PDA

View Full Version : Batman

The Fat Bioware Nerd
06-19-2006, 04:16 AM
Have you noticed that every Batman, game sucks!? This is ridiculous, Batman is probaby, one of the best comic book super heroes, ever created! Yet every Batman game is mediocre, and I know why it's because the developers, who make the Batman games are lazy, idiots! Who won't put any time, money, or effort into making the game great because the developers think when they have a popular, license like Batman, they could just do a /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifty job and the game, will still sell!:mad:

Zeromus_X
06-19-2006, 04:21 AM
It's kinda that way for most forms of media based off of a popular thing in culture. Sometimes, it works. Although I'm still amazed at some of the things they create...

...and the people that buy them.

BatChao
06-19-2006, 05:51 AM
Most the games based on the DCAU Batman were pretty good. Vengeance, Rise of Sin Tsu, the SNES Batman Animated and the Genesis Batman Animated were all pretty fun. Oh, and Batman Returns for SNES was awesome. I heard the Batman Begins game wasn't bad either. But yea, most other Batman games suck pretty hardcore. It'd be really great if they made a Batman game that was more freeform... kinda like the recent Spider-man games... except not as sucky. It would need a really sweet combat system to show off all of Batman's moves. Maybe throw in some stealth aspects and stuff like that. Someone's bound to get it right some time... just gotta wait it out.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
06-19-2006, 06:15 PM
I heard GameInformer say that the Rise Of Sin Tsu is mediocre. I haven't played Ultimate Spider-Man but I did play Spider-Man 2 and it was fun in my opinion. I just became addicted to web swinging, around the city, it was great I felt like I was actually, Spider-Man for a few moments.