PDA

View Full Version : wont work!!!!!!

ClOuD..StRiFe
06-17-2006, 01:26 PM
i bought ff9 about 3 months ago and completed the first disc and cudent wait to play the second one and when i put it in the ps2 it always says disc read error, every time, it done this with me on ff7 and the first disc of ff9 but on some occasions they worked
but the second disc does not work at all
can some 1 help me get it working...
thanx

Chris
06-17-2006, 01:43 PM
Perhaps there is something wrong with you PS2, and not the games? Did you buy the games new or used?

ClOuD..StRiFe
06-17-2006, 02:08 PM
i bought it new and ma ps2 plays ff7 mostly every time and plays the first disc to ff9 mostly every time aswell it just dnt work for the second disk
i tried opening the ps2 and clening the eye buh i cudent get the ps2 cover off

boys from the dwarf
06-17-2006, 05:36 PM
this is odd. i have FF9 and im planning to buy a replacement because all of the disks apart from disk 2 work. i think disk twos just a bit weaker and easier to corrupt and break or something. its almost definetly the disk. i had an old PS2 which was so old that its PS1 game player and DVD player would not work. i supsected the reason FF9 didnt work was because of the bad PS2 and i was right. i bought a new PS2 and all of the disks apart from disk two work. id either get some disk cleaner or buy another copy of FF9.

ClOuD..StRiFe
06-17-2006, 06:18 PM
my ps2 is old then becaus it dnt play new dvds it only plays dvds like which are like 3 years old, buh i got the ps2 the week it came out in britain so thats probly y
i also tried a pc emulator to actually complete the game buh it was relly complicated to wurk, ill probs jus get enufa game off ebay or summin,

ClOuD..StRiFe
06-17-2006, 06:19 PM
my ps2 is old then becaus it dnt play new dvds it only plays dvds like which are like 3 years old, buh i got the ps2 the week it came out in britain so thats probly y
i also tried a pc emulator to actually complete the game buh it was relly complicated to wurk, ill probs jus get enufa game off ebay or summin,
thanx