PDA

View Full Version : The new drug

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
06-17-2006, 07:25 AM
Salvia Divinorum.
Does anybody know anything about it? Evidently it is something like a cross between chewable marijuana and LSD. It is supposed to be a hallucinagen. Has anybody here done it? It is legal.

nik0tine
06-17-2006, 07:29 AM
Is this that stupid thing that gets you high for ten minutes? I'll stick to pot, thankyouverymuch.

fantasyjunkie
06-17-2006, 07:30 AM
Reminds me of that Huey Louis song :p

escobert
06-17-2006, 07:32 AM
Yeah that /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif sucks. unless you buy it from the right people. The stuff sold in stored is crappy. Stuff sold by people ie better.

Shoeberto
06-17-2006, 07:34 AM
Yeah that /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif sucks. unless you buy it from the right people. The stuff sold in stored is crappy. Stuff sold by people ie better.
Wait, is it a legal substance, or do you just have shady stores? :o

escobert
06-17-2006, 07:37 AM
It's legal, you can buy it at head shops.
Also you need a butane lighter for it to work properly.

nik0tine
06-17-2006, 07:41 AM
What effects does it actually have on people?

escobert
06-17-2006, 07:43 AM
I tripped for liek 15 minutes, although I took 6 huge bong hits. Other times peoplehave laughed for a whike. It seems to be different for everone.

-N-
06-17-2006, 07:54 AM
Hello. Learn how to use Google. http://www.sagewisdom.org/

Jojee
06-17-2006, 08:56 AM
Why is it legal and other stuff isn't ;o

escobert
06-17-2006, 08:59 AM
because it sucks.

Jojee
06-17-2006, 09:09 AM
I would say, "I suck but I'm still not legal" but that hasn't applied since over a year ago ;)

Anyway this is interesting. I would try some if I ever came across it, but I wouldn't go out of my way to seek it. ;p

Dreddz
06-17-2006, 12:00 PM
I'll stick to pot, thankyouverymuch.

~SapphireStar~
06-17-2006, 12:03 PM
I'll stick to pot, thankyouverymuch.

G SpOtZ
06-17-2006, 12:14 PM
because it sucks.
It's probably legal because it:
1) Doesn't do harm to your body
2) Does do harm, but the government taxes it and makes TONS of money (unethically and immorally)

Luara
06-17-2006, 04:03 PM
a legal drug... :mad2:

nik0tine
06-17-2006, 04:14 PM
Don't be angry, Perola. When you turn 18, you'll be a legal drug too.

bipper
06-17-2006, 04:17 PM
Don't be angry, Perola. When you turn 18, you'll be a legal drug too.

!!!!! Nik0 can't wait

I'll stick to <del>pot</del> Drinkin, thankyouverymuch.

Roto13
06-17-2006, 05:02 PM
I'll stick to <del>pot Drinkin</del> nothing, thankyouverymuch.

DeathKnight
06-17-2006, 05:05 PM
I'll stick to <del>pot Drinkin</del> nothing, thankyouverymuch.

Zell's Fists of Fury
06-17-2006, 05:31 PM
I'll stick to <del>pot Drinkin nothing</del> snorting cocaine off the chest of a two dollar hooker, thankyouverymuch.

06-17-2006, 06:10 PM
I think I am gonna try some. My mom is growing some out back. It sounds interesting so why not.

I have been reading about it. Evidently, if you chew the leaves, the 'high' lasts for at least half an hour, compared to the 10 or so minutes when smoked.

nik0tine
06-17-2006, 06:40 PM
I think I am gonna try some. My mom is growing some out back. It sounds interesting so why not.

I have been reading about it. Evidently, if you chew the leaves, the 'high' lasts for at least half an hour, compared to the 10 or so minutes when smoked.
You're mom deserves to win the mom of the year award.

Roto13
06-17-2006, 06:42 PM

Or have her kids taken away. Either/or.

Zell's Fists of Fury
06-17-2006, 06:48 PM

For what, exactly?

nik0tine
06-17-2006, 06:49 PM

I agree. What a terrible mother.

Why should she be raising kids when she could be eating curb!?

G SpOtZ
06-17-2006, 06:52 PM

Hey, as long as it doesn't do harm to the body (but I'm sure it does, in some way) then whatever. Pot on the other hand, does little or no damage to the body unless frequently and heavily used... but if you know how to control it, then it can very well be good for you. It's been proven. The government's most likely been making it illegal because they can't tax it, because it's not patented, and they can't make any money off of it because people can grow it themselves. Yep. (I don't know how I know this, but I don't even smoke pot. I had to research it for health class to find out what's bad about it, and ended up finding out what's good about it. haha.)

But back to the topic, I don't really see a reason to smoke/chew this... if it's just for a high, then whatever, I don't really need a high to have fun or experience new things lol. But that's just me.

06-17-2006, 07:00 PM
Are you kidding me? My mom is awesome. She has this rule. I can do anything I want, so long as it does not interfere with my school education, I don't get arrested, and she doesn't find out. She is awesome, and I turned out pretty good so far.

