PDA

View Full Version : May us FF players live in Peace

Goldenboko
06-18-2006, 04:50 AM
I just relized something if you really think you can think of at least one person you've gotten into a debate, which lead to a fight. The real question should be why? I think the FF players of the world need to stop fighting and start making fun of those cursed pokemon player lol
but seroiusly let's try to keep the debating at debating and not at each others throats.

Twilight Edge
06-18-2006, 08:46 AM
I love pokemon as much as I love FF.So I'm not stupid to go laugh at my mates on how stupid the game is.

Yuffie514
06-18-2006, 09:13 AM
i read game reviews and...i purchase new video-games not based on peer pressure or popularity. one preference that matters most: i enjoyed the game :p .

my favorite Pokemon games are Puzzle, Red, Silver, and Ruby version.

Goldenboko
06-18-2006, 02:01 PM
woah woah calm down I was joking thats not even wat this thread is about

YTDN
06-18-2006, 05:40 PM
woah woah calm down I was joking thats not even wat this thread is about

So what is this thread about?

DJZen
06-18-2006, 09:33 PM
Even when I have a long, drawn out argument with someone on here, I don't take it personally, and I soon forget about it. Holding grudges clashes with my philosophy.

~SapphireStar~
06-18-2006, 10:12 PM
People argue over things they love and enjoy fullstop. Happens in music, movies, literature, sport, etc. And we all dont have the same opinion, os obiviously someone is going to come along and state their opinion to others and a arguement starts.

Its life, get use to it.

Anaisa
06-19-2006, 12:54 AM
No, I want them to keep on arguing, so I can laugh at them.

Del Murder
06-21-2006, 04:59 AM
This doesn't really have a topic.

SapphireStar, read your post. Do you see how it contributes something worthwhile up until the last sentence? That's a real problem you have. You need to be aware that saying things like that comes off as snippy and will only get you in trouble. A good rule to follow is: state your opinion on the post, don't state your opinion on the poster.