PDA

View Full Version : Continuing FF3

Hayabusa
06-19-2006, 06:39 PM
Ok, as some of you remember I was retarded and just had save states and got to the Two headed dragon which I did beat but then I went on to the other Dark Crystal bosses and DIDN'T have shurikens and I wasn't sure If I had an earlier save - Luckily, I DID! Right before I walked ALL THE WAY UP after the class changes - So it actually isn't that bad of a setback - So, last night I started playing again - getting down there training and such - and as of now I'm fighting to get Gil, for those freaking SHURIKENS 65,500...WTF - But, Can you ONLY have 1 shuriken equipped at a time? Or can you Equip 99 on 1 ninja? It seems so annoying my way of having to equip it each time I want him to attack. Sorry if it is obvious and I'm stupid but yes. Is there a way to do that?

Crossblades
06-19-2006, 11:45 PM
The most shurikens you can equip on a Ninja is two. But buy at least 15 for they are useful for the final bosses

Hayabusa
06-20-2006, 01:49 AM
Ok Thanks! :)

Hayabusa
06-26-2006, 04:26 AM
I know have 39 shurikens...Is that enough to take on Dark World now? or should I get more....

Crossblades
06-26-2006, 05:13 PM
I know have 39 shurikens...Is that enough to take on Dark World now? or should I get more....

Actually, that is more than enough. I bought 25 for the Dark World. With 39, you can take on the Dark World with no problems:)