PDA

View Full Version : That chest in Kalm...

Freya Coral
06-19-2006, 10:22 PM
It's been a few years since I played this game, but the other night I was looking through my strategy guide (out of sheer boredom) and I was wondering about that chest in one of the Kalm houses that you supposedly can't open. Is there a way to open it, and if so, what's in it?

Laugh at face of Danger
06-19-2006, 10:29 PM
Kalm? the only chest i rememeber had Vincent's Peacemaker

Levian
06-19-2006, 11:53 PM
Do you mean the Megalixir in the top shelf of the Inn? You have to press Circle several times so it'll fall down.

Xalibar
07-06-2006, 05:32 AM
No hes referring to the house that has the ether in it in the cabinet on the second floor i believe. Across from the cabinet there is a chest that seems like part of the background you can approach it but cloud says "It's locked". And i have no idea if it can be opened or not.

vorpal blade
07-06-2006, 10:22 AM
I hate that chest. Theoretically, if you couldn't open it, it wouldn't say anything. Also, if you could open it, why doesn't it look like the other chests? I hereby dub it The Chest Of Mental Anguish.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
07-06-2006, 12:37 PM
i've looked at various guides, official and otherwise, and they have all concluded that the chest is actually part of the scenery and is therefore unopenable. i guess square felt like being nasty :D

Freya Coral
07-24-2006, 08:44 PM
No hes referring to the house that has the ether in it in the cabinet on the second floor i believe. Across from the cabinet there is a chest that seems like part of the background you can approach it but cloud says "It's locked". And i have no idea if it can be opened or not.

Actually, that would be a "she." Just so you know. :)