PDA

View Full Version : do you hear or see fake people?

lovehurts
06-17-2006, 01:27 AM
Ok Ive always had an "ability" or maybe even illness to see "fake people"

I see them all the time , they come at night and come into my room . They look so different and they come while I am awake, but usually it is in some sort of meditated state where I am like 90% awake. Last night a girl spirit was in my room yelling my name "BRIAN !!! " I couldnt make the rest of it out , but I went back to sleep soon after because I am so used to it. I did not look around to see who it was but I feelt it and I knew no one else was in the room I looked around for it and saw no one but it was an unfamilar voice and I know I heard it thats the second time a fake being talked to me. the last one that talked to me said bad things.

I see them when I am able to estbalish some sort of slight sleep where I am more awake than asleep. Where i can walk out of bed and snap out of it and be in the same spot....

I want to talk about it it is wierd. Anyone else experience this?

G SpOtZ
06-17-2006, 01:29 AM
No, but I would try to make conversations, or bring a tape recorder into the bed and keep it on for the night.

Dreddz
06-17-2006, 02:02 AM
Fake people.....you mean ghosts ?

Madame Adequate
06-17-2006, 02:19 AM
In all honesty, I'd say screw the Scientologists and go talk to a doctor. This is pretty serious.

Anaisa
06-17-2006, 02:39 AM
I used to have that when I was a kid. Now I just hear people. But it's usually people I know. It appears to be some sort of ESP. For example, last week I heard the voice of somebody I know calling me downstairs in my house. I looked at the time an it was 7.19 AM. I shouted back downstairs to them, but there was nobody there. The next day the persons voice who I had heard, came to my house. I told them about what had happened. They said that at around 5.20 AM they were considering walking to my house. The time it would take them to get to my house would have been around two hours. So at the time I heard their voice. Had they actually have walked to my house, that would have been about the time they arrived.

Vincent, Thunder God
06-17-2006, 03:06 AM
In all honesty, I'd say screw the Scientologists and go talk to a doctor. This is pretty serious.

Not necessarily, though I see where you're coming from. It could be a sign of serious mental illness, but in this case I think it's OK. A good friend of mine has schizo-effective disorder (which is very similar to schizophrenia) and he has visions normally. If he is very sick he will have more of them and darker ones, but I think that now he may have them sometimes but it's not really a sign of a huge psychological problem. It depends on their intensity, consistency and how mentally disruptive they are.

Madame Adequate
06-17-2006, 03:15 AM
Not necessarily, though I see where you're coming from. It could be a sign of serious mental illness, but in this case I think it's OK. A good friend of mine has schizo-effective disorder (which is very similar to schizophrenia) and he has visions normally. If he is very sick he will have more of them and darker ones, but I think that now he may have them sometimes but it's not really a sign of a huge psychological problem. It depends on their intensity, consistency and how mentally disruptive they are.

Well yes, it isn't inevitable that this will do any harm, just like having depression doesn't inevitably lead to suicide. However;

"thats the second time a fake being talked to me. the last one that talked to me said bad things."

At best, I would guess he means swearing and suchlike. More likely, he does mean bad things, as in things one should not do.

Vincent, Thunder God
06-17-2006, 03:21 AM

Well yes, it isn't inevitable that this will do any harm, just like having depression doesn't inevitably lead to suicide. However;

"thats the second time a fake being talked to me. the last one that talked to me said bad things."

At best, I would guess he means swearing and suchlike. More likely, he does mean bad things, as in things one should not do.

Well, let me put it this way. I think that it's not worth getting over-preoccupied about yet, but that it probably is worth talking to a psychiatrist about. It sounds more like mild hallucination than something more psychological, so a psychiatrist will probably be of more use than a psychologist in this case. However, it's not yet an emergency and there is definetly room for this just to be a minor side to Love Hurt's illness. (I don't mean illness in a bad way here, it's just a term that people should get more used to in relation to mental health.) Definetly worth a talk with a psychiatrist though.

DeathKnight
06-17-2006, 03:24 AM
Don't mean to be mean, but you need to get some sleep.

I don't see fake people.

marc
06-17-2006, 03:30 AM
har, I need to get some sleep, but I just can't.
I sometimes get that, but thats only really when I'm sorta half awake and can't distinguish dream from reality.

Christmas
06-17-2006, 03:33 AM
You mean you met someone like him (http://www.tombraider4u.com/pictures/casper-pictures.jpg)?

