PDA

View Full Version : Happy, Sad, Happy, Sad. Argh >=O

Zeldy
06-17-2006, 07:23 PM
Ever had an AMAZING day, and then something has to ruin it at the end?
Im one of those people who believe that everything happens for a reason -- so I geuss I believe in Kharma (Karma?)

Ive had such a good day. It has been really really good.
When I was running for my bus to go home, my wallet must have fallen out of my pocket. A Man was seen picking it up, and he walked off.

Has anything happened like this to you? Why does it happen, do you think?

I think Id had such a great day that somebody thought "Hey. She's having TOO much of a good day >=O!" and ruined it, and it worked, as I burst into tears.
Id always thought my town was such a nice place, obviously it isnt as nice as I thought :D

Rye
06-17-2006, 07:33 PM
Oh, plenty of times. I try to take the bitter with the sweet. xD But I've had really crappy things happen at the ends of fun days.

Resha
06-17-2006, 07:36 PM
Yes! It's all upsy-downsy and I feel like a moody old cow. But I guess...c'est la vie. (Such an idiom.)

Moon Rabbits
06-17-2006, 07:55 PM
My Wednesday was like that. I was with two girls and two guys I know. One girl was all over this guy, so I assumed she wouldn't care if I sort of got erm...friendly for lack of a better word with her friend. Apparently girl A still liked me, and now is pissed at me and her friend.

:(

Oh well. S'all good.

G SpOtZ
06-17-2006, 08:03 PM
Well... I have a story. If you're squeemish (sp?) about sexual things then maybe I should leave it out. Yeah, I won't provide details lol. Just use your imagination.

Anyway, I was having a pretty decent day. It was the week I was getting ready to move, so I had to fit in a LOT of friends to hang out with within a week. I got done hanging out with this really hot girl, but didn't do anything with her, kinda prude and if I stayed in Illinois, probably would have hooked up, but that's not the point, we just had a good time hangin out. Afterwards, went home for a bit, then went to another girl's house. So the day was goin alright, we went down to her lake to swim. And uh... definitely walked into the lake with my cell phone in my pocket. Yeah. Not good. I only had my swim shorts with me and I didn't think I would forget about my cell phone being in the pocket, but I guess I just blanked out and walked right into the lake. Totally fried the phone. I tried not to think about it, and we went to a late movie where *cough*stuff happened*cough*... So then it turned out a so-so night, it "evened out", I guess. Next morning, I tell my mom about the phone and she doesn't even freak out, she was like "Okay, don't tell your dad, I'll just buy you the same phone, your dad is just gonna get super mad..." so I was like okay sweet, that's awesome. We got the new phone, hid it from my dad for about a week. One week later, my mom decides to change her mind and tells me to tell my dad about the phone. I was like oh my god rollercoaster, this s*** is goin up and down, up and down. Anyway, I got a lil nervous, but told him, and he didn't freak out, because, well, we were movin to Hawaii and he was happy enough with that.

That's basically my story. Lol. So yeah, I kinda know how you feel, but it ended up okay I guess. I just wish I had more time to say bye to all mah friends up in Illinois.

themagicroundabout
06-17-2006, 08:14 PM
I just had a great day, does that mean something bad is bound to happen soon? :(

G SpOtZ
06-17-2006, 08:14 PM
I just had a great day, does that mean something bad is bound to happen soon? :(
Twice. Naked.