great debt. Its just the ones that are so damm arogrant that need a good kick up the backside, like my grandad for one. He is such a hypocrite and makes our families lifes a misery. Nasty man. But then my grandmother, I totally respect her cause she respects me.

Rye
06-15-2006, 09:52 PM
Pssh! at this thread.

Also, some people don't deserve respect. By some, I mean a lot.

Yes. Yes, yes, yes. If respect was something everyone deserved, well, respect would not be respect. :)

Medi
06-15-2006, 09:54 PM
Well, a long time ago, this woman who was smoking a cigarette told me it was a bad habit to bite my nails. The nerve! And I was 6 years old!

Masamunemaster
06-15-2006, 10:00 PM
one of my friends fav. lines "trust is to be earned not given":tonberry:

drunkymonkey
06-15-2006, 10:00 PM
I remember when I was 9 and I was 'smoking' one of those chocolate sticks that have the paper that makes them look like cigarettes, and some geezer said 'smoking at your age. Ha.'

~SapphireStar~
06-15-2006, 10:17 PM
one of my friends fav. lines "trust is to be earned not given"
Its true, so do it. Give 'geezers' repsect before you demand they should give it to you first.

Anaisa
06-15-2006, 10:19 PM
hellz yeah

old geezerz should respect us
No, dont agree with that at all. Old people fought in wars so we could be here today. We owe them a great debt. Its just the ones that are so damm arogrant that need a good kick up the backside, like my grandad for one. He is such a hypocrite and makes our families lifes a misery. Nasty man. But then my grandmother, I totally respect her cause she respects me.
Men of a certain age were forced to go to war, they didn't have a choice in the matter.

~SapphireStar~
06-15-2006, 10:21 PM
And we should still be thankful for the fact they did go and didnt become cowards and go into hiding. My nanas brother went into hiding everytime the brown evelope was posted through the letterbox. He got no respect from anyone.

Chris
06-15-2006, 10:26 PM
I can not stand self-righteous people. :mad2:

DeathKnight
06-15-2006, 10:45 PM
What you said sounds awfully childish *points to thread starter*. I'm sure you're talking 'bout your parents/siblings/friends here, don't care 'bout it, next time just do it yourself or ASK why you can't do something but that other person can? If the answer is illogical, then you go ahead and do whatever it is you were forbidden to do.

Old Manus
06-15-2006, 10:48 PM
:shoot:

Hawkeye
06-15-2006, 10:49 PM
Yeah I like to shoot people who piss me off too.

Anaisa
06-15-2006, 11:48 PM
And we should still be thankful for the fact they did go and didnt become cowards and go into hiding. My nanas brother went into hiding everytime the brown evelope was posted through the letterbox. He got no respect from anyone.
I don't think it's cowardly to not want to sacrifice your life for your country. Particularly when you're very young. I think it's cowardly to force somebody to fight a war that they don't want to fight.

Levian
06-15-2006, 11:54 PM
Who hates it when people tell you not to do something then they let someone else do it and then some

Depends.

If they told you not to jump off a cliff, but told others to do it then it's a compliment. see what i mean?

Mum
06-16-2006, 12:58 AM
Well, after reading all those, as an official 'old' person (although I'm NOT!) I think respect should be mutual in a perfect world, but we all know the world's not perfect. Therefore for anything to change, it reallys starts with each of us doesn't it? You can choose to give respect and see how much comes back to you, thereby changing your little corner of the world.

As for things that piss me off - condescension is a biggy.

G13
06-16-2006, 07:49 AM
Everybody pisses me off............. except for the good people of EoFF!

Giga Guess
06-16-2006, 01:24 PM
Well, after reading all those, as an official 'old' person (although I'm NOT!) I think respect should be mutual in a perfect world, but we all know the world's not perfect. Therefore for anything to change, it reallys starts with each of us doesn't it? You can choose to give respect and see how much comes back to you, thereby changing your little corner of the world.

As for things that piss me off - condescension is a biggy.

Well put.