G SpOtZ
06-17-2006, 03:36 AM
You mean you met someone like him (http://www.tombraider4u.com/pictures/casper-pictures.jpg)?
Funny and random how the homepage title for that link is tombraider4u.

lovehurts
06-17-2006, 03:36 AM
Well it is complicated....

One day my aunt susie saw my grandpa, her father appear to her in a blue suit at 3:00 am.

I saw the a blur of the same exact thing at 3:00 am . Fly right past my bed .....I never knew he had a blue suit and I woke up at the same exact time as she did just to se ethe abrition....I did not know about that until days later.

Another time, at my grandpas funeral .. the body had been cold and laid out for days. I went to touch his body and it was warm! It was alive warmish. I went to sit back down and I feelt him grab my hand, no one was around me, I feelt some one grab my hand at my seat...I went back up to the warm as alive body and feelt it after and it was as cold as ice!!!

Another time.....I rather not go on.

DeathKnight
06-17-2006, 03:38 AM

One day my aunt susie saw my grandpa, her father appear to her in a blue suit at 3:00 am.

I saw the a blur of the same exact thing at 3:00 am . Fly right past my bed .....I never knew he had a blue suit and I woke up at the same exact time as she did just to se ethe abrition....I did not know about that until days later.

Another time, at my grandpas funeral .. the body had been cold and laid out for days. I went to touch his body and it was warm! It was alive warmish. I went to sit back down and I feelt him grab my hand, no one was around me, I feelt some one grab my hand at my seat...I went back up to the warm as alive body and feelt it after and it was as cold as ice!!!

You live in a place of how magnetism or radiation.

lovehurts
06-17-2006, 03:40 AM

You live in a place of how magnetism or radiation.

My aunt sussie and I live in different places she lives in a country setting...she saw it at her home and I saw it at mine.

Ive seen something far worse but I cant explain it to anyone.

G SpOtZ
06-17-2006, 03:43 AM
O_o

Then Bruce Willis really is dead...

Zeromus_X
06-17-2006, 03:46 AM
Never had anything like this, but I do have the annoying habit of dreaming about things that happen eventually. It pisses me off too, it's like a spoiler on reality.

lovehurts
06-17-2006, 03:47 AM
O_o

Then Bruce Willis really is dead...

Maybe I am crazy maybe I am not. I just think you should not be closed minded to the possibilite that something else is out there besides us. If nothing else don't be close minded .

I know that I am not crazy and I see these often than most people but its far from everyday and trust me I never looked to see these things. They always catch me by suprised and I never wanted to see these things.

Never had anything like this, but I do have the annoying habit of dreaming about things that happen eventually. It pisses me off too, it's like a spoiler on reality.

No No No, that might run in your family. It usually runs in the family . Ask your grandma if that has ever happened to her before.
If you believe in super-natural things you might actaully have the ability to see....these things.

*sighs* :cry:

lovehurts, I think you know by now that double posting is not acceptable here. ~ Leeza

G SpOtZ
06-17-2006, 03:48 AM
Lol, I'm not sure if you got the joke, but it's not as though I don't take you seriously. I've a had a lot of friends with several "ghostly" encounters, or strange encounters that are similar to yours. Not sure if I believe them or not, but I'm not ruling them out, don't worry.

lovehurts
06-17-2006, 03:51 AM
Lol, I'm not sure if you got the joke, but it's not as though I don't take you seriously. I've a had a lot of friends with several "ghostly" encounters, or strange encounters that are similar to yours. Not sure if I believe them or not, but I'm not ruling them out, don't worry.

Who knows realy. Crazy people usually dont know they are crazy.
I might be completely insane. Dellusional and maybe even halluicante.

Ive just had too many explanations of things being wierd as aposed to things being impossible.

G SpOtZ
06-17-2006, 03:54 AM
Didn't you just say you know you're not crazy?

lovehurts
06-17-2006, 03:57 AM
Didn't you just say you know you're not crazy?
I say what I think Ill be honest and say I believe Im not crazy...but who can know for sure . YOud be lying if you said you know that you are 100 percent sane and that you are 100 perecent sure of it....

I dont think I am crazy and as far as I am concerned I know that I am not insane. It doesnt mean that my family doesnt know that I am.

Lychon
06-17-2006, 04:00 AM

I see them all the time , they come at night and come into my room . They look so different and they come while I am awake, but usually it is in some sort of meditated state where I am like 90% awake. Last night a girl spirit was in my room yelling my name "BRIAN !!! " I couldnt make the rest of it out , but I went back to sleep soon after because I am so used to it. I did not look around to see who it was but I feelt it and I knew no one else was in the room I looked around for it and saw no one but it was an unfamilar voice and I know I heard it thats the second time a fake being talked to me. the last one that talked to me said bad things.

