PDA

View Full Version : Filling in the Gaps

Devil Shroom
06-17-2006, 03:16 PM
OK this is something that has just been driving me nuts, I've got to ask.

2 of the Crimson Spheres, I just don't get, well I don't get one, the other I'm just curious about something.

Crimson Sphere 10: Who is saying what in that? I used to think it was just Logos and Ormi but there's got to be a third guy, the 'mysterious figure'. Exactly who is he anyway?

Crimson Sphere 7: Who is that figure infront of Paine? As she's running you can see someone a little way infront of her, in fact I think it turns round at the end but your too far away to see who it is. Is it Shuyin? Doesn't look like him.

Granted I havn't got 100% yest (89%) but I have completed the Den of Woe and so far it doesn't look like it's gonna be explained. I also haven't played FFX so an explanation of some kind could be in that so yeah forgive me if I'm being incredibly dumb.

Ooo, also another curious question (is playing FFX-2 as she speaks) why were Logos and Ormi trying to get into the Den of Woe in Chapter 1 anyway? *shrug* Was it on Leblanc's orders? Or some other reason?
Think about, you brain just might implode. :eep:

Marluxiaswife
06-17-2006, 03:28 PM
Ooo, also another curious question (is playing FFX-2 as she speaks) why were Logos and Ormi trying to get into the Den of Woe in Chapter 1 anyway? *shrug* Was it on Leblanc's orders? Or some other reason?
Think about, you brain just might implode. :eep:

well i remeber that Logos and Ormi use to work in the Crimson
Squad, i spose they want to revist there past or something....
Before Leblanc took them in :kaoplain:

DeathKnight
06-17-2006, 04:17 PM
connect all the dots, and if you miss something, watch the spheres you have again and again. It's rather easy when you've got most of them.

Dell
06-17-2006, 05:48 PM
Crimson Sphere 10: I believe this is about:

"Let's see, the number of the Crimson Squad member alive is zero, zilch, zippal." Is this it:

That is not Ormi and Logos, it's Bevelle Soldier/Crimson Squad Captain.

Crimson Sphere 7: I believe this is about the image of a human turning around. That's Yuna, she dances right after Operation Mi'ihen tragedy, She guides them to the Farplane.

About The Den of Woe.
If I'm not wrong, I heard Logos said "What is this place? What are we doing?" . It may proves that Logos and Ormi just come to this place by coincidence, they want to search for more spheres.

I'm so sorry if my information is wrong. >.<

Devil Shroom
06-17-2006, 07:07 PM

"Let's see, the number of the Crimson Squad member alive is zero, zilch, zippal." Is this it:

No Crimson sphere ten is the one with all the talking like with the guy saying they have to kill the remainding 4. And are you sure about that, I swear that's Ormi at the beginning and at least the last line is Logos.

Dell
06-18-2006, 05:58 AM

No Crimson sphere ten is the one with all the talking like with the guy saying they have to kill the remainding 4. And I you sure about that, I swear that's Ormi at the beginning and at least the last line is Logos.

I just checked: Crimson Sphere 10 is about the image of human killed, lots of pyreflies and a sound like Logos and Ormi, right?

That's weird, if I'm not mistaken, Ormi and Logos is not from Bevelle. I think that's another Squad Captain that have the same voice as those two.

About the other two Crimson Sphere, have you gone to Via Infinito? There's two Crimson Sphere there.

Devil Shroom
06-18-2006, 10:16 AM
I got to Cloister 60 of Via Infinito and couldn't beat the boss so I gave up and decided to do it in my New Game Plus. I've also completed the Den of Woe so I've seen all the spheres. (Only main sphere in the game I havn't seen is Gippal's, but I know what happens in it).

But yeah that sphere just confused me like nuts cos I was almost certain it was gonna be explained, what with the description saying 'mysterious figure' and all. I was all like 'ooooo wonder who it could be' and it seems like I'll never know.

I'm pretty sure that in that 10th sphere it's Ormi and Logos and that 'mysterious figure' cos I mean you find the sphere in Logos' room and Ormi tells you they used to be in Yevon so they must have been based in Bevelle at some point. Like I said I used to just think it was Ormi saying the first two bits and Logos saying the rest but that wouldn't have made sense. But now I can't figure out who the heck is saying what in that seen and my curiousity is kinda killing me. lol.

EDIT: why is my l.o.l. coming up as that?

Renmiri
06-18-2006, 02:32 PM
Ormi, Logos and Kinok on sphere 10, right ?

Dell
06-18-2006, 04:08 PM
I got to Cloister 60 of Via Infinito and couldn't beat the boss so I gave up and decided to do it in my New Game Plus.

Do you know Cat Nip ability and it's trick?

Devil Shroom
06-18-2006, 05:17 PM
Ormi, Logos and Kinok on sphere 10, right ?

That's what I'd assumed..just it doesn't really sound like Kinoc but I can't think who else it could be other then that...maybe it's just a fat plothole or something.

Yeah I know the cat nip trick but the boss always killed me off before I had a chance to use it.

Dell
06-18-2006, 05:31 PM
Yeah I know the cat nip trick but the boss always killed me off before I had a chance to use it.

Do you have two Crystal Glove (Or other strong defensive accessories and two Crystal Bangle (Or Mythril Bangle, Titanium Bangle)?

You should have two mastered Dark Knight and one mastered Gunner, Equip The Dark Knight with either Valiant Lustre GG or Highroad Wind GG, also equip them with HP-Boosting and Defensive Accessories.
Then hack away with Gunner's Trigger Happy!

Devil Shroom
06-18-2006, 08:14 PM

Do you have two Crystal Glove (Or other strong defensive accessories and two Crystal Bangle (Or Mythril Bangle, Titanium Bangle)?

You should have two mastered Dark Knight and one mastered Gunner, Equip The Dark Knight with either Valiant Lustre GG or Highroad Wind GG, also equip them with HP-Boosting and Defensive Accessories.
Then hack away with Gunner's Trigger Happy!

See tried all that but it still got me. Think I just lacked determination and focus that day and just ended up going, 'ahh screw it' haha. I'll just put my all into it next time.

obsessed_wif_yuna
06-22-2006, 05:00 AM
um...
in the sphere where those people say:"Let's see, the number of the Crimson Squad member alive is zero, zilch, zippal.".. i think thats ormi and the other gut that says " ahh.. you pinhead did you even count?" um... i think that logos...he said that because paine, gippal, baralai and nooj werent there...

Devil Shroom
06-22-2006, 10:08 AM
um...
in the sphere where those people say:"Let's see, the number of the Crimson Squad member alive is zero, zilch, zippal.".. i think thats ormi and the other gut that says " ahh.. you pinhead did you even count?" um... i think that logos...he said that because paine, gippal, baralai and nooj werent there...

Yeah, but there must be a third guy cos later on Ormi says something and a voice goes,
"Did you say something?!" then Logos replies
"No Sir, pay him no mind."
That's what threw me off cos yeah I too used to think it was just Ormi and Logos but that bit doesn't make any sense, that would mean Logos is like having a retorical conversation with himself or something haha.

Devil Shroom
07-09-2006, 01:29 AM
Dude I worked it out!

The mysterious figure is the same captain in Crimson Sphere 6, managed to get a clearer video of it on the web and you can see the guy clearly in full.

I know it's dumb and it wasn't really worth my posting but just, hey, I have no life and now I can die happy.