PDA

View Full Version : Dang that toaster oven is hot!

Freya
06-19-2006, 09:38 PM
So by the recent thread "This is a weird thread" they asked if you've date anyone in another country. So i started thinking about it. And here's my question: What things turn you on? What do qualities do you like in the girl/guy?

Mine:
British accents *swoon*
Glasses (i like guys with glasses rather than contacts)
Sense of humor (have to make me laugh)
Gaming geek (i hate feeling like a nerd)

G SpOtZ
06-19-2006, 09:41 PM
Honesty, nice eyes, nice hair, decent body, friendly, talkitive, loves asking questions, not the gaming type, isn't too wild, but knows how to have fun, somewhat of a sense of humor, laughs a lot, knows how to show affections, etc.

Mebbeh I'm picky.

Essência
06-19-2006, 09:49 PM
Smart, Pretty, that have sence of humor, a little crazy (like me ehhe), charming, nice and kind and more, more, more...............................................................................etc:D

Shauna
06-19-2006, 09:59 PM
What do you mean by 'British' accents though? ;) There's so many different accents in Britain... so yeah. :p Saying a 'British' accent is kinda vague. ;)

ScottNUMBERS
06-19-2006, 10:00 PM
I'm not fussy.

On a side note: Three out of four :aimkiss:

Freya
06-19-2006, 10:02 PM
What do you mean by 'British' accents though? ;) There's so many different accents in Britain... so yeah. :p Saying a 'British' accent is kinda vague. ;)
I mean them all:D

Shauna
06-19-2006, 10:03 PM
I see. :D It just seemed that you had a pretty specific idea what kind of accent you meant. :p Even though I'm sure you're thinking more English-y accents... xD

Freya
06-19-2006, 10:14 PM
Any accent that's not a from of american accents and they speak english.

Rye
06-19-2006, 10:52 PM
Wow, so many of these threads lately! :p Um... intelligence, first off. I could never date a guy who is stupid. I love talking, so I'd need someone who could have intelligent conversations with. But just as intelligence is a great sense of humour. I love people who make me laugh, and wittiness is important, because I find witty humour better than just dumb humour. :) And a guy who can be nice at times. And a guy who is huggable. Yus. That's all I can think of at the moment. :p

Doomie
06-19-2006, 10:54 PM
Black hair. She needs to have black hair. She can be as thick as the Great Wall of China...but Godammit I need that black hair.

~SapphireStar~
06-19-2006, 10:55 PM
Tall, army style haircut, bit of muscle, great sense of humor, sweet and just wants to treat me :D

Sylvie
06-19-2006, 11:51 PM
Isn't there already a thread like this?

Anyway, Blue eyes, almost Aqua like mine. I like asians a lot though, so eyes don't have to be blue. Slim body, medium sized breasts, long, brunette hair (with maybe blonde highlights).

Tavrobel
06-19-2006, 11:59 PM
This thread is about what attracts you towards other people. The other thread was about body parts that attracted you towards othe people.

I am a fan of most women. Except for thos eof the New York breed. *shudders*

Rye
06-20-2006, 12:29 AM
I am a fan of most women. Except for thos eof the New York breed. *shudders*

What's wrong with NYer girls? ;___;

escobert
06-20-2006, 12:33 AM
a super model.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
06-20-2006, 12:43 AM
I find tall guys attractive. Im not that tall, but tallness in a guy is hot I also like a guy to be funny and smart. Very hard to come by, but ill take my chances And last but not least, eyes. Im really atracted to guys with nice eyes. And a guy that likes to cuddle. xD. I know, its dumb, but I like it when a guy hugs me. Its nice A nice smile that makes my heart melt brings it all together :)

Jojee
06-20-2006, 01:32 AM
Accents are definitely hot - English, Scottish, Irish, Aussie, WHATEVER ;)

I really go squee over a ...nice guy -_-;; Guys who are gentlemen or act like them totally make me *^_^*