I see them when I am able to estbalish some sort of slight sleep where I am more awake than asleep. Where i can walk out of bed and snap out of it and be in the same spot....

I want to talk about it it is weird. Anyone else experience this?
Prove it.

-LYCHON

lovehurts
06-17-2006, 04:05 AM

I want to talk about it it is weird. Anyone else experience this?
Prove it.

-LYCHON

Im sharing it with you but I never asked anyone to believe in it . Wether or not you think it foolish to believe in or if you consider it open minded to believe in it , is your choice. I cant make that choice for anyone. I cant prove the supernatural because it is basied all on therories and personall experiences.

Fonzie
06-17-2006, 04:13 AM
I'm sorry, but i just can't belive any of this at all. I've seen upcoming events when i dream, but never these "fake" people of which you speak. Maybe your see figments of you imagination. Maybe your afraid of the dark so you making things up in your mind.

lovehurts
06-17-2006, 04:15 AM
I'm sorry, but i just can't belive any of this at all. I've seen upcoming events when i dream, but never these "fake" people of which you speak. Maybe your see figments of you imagination. Maybe your afraid of the dark so you making things up in your mind.

A physiological explanation? Even the world of physcology has super natutal happenings.

I can't prove to you what others believe in as fact nor would I ever try to. It is apparent that you shouldn't believe....

Jojee
06-17-2006, 04:18 AM

No No No, that might run in your family. It usually runs in the family . Ask your grandma if that has ever happened to her before.
If you believe in super-natural things you might actaully have the ability to see....these things.

*sighs* :cry: My boyfriend says he always dreams of moments that have yet to happen. Not anything significant, but specific moments, where he'll be doing something, and then someone will say something and then he'll be like, "OMG WAIT i saw this moment in my dream and I was doing this and you said the exact same thing!" Except he doesn't remember that he dreamed them until they happen, he says.

I know he isn't exactly lying because they are so random and he seems to truly believe them, but I'm not sure whether I believe that he really dreamt about them (seems unlikely to me, because then we'll have to go into the fate/free will thing and I believe in free will! ;)) or it's his mind playing some trick on him. :o

lovehurts
06-17-2006, 04:22 AM

*sighs* :cry: My boyfriend says he always dreams of moments that have yet to happen. Not anything significant, but specific moments, where he'll be doing something, and then someone will say something and then he'll be like, "OMG WAIT i saw this moment in my dream and I was doing this and you said the exact same thing!" Except he doesn't remember that he dreamed them until they happen, he says.

I know he isn't exactly lying because they are so random and he seems to truly believe them, but I'm not sure whether I believe that he really dreamt about them (seems unlikely to me, because then we'll have to go into the fate/free will thing and I believe in free will! ;)) or it's his mind playing some trick on him. :o

Personall experience is my only proof and how could I share that?
Now the question remains for you and him . Did he imagine those experiences or are they very real. Some people are born with certain gifts that others are not.

Christmas
06-17-2006, 04:25 AM
You see this as a gift?

lovehurts
06-17-2006, 04:27 AM
You see this as a gift?
If it's true.

Fonzie
06-17-2006, 04:34 AM
Maybe you have telepathy. I want to do a test i just read about.

I'm thinking of 7 pencils. Each one is different colored. 1 is green,1 is blue,1 is red, 1 is yellow, 1 is pink, 1 is purple, and the last one is orange. I'm thinking of a color i will send it through telepathy. Keep you mind still and think of my mind. Think of nothing else. Tell me the color i choose. This is for fun also lol.

Jojee
06-17-2006, 04:34 AM
Personall experience is my only proof and how could I share that?
Now the question remains for you and him . Did he imagine those experiences or are they very real. Some people are born with certain gifts that others are not.
No, they're real in the sense that he dreamt about a moment that will happen, and when it does happen he remembers he dreamt about it. But the thing fishy about it is that he doesn't remember he dreamt about it until it happens, so there's no proof whatsoever that he can dream-tell the future ;)

lovehurts
06-17-2006, 04:37 AM
I have no idea. I never claimed to have that ability blue....

