PDA

View Full Version : Final Form & WtNW

kidney / theif
06-18-2006, 01:11 AM
Maybe I missed something, but why is it that I can't use Final Form in the WtNW? I can leave and go to any other world and it will be in my Drive Menu, but when I go back to the WtNW it's gone. :cry:

Tavrobel
06-18-2006, 01:16 AM
It's either a bug in your game, or you aren't looking close enough. If you unlock Final Form, you can use it anywhere from that point as long as you have the requirements for its expenditure.

Try playing it again and SCROLL DOWN with the D-Pad all the way. If it still doesn't work, try cleaning your disc of any scrathes or coarse materials.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-18-2006, 01:20 AM
thats a new one

kidney / theif
06-18-2006, 01:21 AM
It's either a bug in your game, or you aren't looking close enough. If you unlock Final Form, you can use it anywhere from that point as long as you have the requirements for its expenditure.

Try playing it again and SCROLL DOWN with the D-Pad all the way. If it still doesn't work, try cleaning your disc of any scrathes or coarse materials.

Trust me, I've looked. It's seriously not there in WtNW. It makes me sad. :cry: :cry: :cry: I was trying to get it, and I was leveling in WtNW. Then I just stopped and started working on the Journal.. then I went somewhere.. the Colliseum (sp), and I looked in my Drive Menu randomly and it was there! I was like Saweeet because I didn't know I had it, so I went to WtNW to use it and it wasn't there. >.< so I just kept entering WtNW and going other places and it'd be there, but when I went back, it'd dissapear. :cry:

Tavrobel
06-18-2006, 02:48 AM
That's definitely new.

But what Tournaments were you entering in? The Paradox ones?

Anyways, that probably means you didn't trigger it normally, unless it's still there in another world. Try going to Hollow Bastion and look at the Form Menu there. If it's not there, then try to trigger it normally. Otherwise, you have some disc cleaning to do.

kidney / theif
06-18-2006, 03:30 AM
Sucks. I looked at my disk, and there's nothing on it. I always keep my games in the case, and I never leave them in the PS2. And I've been to Hollow Bastion, Twilight Town, Colliseum, Disney Castle, Port Royal, Pride Lands, and um, the Jack Skellingtom place ( I forget ). Oh well, I guess it's just a glitch. :cry: A very sick and twisted glitch.

Tavrobel
06-18-2006, 03:50 AM
You'll survive.

Spawn of Sephiroth
06-18-2006, 04:20 AM
well, i will tell you how to see if you really have it. pause the game, and go to your status menu. look under sora where the rest of the forms name are, and if its not there, then i guess you don't have it. are you sure it was final form you saw.:choc2:

kidney / theif
06-19-2006, 01:41 AM
I looked.
It's there.
Oh well. :cry:

Madonna
06-19-2006, 06:25 PM
I haven't played KHII in a bit, but would you be using Riku in your party in the World That Never Was? If so, try switching him out with Donald/Goofy and see if that fixes anything. Otherwise, I suggest starting over if you'd really like Final Form; if you have a glitch, it may not occur the next time you start a new game.

SeeDRankLou
06-19-2006, 10:30 PM
When you go to use Final Form, are both your party members alive, and are you trying to use it in a place where everyone is walking around. If either of the above is the case, then you can't use it.

kidney / theif
06-20-2006, 04:58 PM
Yes they're alive, and no I'm not trying to use it when they're walking around.