PDA

View Full Version : Are you a good kid?

Yooniece
06-20-2006, 08:57 AM
In your parents' eyes, are you a good kid?

This includes only what they KNOW of your life, not all the stuff you hide from them =)

In my case, yes, I'm a good kid. If they knew everything, then no, I wouldn't even be part of the family any more =P

G SpOtZ
06-20-2006, 09:08 AM
Oh god. They think way too much of me.

Sure, I maintain my grades, I respect my parents. They just don't know how much I complain about my dad to my friends. They also don't know that I'll probably start goin out of the house to start spraying graffiti on some walls. They also don't know what I do when I go out with girls. Hell, they don't even catch on that I'm almost always out with girls... What are they thinking?

The whole school thing though... My parents think I'm an angel... but that's because my big bro always got in trouble, teachers would always contact my parents about how my brother always talked in class and whatnot. Therefore, my parents' standards for me are pretty low, so I'm doing well...

I guess I'm a decent kid though. Sure, I lie, but I don't steal, or commit crimes. I don't drink, I don't do drugs... Yeah, it's all good.

Somethings change though. The most important part that they don't know about me is my relationship with all the girls I've been "just hanging out" with... =\

Yuffie514
06-20-2006, 09:11 AM
the Pros:
* well, they know i should be learning some morality at church
* cheerful person = not headed on a downward spiral
* i help around the house and try to be a people-pleaser

the Cons:
* i'm lazy like a cat, but i don't sleep 24-7
* when i do things i like (video-games, etc) - it's bad
* i tend to pave a path of my own to follow

in case i die before them, maybe i'll let my brother do the eulogy...

Reine
06-20-2006, 09:14 AM
Im mainly a failure. Since I like failed school and all, despite having the capability and intelligence to totally win at school.

G SpOtZ
06-20-2006, 09:16 AM
Im mainly a failure. Since I like failed school and all, despite having the capability and intelligence to totally win at school.
Don't you just hate when that happens?

Meat Puppet
06-20-2006, 09:22 AM
My dad says I'm a waste of sperm and egg.
My mother thinks better of me. And she knows a lot more of the bad stuff I do. She's been very patient.

Sylvie
06-20-2006, 09:25 AM
I'm a good kid... In their eyes.

I curse all the time out of the house. I make fun of stupid people, stuff like that. I do very well in school though.

G SpOtZ
06-20-2006, 09:29 AM

I curse all the time out of the house. I make fun of stupid people, stuff like that. I do very well in school though.
I hear ya. But only on the cursing part. I swear a lot. =\

I don't make fun of stupid people though. I make fun of people who ask for it.

-N-
06-20-2006, 09:31 AM
Oh, in my parents eyes. Well, this just got a lot less exciting.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
06-20-2006, 09:34 AM
Oh god. My parents think I am just the most awesome child ever. I take responsibility for my mistakes, like failing health class. I made up those credits without telling them I was going to, when they found out, they were all, what a good kid. But I do so much they don't know about. I smoke pot, I have a slight klepto problem, but I am getting over that, I curse. And I lie to them all the time, just to make them see me as a good kid. Luckily, if my parents do find out about the stuff I do, they would only be disappointed that I never told them, thats all.

Sylvie
06-20-2006, 09:34 AM

I curse all the time out of the house. I make fun of stupid people, stuff like that. I do very well in school though. I hear ya. But only on the cursing part. I swear a lot. =\

I don't make fun of stupid people though. I make fun of people who ask for it.

Well, yeah. By stupid people I meant people who are idiots who ask for it.

Zeromus_X
06-20-2006, 10:19 AM
Oh, in my parents eyes. Well, this just got a lot less exciting.

escobert
06-20-2006, 10:31 AM
I'm decent, my mom knows I smoke pot and drink. She however still thinks I'm a virgin, and has know idea most of the drugs or things I've done. My dad knows all and doesn't care. he's done worse.

Rostum
06-20-2006, 11:21 AM
Well, my parents love me and encourage me in anything I do.

Christmas
06-20-2006, 11:37 AM
Yes, I am a good kid.

Captain Maxx Power
06-20-2006, 11:59 AM
My parents pretty much think I'm evil all the way. Which in many ways is true. I'm extremely vindictive, sass-mouthed and mean and petty. But what can I say, I learned from the best ;)

~SapphireStar~
06-20-2006, 12:01 PM
My parents dont encourage me to do anything, but Im good in their eyes.

Anaisa
06-20-2006, 12:10 PM
I'm good, but my parents have never appreciated it.

Shaun
06-20-2006, 01:11 PM
No offence, but a lot of people here are upper class and in many cases that bring better parents' views. ^^

No, my parents don't appreciate anything. No matter how hard I try, they put me down.

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 01:37 PM
Im ok yah. Ive only gotten pissed drunk once. I was alone too. In all my high school years...once. Never did drugs.Never realy vandalized anything. I sat in a couple tuckers at a museum I wasn tsupposed to be in but my mother encouraged that. Never realy did anything horrible. I dislocated my double jointed thumb to get out of school a few times....I did my qucik steps alot and once strained my toe.....My asthma realy did a number one me and I had to go to the hospital.

