PDA

View Full Version : Would You Rather Be a Gymnast or a Ninja?

G SpOtZ
06-17-2006, 08:13 PM
Would you rather be a crazy ninja, or an insane gymnast that could win the Olympics and get you a lot of money and publicity and love?

Ninja - Crazy stuff out in the public, like doing flips off of high ledges and stuff, and more.

Gymnast - Crazy stuff in the gymnastics gym, like getting really high with flips and twisting and being SUPER strong.

I think I'd rather be a ninja.

Elite Lord Sigma
06-17-2006, 08:19 PM
A ninja, so I could use my stealth skills to kill the Olympic gymnast and steal their money.

escobert
06-17-2006, 08:20 PM
I'd rather be a pirate!

TheBrent
06-17-2006, 08:21 PM
A Pirate red mage ninja gymnist! :D

KentaRawr!
06-17-2006, 08:57 PM
I'd be a Gymnist and have Ninja as my Sub-Job.

G SpOtZ
06-17-2006, 08:59 PM
Aww. Thread title changed. T_T

You gotta pick one or the other though! Otherwise it's not fair =_=

I'm a bit of both anyway. XD

Captain Maxx Power
06-17-2006, 09:01 PM
Can I choose Pirate?

If not a Gymnast. If only because I'd rather be dead than a Ninja...or a gymnast.

G SpOtZ
06-17-2006, 09:02 PM
Sure sure, pirate is reasonable. =]

Thread title is misspelled, btw.

Chris
06-17-2006, 09:39 PM
Ninjas are pretty cool, I suppose.

Luara
06-17-2006, 09:52 PM
pirateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :love:

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
06-17-2006, 09:52 PM
Ninja... that way people would stay the hell away from you... although a few heads may have to roll to get the message across..

Rainecloud
06-17-2006, 09:59 PM
A gymnast, like Sportacus from Lazy Town. :thumb:

lovehurts
06-17-2006, 10:02 PM
Would you rather be a crazy ninja, or an insane gymnast that could win the Olympics and get you a lot of money and publicity and love?

Ninja - Crazy stuff out in the public, like doing flips off of high ledges and stuff, and more.

Gymnast - Crazy stuff in the gymnastics gym, like getting really high with flips and twisting and being SUPER strong.

BRILLANT HAHAH!
Hmmm let me think which...

A gymnast with boobies!!!! BIG BOOBIES!!!!!

Resha
06-17-2006, 10:05 PM
Ninja. They are more clothed.

Tavrobel
06-17-2006, 10:12 PM
Ninja. You kill people and get away with it.

Anaisa
06-17-2006, 10:18 PM
Imagine if gymnasts wore ninja outfits, an ninjas wore leotards.

lovehurts
06-17-2006, 10:45 PM
Imagine if gymnasts wore ninja outfits, an ninjas wore leotards.

Just imagine all the people.....

Levian
06-17-2006, 10:53 PM

Yeah, seriously. I don't like wearing clothes that looks like a condom.

Dixie
06-17-2006, 10:57 PM
I'd have to go with Ninja. It just seems so cool. ^_^

Old Manus
06-17-2006, 11:05 PM
http://www.strangesports.com/images/content/13701.JPG

:mog:

Miriel
06-17-2006, 11:05 PM
Gymnasts don't have boobs, so I'll go with Ninja.

~SapphireStar~
06-17-2006, 11:27 PM
Ninja cause they do the kinda stuff gymnasts do in a way, but in better outfits :D

kikimm
06-18-2006, 12:01 AM
I already kinda tried to do the gymnast thing awhile ago, so I think I'll go with the ninja for something exciting and new. I even know how to make the outfit from a t-shirt so I am all set. 8-)

Itsunari 2000
06-18-2006, 12:08 AM
The words " ninja " and " public " don't compute together.

Shoden
06-18-2006, 12:08 AM
Ninja, the art of confusion and surprise aswell as being a complete retard in public sounds more fun.

