PDA

View Full Version : Do you like chilli so much that (general chilli sauce discussion)

Markus. D
06-20-2006, 07:15 AM
you would go out of your way to wear a Nando's Chilli Patch?

I am curious to try them, though I am not big on Chilli.... by that I mean, I dont carry around a small bottle of tobasco to satisfy cravings.

Reine
06-20-2006, 07:20 AM
I like spicy food, much to my mouth's regret later..

If it tastes good = win

If it doesnt = fail

TO HELL WITH HEALTHY

EDIT: If its healthy AND tasts good, then its an obvious double win

-N-
06-20-2006, 09:50 AM
Man, Nando's is so good... fairly spicy, but not overkill.

escobert
06-20-2006, 09:54 AM
I like spicy food, much to my mouth's regret later..

If it tastes good = win

If it doesnt = fail

TO HELL WITH HEALTHY

EDIT: If its healthy AND tasts good, then its an obvious double win

Ki Ki
06-20-2006, 12:15 PM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Nandos. And it's the worst thing ever to know that THIS STUPID PLACE doesn't HAVE Nandos because it's STUPID! ):<
And I love chilli and all spicy foods and could never live without them.

Pheesh
06-20-2006, 01:14 PM
I like the normal barbecue style nando's though It's not because i don't like spicy food. I just think it tastes better. I still think that nacho's with sweet chilli sauce is <3

Stay Essential
EE

Meat Puppet
06-20-2006, 01:20 PM
Yeah. I guess I do kind of like chili. But not enough to wear a Nando's Chili Patch. Not that I know what one is. Is it like some way to show people who don't know me that I am fond of chili? Or like a medical alert bracelet or something. To be honest I don't think I've ever even heard of this Nando fellow. Nándor, but no Nando.

Rainecloud
06-20-2006, 01:20 PM
Never been to Nando's. :[

I'm not a fan of spicy food at all. Indian curries make me feel ill, chilli sauce affects my digestive system in a negative sense, and peppers make me wretch and vomit. I accidentally swallowed a piece of red pepper whilst eating my chinese chicken wings last week, and it nearly made me sick.

I hope you enjoyed that particularly vulgar post.

DK
06-20-2006, 02:44 PM
I have never been to Nando's. But Chilli is my lifeblood. I actually haven't had a spicy hot meal for a while now and I'm getting junkie cravings. I honestly went through a period last year where If I went three days without having something without Chilli in it my body was saying "no" to wanting to eat plain food and I demanded heat. D:

Doomie
06-20-2006, 03:32 PM
I love Chili that is made fom Red Hot Peppers. =]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] OO

Kirobaito
06-20-2006, 08:50 PM
What is Nando's?

The only real chili is the kind that you make yourself. None of this canned crap.

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 08:52 PM
NO!....what is it?

rubah
06-20-2006, 08:58 PM
I know a girl that bought a bag of chili candy at a mexican store and ate them until her mouth bled xD

no one else could stand to eat them. They were mango flavored which kept me far away from them, and once you got to the middle apparently it was a disgusting blast of chili powder. but brittany liked them xD

edczxcvbnm
06-20-2006, 09:36 PM
What is Nando's?

The only real chili is the kind that you make yourself. None of this canned crap.

You sir...are a true hero. I agree. If you don't make it yourself then it is always crap. I have never had chili that comes anywhere near the excellence of the family homemade chili. Something about it being fresh probably helps that much more as well.

Fonzie
06-20-2006, 09:39 PM
http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/4231/images9jo.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

I loive these peppers xD

Markus. D
06-20-2006, 10:56 PM
I am still looking to buy one.

... there like those patches to "stop" you from smoking.

except.... they give you a hit of chilli or something.

Chris
06-20-2006, 11:04 PM
I have mixed feelings when it comes to spicy foods. Some spicy foods have heat, but no flavor. Others have flavor but no heat.

I want both, but in reasonable quantities.

:)

kikimm
06-21-2006, 01:19 AM
I've never even heard of Nando's before. But that's probably cause I don't like chili all that much. Homemade stuff is even worse. Well, that might just be my Mormor not being able to make it very well!

Hawkeye
06-21-2006, 01:26 AM
Chili = <3

Doomie
06-21-2006, 01:41 AM
http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/4231/images9jo.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

I loive these peppers xD

I loive you. <3

EDIT: ^^^

LunaticPandora37
06-21-2006, 01:42 AM
I know a girl that bought a bag of chili candy at a mexican store and ate them until her mouth bled xD

no one else could stand to eat them. They were mango flavored which kept me far away from them, and once you got to the middle apparently it was a disgusting blast of chili powder. but brittany liked them xD

I've seen something like that..

My friends spanish teacher went to mexico for a couple days and when he came back he brought these candies...most disgusting thing ever...

It was a lollipop covered in chili powder and inside the lollipop were chuncks of dried jalopeno...:x_x: :barf:

EEEW is all i havta say...

Faris
06-21-2006, 01:53 AM
Never tried it. :(

Evastio
06-21-2006, 02:26 AM
:yuck:

-N-
06-21-2006, 05:58 AM
Nando's is an Australasian chain. They do spicy chicken stuff.

Markus. D
06-21-2006, 07:42 AM
O_o"

I am sooo going in to a nando's branch to see if they sell any of those Chilli Patches.