G SpOtZ
06-17-2006, 07:08 PM
Are you kidding me? My mom is awesome. She has this rule. I can do anything I want, so long as it does not interfere with my school education, I don't get arrested, and she doesn't find out. She is awesome, and I turned out utterly miserable. Please someone help me!.

06-17-2006, 07:23 PM
You have got to be kidding me G Spotz. You are 16 too and you think my mom is crazy? I don't know a single person who wouldn't want a mom like that. I have the freedom and independence and ability to make my own choices. Plus, if I ever do get arrested, I already know my parents won't bail me out. Maybe I should have mentioned that earlier, but thats not what this is about. But you seriously think I will end up miserable? My life is great right now.

G SpOtZ
06-17-2006, 07:27 PM
It was a joke, haha. Your mom does seem nice. Hell, I'd be happy to be able to do anything I want because it almost never gets in the way of my school work and stuff. I'd mostly just stay out late, stupid curfue... haha.

Not sure what you'll end up like though. Some people believe being strict assures discipline and values in life, some people believe the same with freedom. Perhaps it doesn't fully depend on how your parents treat you, and people turn out differently.

Resha
06-17-2006, 07:35 PM
And in two years people'll realise it causes the growth of an extra toe or something initially unnoticed, like so. :(

06-17-2006, 07:37 PM
It was a joke, haha. Your mom does seem nice. Hell, I'd be happy to be able to do anything I want because it almost never gets in the way of my school work and stuff. I'd mostly just stay out late, stupid curfue... haha. Not sure what you'll end up like though. Some people believe being strict assures discipline and values in life, some people believe the same with freedom. Perhaps it doesn't fully depend on how your parents treat you, and people turn out differently. OK. I was beginning to worry about your mental health there. lol. Yeah, I know how important my education is, so I make it a point not to do anything to jeopardize it to often. Like on the last day of school, a friend said we should come to school high, and I would have, if it weren't for the fact that we had finals ALL day. I hate curfue too. I would stay out later than it more often, but it gets kinda hard to conceal from my mom, being as we live in a very close community of houseboats and everyone is always awake. So I would get caught.

As for what I will end up like. I dunno either. Once out of high school I am gonna either go into community college for a year to finish up my contractors license or take a year or two off and then its the USMC for me.

EDIT: People have been doing this for thousands of years. It is an ancient Myan thing that they used for meditation. So, I don't expect any extra toes. : )

nik0tine
06-17-2006, 08:27 PM
I would stay out later than it more often, but it gets kinda hard to conceal from my mom, being as we live in a very close community of houseboats and everyone is always awake. So I would get caught.
You live in a houseboat? You have officially had the coolest childhood ever.

escobert
06-17-2006, 08:27 PM
I concur.

06-18-2006, 06:14 AM
I would stay out later than it more often, but it gets kinda hard to conceal from my mom, being as we live in a very close community of houseboats and everyone is always awake. So I would get caught.
You live in a houseboat? You have officially had the coolest childhood ever.
Yeah, it is awesome. I can go swimming or fishing whenever I want.

rubah
06-18-2006, 06:50 PM
I would rather have a mom who was looking out for my mental wellbeing, but if she's a mom on a houseboat, that's a hard decision.

Where is she growing stuff? Is there like a floating garden thing like the ancient mexicans had or hydroponics?

SammieBabe
06-18-2006, 06:56 PM
Ecstasy was legal for a while too, so if its a hallucinogen, I'm sure it won't be long before the DEA changes all of that...
I personally, have better ways to waste time, money, and brain cells...:)

06-18-2006, 08:14 PM
She is just growing it in a pot along witht he rest of her garden. It is a type of sage I guess. And I am fairly well in the head. Thank you.

Roto13
06-18-2006, 08:27 PM
Ecstasy was legal for a while too, so if its a hallucinogen, I'm sure it won't be long before the DEA changes all of that...
I personally, have better ways to waste time, money, and brain cells...:)
Your baby thanks you. :)

Xaven
06-18-2006, 08:28 PM
Personally, I'd like strict rules and stuff more that near total freedom. I dunno, that just appeals to me more. Houseboat: maybe. I'm afraid of algae, so I dunno how that would work out.

As for the pot candy chewy pill, no thanks. I'm afraid I'll end up doing something really stupid and end up regretting it. Or something. :D

06-18-2006, 10:31 PM
Personally, I'd like strict rules and stuff more that near total freedom. I dunno, that just appeals to me more. Houseboat: maybe. I'm afraid of algae, so I dunno how that would work out.

As for the pot candy chewy pill, no thanks. I'm afraid I'll end up doing something really stupid and end up regretting it. Or something. :D
Really? Hmm. I guess some people are just like that. I find that the near total freedom makes me think ahead and has taught me to keep myself out of trouble.

As for the pot candy chewy pill, it is just a leaf that you chew and or smoke.