G SpOtZ
06-18-2006, 12:12 AM
The words " ninja " and " public " don't compute together.
Go to video.google.com and check out ninja videos from the EMC monkeys and Team Ryouko. That's public ninja stuff right there.

Itsunari 2000
06-18-2006, 12:22 AM
Those aren't ninja. Those are paid performers.

G SpOtZ
06-18-2006, 12:34 AM
Of course they're ninjas! Just look at em. =]

They aren't getting paid for some of those random videos that were taken in the city and stuff, anyway.

Loki Fenris
06-18-2006, 12:51 AM
Hell, I'd be a ninja so that I protect myself and my friends.

Evastio
06-18-2006, 01:22 AM
I'd want to be a ninja because they look cooler.

Tempest
06-18-2006, 01:27 AM
My thoughts exactly. :)

Itsunari 2000
06-18-2006, 01:46 AM

Really ?

Amuse me, then and answer me this :

What does a ninja look like ?

G SpOtZ
06-18-2006, 01:48 AM
What does a ninja look like ?
http://site.sportsrockshop.com/IMAGES/TSH1700.jpg

jesteranimefreak
06-18-2006, 02:53 AM
I'd rather be a Ninja dating a Gymnast! :D *avoids the pies and rotten garbage from the females of EoFF*

Markus. D
06-18-2006, 03:58 AM

I believe that term is Urban Ninja, Ninja is alot differant ;)

I choose Urban Ninja ovcourse (I am training still... to be a proff stunty, which is what they are, I ENVY ZEM SOOOOO MUCH!)

G SpOtZ
06-18-2006, 04:13 AM

I believe that term is Urban Ninja, Ninja is alot differant ;)

I choose Urban Ninja ovcourse (I am training still... to be a proff stunty, which is what they are, I ENVY ZEM SOOOOO MUCH!)
;) exactly. I'm... not exactly training, but I've been doing gymnastics, and I like doing backflips off of things. Like... ledges, and over people.

Monster Hunt
06-18-2006, 05:00 AM
Ninja- just 'cause.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
06-18-2006, 06:19 AM
I already do all that ninja stuff you are talking about. I like the attention it gets me. fun fun fun... Anyways, it is be ninja, date gymnist.

Freya
06-18-2006, 06:29 AM
Do you even have to ask. Ninja all the way. Now a good ninja site is Ask a Ninja (http://www.askaninja.com/).

Sylvie
06-18-2006, 07:29 AM
What does a ninja look like ? http://site.sportsrockshop.com/IMAGES/TSH1700.jpg

HERE'S JOHNNY!!

Let me just get the point across, that Ninjas fought in the art of Ninjitsu, which involved stealth and assassination. Ninja's did not go "crazy". You wouldn't notice they were there, trust me. They wore black garb, and usually used Shurikens, Kunai, and occasionally a Ninja-To. You don't see them in public. You don't see them at all, I believe theres about 5 or something REAL ninja's left in the world. I'd rather be a Ninja, because Gymnists are wierd looking and they can't sneak away. Ninjas kill people, use weapons, and can climb trees with claws. Ninjas are awesome.

EDIT: And people, pronounce Ninja right, please. Its Neen-jah. Not Nin-jah. In Japanese, the I is long. Just wanted to inform you if you didn't know. ;)

Rengori
06-18-2006, 07:30 AM
Ninja because you can kill people.

G SpOtZ
06-18-2006, 07:32 AM
Let me just get the point across, that Ninjas fought in the art of Ninjitsu, which involved stealth and assassination. Ninja's did not go "crazy". You wouldn't notice they were there, trust me. They wore black garb, and usually used Shurikens, Kunai, and occasionally a Ninja-To. You don't see them in public. You don't see them at all, I believe theres about 5 or something REAL ninja's left in the world. I'd rather be a Ninja, because Gymnists are weird looking and they can't sneak away. Ninjas kill people, use weapons, and can climb trees with claws. Ninjas are awesome.
Killjoy, why are you takin it literally? =P

Maybe... just maybe, there'll be a new era of "ninjas", and the definition of ninjas will change? Then what, huh? Then what?!

