PDA

View Full Version : o.k my frist muzic video !!^^!!

Marluxiaswife
06-19-2006, 04:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vHvhOAVjn4

I was bored so i made a video to show you guys please enjoy and
tell me what you think :)

Lynx
06-19-2006, 05:02 AM
i liked the video effects you used it made it fit the music better.

Medi
06-22-2006, 03:58 AM
The song is beautiful and I like the way it flows with the clips you used. It makes it all seem sad. I especially liked the part at Vegangun where those soldiers shot them. Sad and pretty

starseeker
06-22-2006, 10:19 AM
That's quite good. The music's from the Advent Children intro isn't it.

YTDN
06-22-2006, 06:20 PM
Sad, and weird. Could have fit better, the happy-go-lucky clips didn't really work. But otherwise good. Song was great!

jesteranimefreak
06-22-2006, 06:28 PM
the song matched with the clips in some places, but didn't in others.... needs some work.

Marluxiaswife
06-23-2006, 12:35 AM
Thanks Guys sorry you didn't like it jesteranimefreak

I'm working on a new one soon,

*please still comment about video*

Clone 01
06-24-2006, 01:26 AM
sry if this question seems stupid sumhow but i was wondering what type of program or software u use to make these videos?i no that ur just taking clips,putting them together and adding music but how?good video btw,its very nice!but i thnk u shud have put the part in FFX when Yuna and Tidus ar in the lake in Macalania woods,it would have gone well with the the whole atmosphere of the video,IMO.

Marluxiaswife
06-24-2006, 06:58 AM
sry if this question seems stupid sumhow but i was wondering what type of program or software u use to make these videos?i no that ur just taking clips,putting them together and adding music but how?good video btw,its very nice!but i thnk u shud have put the part in FFX when Yuna and Tidus ar in the lake in Macalania woods,it would have gone well with the the whole atmosphere of the video,IMO.

Oh i'm sorry sounds like a good idea thought, hopefully i can do that on my next music video Thank you,

*note please still comment about music video*

starseeker
06-24-2006, 11:53 AM

I could make that with Windows Movie Maker. Hell, I do make my music videos with that.

I liked the mirroring on certain scenes, made it look slightly off. Although the tag on some of the footage spoiled the sepia/greyscale alternation.

jesteranimefreak
06-24-2006, 12:55 PM
Thanks Guys sorry you didn't like it jesteranimefreak

I'm working on a new one soon,

*please still comment about video*

the only one who said I didn't like it was you. :p personally, allthough I think it needs work it shows potential. I wasn't impressed, but I liked it.

EDIT: Oh, BTW, the name's Steve (see sig↓)

Clone 01
06-24-2006, 03:04 PM
I could make that with Windows Movie Maker. Hell, I do make my music videos with that.

I liked the mirroring on certain scenes, made it look slightly off. Although the tag on some of the footage spoiled the sepia/greyscale alternation.
ok thanks,do i ahve to buy that or is it downloadable?what do u use Flower Moon?

starseeker
06-24-2006, 09:32 PM
Window Movie Maker comes with Windows XP. That's the only reason I use it. It's not very good. It sometimes spazes up and can't align some of my mp3s.

Clone 01
06-24-2006, 09:41 PM
hmmmm thats weird coz i hav windows XP but not movie maker,ah well.ill get it sumhow!lol

starseeker
06-24-2006, 09:46 PM
Look through your list of programs. It should be in there.

Clone 01
06-25-2006, 12:20 AM
lol,after me havin this computer over 2 years now i only just found it!it was buried in my program files!ive never known it was there,thanks for bringing it to my attention!although it looks very complicated!where do u get all the scenes from final fantasy?do u download them from the internet?sry if we've strayed off the subject Flower Moon,i stil think u did a pretty good job,especially seein as it was ur first!

starseeker
06-25-2006, 10:07 AM
I get my clips of bluelaguna.net and filefront.net. My advent children footage was courtesy of jesteranimefreak. You can find my vids in my sig. Tell me what you think.

Clone 01
06-25-2006, 02:47 PM
there pretty cool videos but i didnt really like the stop stop stop song.how long does it take for u to make a video?

starseeker
06-25-2006, 10:13 PM
Varies, anywhere from half and hour to several days. The Stop Stop Stop one is not one of my best works. It was kinda rushed. My favourites are Hotel California and Goodbye My Lover.