PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Quote and/or Scene

Nominus Experse
06-20-2006, 06:47 AM
I was simply wondering, what is your favorite quote and/or scene of Final Fantasy X? This quote/scene can be something memorable, humorous, or just plain weird. For myself, it's when Tidus says,

"Gee you look stiff Wakka, and I don't mean your face"

MAS82587
06-20-2006, 06:48 AM
i liked when kimari said, "Then i must prove my strength!" to Biran and Yenke. also, everytime tidus said "This is my story!" because that was my saying before every cross-country race last fall, except for me it was "This is my race!" i had to win 3 of my last 4 races of the season to get to run at districts and state, which i did. the thing is, at the starting line before ever race, i would say that, and it made me feel in control of the race before it even started, and it made me a confrence champion.

kikimm
06-20-2006, 07:12 AM
I always liked the scene where Wakka put Tidus in a headlock. Just that act in itself, and the noise Tidus makes.

Also, what you mentioned, the Yunalesca scene; that one in particular is one of the most memorable and powerful scenes in the game I THINK.

It's been such a long time, I can barely remember other stuff. Of course, the end, though, especially when Yuna's speaking and then it quickly shows past scenes from the game. Loved that.

Dr.M
06-20-2006, 07:19 AM
i just melt in a girly heap when yuna places her hand in tidus's after the spring lovey-dovey-kissy-kissy bit. thats so gurguz!lol

Aralith
06-20-2006, 08:29 AM
My fav scene has to be when Yuna and Tidus are forcing themselves to laugh in Luca after the blitzball match. That was just so strangley humuorous, while at the same time, it set up the more powerful moments between Tidus and Yuna that would come later in the game.

Yuffie514
06-20-2006, 09:01 AM
Quote: um, i don't really remember things by text too well

Scene: Tidus and Yuna in Macalania Woods, Opening FMV

Eiko Guy
06-20-2006, 10:31 AM
my fav scene is right b4 tidus fights his father the tears make it real ya know if he just went and killed coldly hed lose respect

Badge
06-20-2006, 10:45 AM
I really like the scene when Yuna does the sending after Sins attack. Its beautiful.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
06-20-2006, 10:54 AM
"death is the ultimate and final liberation . . . " yunalesca

Dell
06-20-2006, 04:15 PM
Quote ~ "I hope you hurt them" ~ Lulu.

Lulu is the only good character in FFX.

Scene ~ The Spring ~ Tidus and Yuna special moment.

Suteki Da Ne..............Isn't it lovely?

Darkwing Bahamut
06-21-2006, 10:34 AM
I liked the opening FMVs, the Blitzball tournament in the Zanarkand stadium, Sin attacking Zanarkand, Auron and Tidus being sucked up by Sin... the incredible music 'Otherworld' made those scenes more dramatic. I also liked 'The Sending' and the FMV in Macalania 'The Spring', with Suteki Da Ne being played. As for quotes:

"This is my story. It'll go the way I want it...or I'll end it here." - Tidus

"Hope is...comforting. It allows us to escape fate, however tragic it might be." - Yunalesca

"I will defeat sorrow, in his place. I will stand my ground and be strong. I don't know when it will be but someday, I will conquer it. And I will do it without...false hope." - Yuna

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Ifrit's_Daddy
06-21-2006, 12:55 PM
i like the cutscene when rikku strips down out of her al bhed wetsuit when she first joins your squad. the look on Tidus' face is priceless!
My fav cut scene tho is the one when the team crash in on the wedding. grinding down the poles from the airship into bevelle is probably the most dangerous/coolest thing i've ever seen! espec when tidus flips over the one that flies past him. Gangsta!

gabrielo2580
06-21-2006, 12:59 PM
first time i saw seymour.

couldnt stop laughing at his hair

How the **** did he keep it like that

4evarisha
06-21-2006, 06:03 PM
My favorite scene is The spring in Lake macalania