PDA

View Full Version : IM STUCK AGAIN

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 02:12 AM
Ok...I just went to shinra castle ate dinner and was told meet general leo at wherever. I went to wherever and their was a guard blocking the ship port..and I couldnt get past.

A.where should I go
B. I know it's probably obvious BITE ME IF YOU THINK ITS TOO OBVIOUS TO ASK....I'll just bite back!

The plane crashed you eat with that empire dude and he says terra needs to come with me ....

Tavrobel
06-20-2006, 02:29 AM
I'll go with option B.
*bites*

You have to go West to Albrook from the Magitek Factory. But since you are already there, you must talk to someone in order to trigger the next set of events (most likely Leo). If all else fails, try talking to everyone possible in town, or actually resting at the Inn.

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 02:33 AM
I'll go with option B.
*bites*

You have to go West to Albrook from the Magitek Factory. But since you are already there, you must talk to someone in order to trigger the next set of events (most likely Leo). If all else fails, try talking to everyone possible in town, or actually resting at the Inn.

*slaps you for biting him*
*turns into the actor who played the green goblin in spiderman because he's awesome and Id laugh my butt off if I saw that actor acting insulted and slapping some one...*

Yah I am out of my mind....that was random and retarded. GO ME!

Thanks for the info.:)

Flying Mullet
06-20-2006, 12:47 PM
Ok...I just went to shinra castle ate dinner and was told meet general leo ...
Okay, you should be drawn, quartered, stabbed, and 1,000 various other horrible things for even attempting to dirty FFVI's good name with FFVII. It's the Empire, not Shinra. :p

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 01:56 PM
Ok...I just went to shinra castle ate dinner and was told meet general leo ...
Okay, you should be drawn, quartered, stabbed, and 1,000 various other horrible things for even attempting to dirty FFVI's good name with FFVII. It's the Empire, not Shinra. :p

It's actually empire palace I think.

Flying Mullet
06-20-2006, 02:07 PM
I was referring to the organization, not the location. :p

Takara
06-20-2006, 02:07 PM
He was talking about the evil organisation (the Empire in FFVI, Shin-Ra in FFVII), not the castle itself.

If you want to get technical, it's actually called the Imperial Palace.

Flying Mullet
06-20-2006, 02:08 PM
Yeah, what he said too. :p

Takara
06-20-2006, 02:11 PM
Sorry Mullet, I am still lacking some parts to be a he. ;)

Flying Mullet
06-20-2006, 02:45 PM
What are you waiting for?

I'd say "Chop chop!" to tell you to hurry up, but that's the wrong direction for that pun. :p