PDA

View Full Version : What was he drawing?

*~Angel Wing~*
06-17-2006, 05:33 PM
When we visit the mansion the 2nd time as Roxas, and after we talk to DiZ in the white room, we go into this other room and Roxas draws something on the table to open the room below. I saw there was the Nobody symbol and the Heartless symbol already drawn there, and then Roxas drew something else. What was it? I was playing through the beginning of the game again it's bothering me now!!! :mad: Any ideas?

mooglebunni608
06-17-2006, 05:44 PM
maybe we're not supposed to know?

Eiko Guy
06-17-2006, 08:13 PM
the kingdom keyblade keychain sign

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-18-2006, 01:18 AM
....does anybody not read their items? it says *these sketches appear to have deep meaning* he obiviously drew the sketch

*~Angel Wing~*
06-19-2006, 12:52 AM
the kingdom keyblade keychain sign
Hmm...maybe.

Skyblade
06-19-2006, 01:56 PM
Eiko Guy is right. It is the kingdom crown symbol. The same symbol that is on Sora's necklace. I had specifically looked for it the last time I played the game.

*~Angel Wing~*
06-30-2006, 03:07 AM
Eiko Guy is right. It is the kingdom crown symbol. The same symbol that is on Sora's necklace. I had specifically looked for it the last time I played the game.
Cool!!! :cool: Thanks!!! :jess:

ThaJinx
06-30-2006, 05:07 AM
Eiko Guy is right. It is the kingdom crown symbol. The same symbol that is on Sora's necklace. I had specifically looked for it the last time I played the game.Hahaha, same! I watched a friend play, and said "I haven't figured out what he draws here HOLY CRAP I GET IT." I was pretty proud of myself ;)

*~Angel Wing~*
06-30-2006, 05:06 PM
Eiko Guy is right. It is the kingdom crown symbol. The same symbol that is on Sora's necklace. I had specifically looked for it the last time I played the game.Hahaha, same! I watched a friend play, and said "I haven't figured out what he draws here HOLY CRAP I GET IT." I was pretty proud of myself ;)
Yeah I watched that scene over again last night, and I see it now!!! :jess: