PDA

View Full Version : Funny situations FF7 and other characters would probably never be in

SuperMillionaire
06-20-2006, 02:18 AM
I just thought: Cloud, Tifa, and their friends are on a comedy variety game show, a segment similar to Jeopardy, and this is what happens:

First, Cloud gets the first daily double, bets all of his points, and is asked to name all the countries in the world. He forgets to mention some, nor is it in the form of a question, and when his answer is wrong, he takes his electric guitar and slams himself in the head with it, because he sang a song, but failed to give his answer in the form of a question (he sang a song called "Cloud's World"). He was playing against Cid and Vincent.

Later on, while playing against Aerith and Yuffie, Tifa makes the same mistake; she gets the daily double, bets all of her points, and is asked to name all 50 states of the United States of America. She sings as song that she calls "Tifa's America", and when her answer is judged incorrectly, she does the same thing to herself as Cloud did; she takes her electric guitar and slams herself in the head with it.

I based this idea off of the Animaniacs show. Yakko sang "Yakko's World", which became "Cloud's World" when Cloud sang it, and Wakko sang "Wakko's America", which became "Tifa's America" when Tifa sang it. I also got this idea partially off of the fact that both of her voice actresses are rock stars in one form or another; Ayumi Ito was the lead singer of the all-girl rock band Mean Machine, and Rachael Leigh Cook played Josie in the movie Josie and the Pussycats. So I figured that she could be a rock star, like her voice actors, and when I looked at a picture of Cloud playing an electric guitar, I thought he could be a rock star too. A couple of rockers, a guy and a girl. How cool is that?

Now make up your own funny situations. You may also include guest characters from other video games. Make it funny, but keep it clean: no foul language! Try to render it for all ages, Animaniacs style.