PDA

View Full Version : Stanley Cup Finals: GAME 7 Tonight!

Ifirit's Fury
06-19-2006, 05:56 PM
Well, if you're like me, you couldn't care less about which basketball team wins that worthless duplicate of a trophy. The real sports story is tonight's game 7 battle for Lord Stanley's Cup.

Go Edmonton!!!!

Maybe someday hockey will gain the respect it deserves here in the US

Kirobaito
06-19-2006, 07:38 PM
I'll be going for Carolina, because I hate the Oilers. Not sure if I'll watch it, though.

Doomie
06-19-2006, 08:40 PM
Go Edmonton. The Cup deserves to be brought back to Canada, seeing as how most of the players for American teams are Canadian anyway. =]

Griff
06-19-2006, 09:01 PM
Go Edmonton. The Cup deserves to be brought back to Canada, seeing as how most of the players for American teams are Canadian anyway. =]
are you talking about NHL teams or the olympic teams, because either way you're right?

Go Oilers, bring it back to the homeland

Kirobaito
06-20-2006, 04:08 AM
Good job to the Hurricanes.

-N-
06-20-2006, 09:58 AM
Carolina deserved Game 7. Edmonton's offense was slow as balls and failed to mobilize much beyond endless passing back and forth. Granted, they had a lot of power plays against them, but they had a 5-3 as well and what did they do with it? Draw a penalty. Meanwhile, Carolina's defense was superb, Ward made some amazing saves, and they scored enough to win it.

escobert
06-20-2006, 12:41 PM
I'm very happy about this, I was a Hartfod Whalers fanbefore they moved to Carolina. I use to go to most of the games. so Yay!