Never get involved socially honestly . Never been the type. My grades werent the best but I passed. When I took the compass test I score what they said were excellent scores as a whole except for the math section......so I know I can do well but I usually dont in school.

Girls never have given me the chance to be bad with them or to even talk to them realy. Ive talked with them but it was always small talk.

So there it is, you can decide if Ive been bad or not but I wish I had been a little more, prehaps I would have lived a little more.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
06-20-2006, 01:43 PM
im cool with them and vice versa feelings mutal and all that stuff!

we do have those arguments...mainly about what i wanna do in life and stuff about money.. blah blah blah but yeah it wasnt as bad as before i use to argue with my dad and not say a word to him for a week afterwards lol!

im more reserved around my family but around friends, im on a natural high :D

Yooniece: im curious what would make u not part of the family!?

Xenyth
06-20-2006, 01:51 PM
My parents think I'm too noisy, lazy, childish and that I daydream a lot. Meh,and I argue a lot and have a tendancy to be 'too rash and violent' they say. I guess I'm pretty normal...ho hum.

Drift
06-20-2006, 01:58 PM
i'm a kid...thats all they know

amratis
06-20-2006, 02:18 PM
I'm ok in their eyes I guess. They love me alot and support me alot, but they also recognize my faults just as much. Which is a pretty good balance I think.

Chris
06-20-2006, 02:22 PM
I've always been a good kid.

There have been times where I've managed to challenge them, but overall, I've been a pretty good kid. At least, I would like to think that I have. You would have to ask my parents.

I'm a good person.

:)

Rye
06-20-2006, 03:22 PM
Very good! I'm nice, I get really good grades, I don't smoke, do drugs, drink, and I haven't gotten TEEN PREGNANT, so they really have no problem with me on the most part, though they don't appreciate it very much.

Doomie
06-20-2006, 03:27 PM
They think I'm a bad kid the way I am, imagine if they knew what goes on outside of the house.

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 03:27 PM
They diddnt like it when I went into cementaries.

bipper
06-20-2006, 03:28 PM
Yes, my parents think I am a dandy. I really try to be.

kidney / theif
06-20-2006, 04:44 PM
Besides sucking hard in every math class I've had, I'm a pretty good kid, school wise. And when I go out with my friends & stuff, I don't do anything bad. My parents told me not to do anything I wouldn't do with them right in front of me. So before I feel like acting up I'm like "Uhh.. nevermind."

And besides, I haven't done drugs or drank. :)
So I guess I am a pretty good girl.
So yeah as long as I don't end up pregnant it's all good.

Faris
06-20-2006, 04:46 PM
I was a good kid

Rye
06-20-2006, 04:48 PM
I was a good kid

Now you're a cranky old lady! *breaks hip* ;__;

Faris
06-20-2006, 04:53 PM
I was a good kid

Now you're a cranky old lady! *breaks hip* ;__;
As are you! Them damn kids these days, huh? They need a good beatin'. Let's shoot the next sales man that comes to our door.

kidney / theif
06-20-2006, 05:53 PM
I hear old people say that all the time.
" Them kids these days need a beatin'! "
Maybe we do. :rolleyes2

Resha
06-20-2006, 06:29 PM
Some kids do get beatings and that's not very nice, is it? :p Abuse, 'tis called sometimes.

Uhm. I dunno what I am, actually. I think my parents think I'm good, but whether I am good or not, is beyond me. :D Oh fudge, I'm so hopeless.

Zeldy
06-20-2006, 08:33 PM
In school, Im the average teenager, who does her work but has a nice natter and a giggle. So I don't get negative comments apart from "Is distracted easily " (>=O) so my parents like that.

But when I get home I change so much :p
I give back chat, cheek etc, but my parents use that for EVERYTHING. Everything I say is "CHEEKY!1!!"

Shoeberto
06-20-2006, 08:38 PM
I'm good in the eyes of my parents. They're very caring and supporting in what I choose to do in life. My dad pushes for me to go far, especially, and live the life he didn't have an opportunity to due to his parents not being encouraging at all.

Fonzie
06-20-2006, 09:44 PM
No offence, but a lot of people here are upper class and in many cases that bring better parents' views. ^^

No, my parents don't appreciate anything. No matter how hard I try, they put me down.

Kossage
06-21-2006, 01:16 PM
Yes, I'm a good kid. :)

Loony BoB
06-21-2006, 02:43 PM
I think they feel I'm not bad, but not great either. They're fairly realistic, I find.

Itsunari 2000
06-21-2006, 04:00 PM
I am not a " kid."

War Angel
06-21-2006, 05:39 PM
I've past the ages where I would be considered a 'kid'. I am now an adult.

I think my parents respect me for my abilities, and are disappointed by my short-comings. This transcends normal, every-day relationship problems etc.

SammieBabe
06-21-2006, 07:53 PM
Compared to my siblings, I walked on water.
Past tense was used as I am an old fart now...

MageLuingil
06-21-2006, 08:03 PM
My parents think I'm a good kid. They are realistic people though, so theycan see faults. My biggest fault is probably laziness ... though the don't seem to notice that one *as* much. Or they just ignore it.