PDA

View Full Version : Little Fighter 2!

Mo-Nercy
06-16-2006, 03:04 PM
It had been years and years since I had last played, but I finally got around to reinstalling it today. It took a while for me to get back into it but within 10 minutes, I was D -> J-ing with Firen like I always used to.

Discuss the awesomeness of Little Fighter 2 (which you can download from http://www.lf2.net). Who do you use? What are your strats?

I use both Firen and Freeze. Firen is an awesome solo character and can win in seconds in a 1v1. Freeze is better off as a support character imo but still great.

With Firen I like to D -> J which sends off Firen running while leaving a trail of fire. All I need to do is run through the enemy (from any angle, doesn't have to be from right in front because Firen can still move up and down while doing this. Once the opponent goes down, I get out of the way a bit because I know that the opponent will get damaged by the flames a second time after getting up (they keep burning for a while) and if I touch them while they get burnt, I get damaged too. But as soon as they get up and the danger of getting burnt goes away, I move it with D ^ J, an explosion that does 60dmg. If this works, it takes the opponent down to pixel health. xD

Freeze, I don't do much more than spam D -> J and D ^ J in support of teammates.

Sylvie
06-16-2006, 03:12 PM
I don't know what you're talking about, but I've played LF2 before. I only played it a little bit, maybe I'll get back into it again.

PrincessCharming
07-13-2010, 02:11 AM
Really wow that's good news for me thanks for sharing of that that's very helpful thanks again!

Shiny
07-13-2010, 03:44 AM
Glad it was of help to you PrincessCharming, but please do not revive old threads.