Fonzie
06-17-2006, 04:41 AM
Woah i first chose blue...then i thought i'd change it too red. So you do ahve a telepathy. You sir are a GOD!!! j/k Hope you get better with those fake people going away crap though :)

lovehurts
06-17-2006, 04:44 AM
Woah i first chose blue...then i thought i'd change it too red. So you do ahve a telepathy. You sir are a GOD!!! j/k Hope you get better with those fake people going away crap though :)

It was sort of a navy blue at 1st but not quite. Lucky guess . Thanks for being nice to be even though you dont believe in this stuff.
:)

I guess Im done with all this BOO! talk. HAHA. Next I'll be telling you guys that I see the girl from the ring movies...

Loki Fenris
06-18-2006, 05:48 AM
I say you should ignore them unless they approach you directly.

Fonzie
06-18-2006, 05:50 AM
Oh my God lets hope their not "raping fake people" Did you wake up one morning and have acheing in your lower region?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-18-2006, 05:53 AM
A lot of the people I see and hear are phony, yes.

KentaRawr!
06-18-2006, 06:28 AM
Everyone is fake. Think about it; Why do they live? Why do YOU live? Everyone is there just to be with you, it seems. Without them, life is meaningless. They ARE your meaning. But, still, why are they your meaning? Why do they choose to be? Do they choose? The only logical explanation is that they, and you, are all fake people. The true person you recognize them for do not exist. What exists is a mound of flesh doing random actions that please one another. An even greater question though, one that can't be answered, is this:

"If everything is fake, then why would it matter if they were?"

Ahem... Well, I don't really see the fake people of which you speak. One day I saw Mario get caught by an old witch, but it was just a dream. :-/ I'm not sure why you see these things, but it doesn't seem to be much of a problem. If you ARE crazy, it seems you are still able to communicate with other people. :holmes:

Lychon
06-18-2006, 08:08 AM
Everyone is fake. Think about it; Why do they live? Why do YOU live? Everyone is there just to be with you, it seems. Without them, life is meaningless. They ARE your meaning. But, still, why are they your meaning? Why do they choose to be? Do they choose? The only logical explanation is that they, and you, are all fake people. The true person you recognize them for do not exist. What exists is a mound of flesh doing random actions that please one another. An even greater question though, one that can't be answered, is this:

Ahem... Well, I don't really see the fake people of which you speak. One day I saw Mario get caught by an old witch, but it was just a dream. :-/ I'm not sure why you see these things, but it doesn't seem to be much of a problem. If you ARE crazy, it seems you are still able to communicate with other people. :holmes:

"Everyone is here just to be with you?" Really?
"Life is meaningless without others?" Really?
"Other people are my meaning?" Really?
"The only logical explanation is that everyone is fake?" Really?
"True people do not exist?" Really?

Your post seems devoid of logic and reason. I can just as easily say that everything that was and everything that is and everything that will be is just one big castle burning and burning away.

P.S. It's only castles burning.

-LYCHON

Hambone
06-18-2006, 08:35 AM
no.

lovehurts
06-18-2006, 10:35 PM
It's gotten worse. My whole family has witnessed bizarre happenings. TOdya my mother closed a window in the house. Later on the window was slammed open and a vase hit the ground. We were the only two in the house.As soon as I mentioned the spirit to my mother another object fell off a self that was in balance and postiioned for almost a year now....

I think soemthing is tryign to reach or contact me.

Itsunari 2000
06-18-2006, 10:41 PM
Are " friends " electric ?

KentaRawr!
06-18-2006, 10:43 PM

"Everyone is here just to be with you?" Really?
"Life is meaningless without others?" Really?
"Other people are my meaning?" Really?
"The only logical explanation is that everyone is fake?" Really?
"True people do not exist?" Really?

Your post seems devoid of logic and reason. I can just as easily say that everything that was and everything that is and everything that will be is just one big castle burning and burning away.

P.S. It's only castles burning.

-LYCHON

Really it was just stating how friends make the world go round. :)

Dignified Pauper
06-18-2006, 10:56 PM
i went to highschool once too.

Vincent, Thunder God
06-18-2006, 11:02 PM

Continuing on what I said before...I think there is a possibility that these visions are based on some form of ESP, lovehurts, but I personally think that more likely they are mild forms of hallucinations. If you are very distressed over the intensity, or if the symptoms get progressively worse, talk to a psychiatrist. If you feel they are not scary or distressing, that's a good sign, but chances are this is worth a relaxed meeting with a psychiatrist. I think that maybe, like my friend with schizophrenia, you will continue having visions that are manageable and livable, but if they are intense or mixed with other "out-of-the-norm" symptoms, it's time for a visit to a psychiatrist. You don't have to feel ashamed that you may be having symptoms of mental illness.

A lot of the people I see and hear are phony, yes.

Such satire!