PDA

View Full Version : Chain of Memories

Le Mutton Noir
06-16-2006, 12:14 AM
Question: was KHCoM made for younger audiences like KH and KHII were?

Just wondering because I looked up the plot for it online and it seems way too deep for 10 yr olds. And the fact that the members of the organization are ruthless.

Tavrobel
06-16-2006, 01:00 AM
I don't think they had an age intention for KH: CoM. Since it's on GBA, it's also not quite as graphic as can be seen in KHII. Ruthless, maybe, but it's just text. You'd have to use an imagination to see any further, and God forbid that that current generation uses it.

However, it's not quite as deep as KHII, but it could be interpreted as more violent, despite the screen blacking out to Vexen's death, rather than watching all of the remaining members fade into the darkness, especially Luxord, who is literally stabbed by the Keyblade.

Markus. D
06-16-2006, 02:41 AM
its quite more diffucult then KH.

but they are all "for all ages"

Le Mutton Noir
06-16-2006, 04:10 AM
I don't think they had an age intention for KH: CoM. Since it's on GBA, it's also not quite as graphic as can be seen in KHII. Ruthless, maybe, but it's just text. You'd have to use an imagination to see any further, and God forbid that that current generation uses it.

However, it's not quite as deep as KHII, but it could be interpreted as more violent, despite the screen blacking out to Vexen's death, rather than watching all of the remaining members fade into the darkness, especially Luxord, who is literally stabbed by the Keyblade.

Very true. And I spose that you cant really interpret their actions as evil persay because they feel no remorse or guilt. So would it be fair to say that they have a warped interpretation of life and death?