PDA

View Full Version : Sarcasm...i'm just

Fonzie
06-18-2006, 06:06 AM
Ah i'm very sarcastic and some people have taking it the wrong way. Like some girls...makes you want to think things through before you say them. It always comes out rude,and i didn't mean it like that. Sorta pisses me off. Name a moment when you could of thought things through and and not been sarcastic.

DeathKnight
06-18-2006, 06:18 AM
hmmmmmmmm when I'm sarcastic, I do it in a mild way, I try to keep it simple and friendly.

Finding the right moments to be sarcastic is key.

Ryth
06-18-2006, 06:21 AM
I'm generally only sarcastic when I am trying to do something offensive to them and that is only when some idiot says something horribly moronic. :mad:

Freya
06-18-2006, 06:23 AM
I dont tend to think things through it's mostly just what's on mind and it comes out. If i shouldn't of said it i cover my mouth.
Like my friend on WoW was joking and he messin' around with this gnome and i said, "I knew you liked short men"
him: "I'm not like that."
Me: "Could of fooled me."
I laughed and my sister yelled at me for being mean.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
06-18-2006, 04:47 PM
Sarcasm is my best friend. :D

if you're gonna be sarcastic sharpen your tongue first and give it all ya got! XD

~SapphireStar~
06-18-2006, 05:59 PM
Im not sarcastic online, but I can be towards family and friends. Some cant tell the difference, which does annoy me cause then I have to explain myself.

Mr. Graves
06-18-2006, 06:21 PM
There is a such thing as being sarcastic and not being an ass about it. Just apply thought to what you say, and try to not to cross over into the realm of rudeness, if you can help it.

I do this too, but only when I'm not in a pleasent mood.

Old Manus
06-18-2006, 06:35 PM
I'm not sarcastic.

Was that sarcasm?

nik0tine
06-18-2006, 07:01 PM
I'm pretty sarcastic and yeah, people take it the wrong freaking way.