PDA

View Full Version : The Mask Of Zorro

The Fat Bioware Nerd
06-19-2006, 08:24 PM
What do you think of The Mask Of Zorro movie? I like it my favorite scene, is when Antonio Banderas, did a slight of hand trick, which made a red rose appear, out of nowhere then he handed, the rose to Catherine Zeta-Jones, she giggled and blushed, that was funny! LOL!:D Another scene that I like is when Antonio Banderas cut off, the dress that Catherine Zeta-Jones was wearing, with his sword. LOL!:D

Chris
06-20-2006, 12:49 AM
Is this the first or the second movie? I don't really remember. I remember liking the first movie though.

:)

The Fat Bioware Nerd
06-20-2006, 12:56 AM
The Mask Of Zorro is the first movie...The second movie is called The Legend Of Zorro. I haven't seen the second movie yet but I will someday.

Chris
06-20-2006, 01:00 AM
Anthony Hopkins was amazing in the first movie. He moves pretty fast for a mand of his age.

Odaisé Gaelach
06-20-2006, 01:49 AM
Oh yeah! I remember that! Really good film! :)

The Fat Bioware Nerd
06-20-2006, 05:23 AM
Do you remember the song that was playing after the end of the movie during the beginning of the credits? That was a good song. In case you don't remember let me describe the end Antonio Banderas was about to finish the bed time story he was telling his son (Who was a baby at the time.) but he was interrupted by Catherine Zeta-Jones. They have a small exchange of words Antonio kissed his son good night then he walked outside of the room. Catherine attended to her son Antonio stood there in the doorway watching his wife and son for a few moments...Then he walked down the large hallway and the door closed. The screen faded to black Antonio stood there in his Zorro outfit and slashed the letter Z in the air with his sword. The credits slowly started to roll down the screen and that song began to play. I don't know the title of the song but it's a good song in my opinion...Although it's kind of one those songs where you listen to it for the beat not the lyrics because the lyrics in that song are very forgettable. I think the guy who sang the song said "I'll never stop loving you." or something along those lines.

anacacia
06-20-2006, 06:54 AM
I didn't really get into this movie. I thought it was kinda dull... but then again I was really tired when I watched it. Maybe I should watch it again... :p