=]

Sylvie
06-18-2006, 07:34 AM
xD That is Secret Agents working for the damned government. Ninjas could probably whoop them up, even though they don't have guns and modern gadgets. And don't let me kill your fun, I just needed to say that. I'm hardcore on that kind of stuff. Sorry for being a Party /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifter.

Yuffie514
06-18-2006, 08:33 AM
ninja. winning the Olymipic gold medal would be a total piece of cake.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
06-18-2006, 09:00 AM
Let me just get the point across, that Ninjas fought in the art of Ninjitsu, which involved stealth and assassination. Ninja's did not go "crazy". You wouldn't notice they were there, trust me. They wore black garb, and usually used Shurikens, Kunai, and occasionally a Ninja-To. You don't see them in public. You don't see them at all, I believe theres about 5 or something REAL ninja's left in the world. I'd rather be a Ninja, because Gymnists are weird looking and they can't sneak away. Ninjas kill people, use weapons, and can climb trees with claws. Ninjas are awesome.

Maybe... just maybe, there'll be a new era of "ninjas", and the definition of ninjas will change? Then what, huh? Then what?!

=]
He just doesn't realize that ninjutsu actually did involve some of the movements that are crazy, like aerials and cartwheels and some flips. Nothing extreme like in wushu, but it does have some.

G SpOtZ
06-18-2006, 09:04 AM

=]
He just doesn't realize that ninjutsu actually did involve some of the movements that are crazy, like aerials and cartwheels and some flips. Nothing extreme like in wushu, but it does have some.
Sweet. I can aerial. It's sloppy as hell, but I get it done. =]

Sylvie
06-18-2006, 09:56 AM
I never said they didn't do cartwheels and aerials. I'm saying they aren't "crazy". They were calm, contained people.

Anaisa
06-18-2006, 10:02 AM
I do gymnastics, an I've got breasts.

Armisael
06-18-2006, 10:21 AM
Ninjas are pretty cool, I suppose.

Miriel
06-18-2006, 04:24 PM
Then you're not a hardcore gymnast.

I did gymnastics for about 4 years and I stopped cause my Dad said it was stunting my growth. :p

lovehurts
06-18-2006, 06:03 PM

THATS HOT!!

Hambone
06-18-2006, 06:07 PM
Neither! Yay! :D Hrm.

Anaisa
06-18-2006, 11:56 PM

I did gymnastics for about 4 years and I stopped cause my Dad said it was stunting my growth. :pI didn't start til I was quite old, so I'm probably not the best example to use. But
I know girls who have been doing gymnastics since they were three years old, who are the same age as me, an they've still got breasts!

Auragaea
06-19-2006, 12:57 AM
I'd be a gymnast, because it's actually possible to attain those skills.

G SpOtZ
06-19-2006, 01:18 AM

I did gymnastics for about 4 years and I stopped cause my Dad said it was stunting my growth. :pI didn't start til I was quite old, so I'm probably not the best example to use. But
I know girls who have been doing gymnastics since they were three years old, who are the same age as me, an they've still got breasts!
Right on.

Shiny
06-19-2006, 02:20 AM
Gymanist, because Ninjas can't get scholarships like they can.

Shaun
06-19-2006, 10:37 AM
Blah, crazy people... Ninjas aren't people who 'flip out and kill people'. I think you're deluded by the Americanised image of a ninja. They were apparently far different than people say.

G SpOtZ
06-19-2006, 10:51 AM
Blah, crazy people... Ninjas aren't people who 'flip out and kill people'. I think you're deluded by the Americanised image of a ninja. They were apparently far different than people say.
Clearly, everybody is taking this whole "ninja" term too literally. Do you seriously want me to rephrase? Let's change "ninja" to "urban modern crazy flipping ninja-style martial artist."

There. No more confusions. :rolleyes2

Shaun
06-19-2006, 12:15 PM
That's more like it! ^^ But not necessarily 'ninja-style'. Ninjas weren't drunkard morons. :p