PDA

View Full Version : Tell Me Baby

Zell's Fists of Fury
06-17-2006, 05:13 PM
<a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBVYl59lvoA&search=red%20hot%20chili%20peppers>Chili Peppers' new video here.</a>

This is my new favorite video. It just plain makes me happy.

The song is about small-time musicians who go to LA to try and make the big time. The video features a group of small-time musicians who think they're auditioning to be in a RHCP video, but thier audition turns out to be part of the video. It is absolutly wonderful. You can't help but smile when watching it.

It also makes you think how you would react in that situation. I'd probably be like the dork playing guitar in the green shirt, to a lesser extent. I wouldn't look quite as dumb. There would be that "holy GOD" moment where I'd realize it's them, and then I'd just start rocking the fuck out with them.

So yeah. Topic. How would you react. Also, this video is awesome. Confirm that statement.

:goomba:

EDIT: Also, John Frusciante rocks your face.

Moon Rabbits
06-17-2006, 05:18 PM
It's a neat video.

How would I react? I wouldn't because I wouldn't go audition to be in a video of a band I detest.

Zell's Fists of Fury
06-17-2006, 05:18 PM
Oh for heavens sake.
How about one you like. Jeez.

Moon Rabbits
06-17-2006, 05:21 PM
If Melissa Williamson ever got a /real/ singing career outside videogames, I would probably stop breathing if I found out I was in one; and got to meet her.

So yes, if this ever happened, I'd probably faint or something.

Madame Adequate
06-17-2006, 05:24 PM
That video is awesome.

How would I react? Well I'd never go to such a thing in the first place, but assuming I did? I'd sqee.

~SapphireStar~
06-17-2006, 05:33 PM
As always an awesome Chilis vid! Love the Flea intro and Chad losing a drumstick to the ceiling :D You couldnt help but smile and the ending was great!

How would I react? Id jump on Anthony and Chad and demand to have their children :D

Roto13
06-17-2006, 07:22 PM
The Dani California video was better, but that one's hard to top anyway.

Cz
06-17-2006, 07:38 PM
I'd say it's a very fitting video, since the song sounds like a bunch of nobody musicians trying to write an RHCP-esque tune. I'd have thought that across a whole double album they could've chosen a better second single than this. :p

That said, it's a nice video, continuing the fine Chilli tradition. If I found myself in that sort of situation I'd be nervous more than anything else. There'd be nothnig worse in my mind than my favourite musicians thinking I'm an irritating jerk, so there'd be no screaming or hugging. I'd probably edge slowly into shot and stand around trying not to look at the camera. :D

Roto13
06-17-2006, 09:42 PM
Here's hoping the next single is Storm in a Teacup or Hump de Bump or something else interesting. :)

Zell's Fists of Fury
06-17-2006, 11:58 PM
I'd say it's a very fitting video, since the song sounds like a bunch of nobody musicians trying to write an RHCP-esque tune. I'd have thought that across a whole double album they could've chosen a better second single than this. :p

That said, it's a nice video, continuing the fine Chilli tradition. If I found myself in that sort of situation I'd be nervous more than anything else. There'd be nothnig worse in my mind than my favourite musicians thinking I'm an irritating jerk, so there'd be no screaming or hugging. I'd probably edge slowly into shot and stand around trying not to look at the camera. :D
I wouls have agreed whole-heartedly, but the video changed my mind, really. This isn't one of thier better songs on there, but oh well. I heart the video so it works out.