PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts, do you beleive in them?

escobert
06-20-2006, 12:22 PM
well?
[07:21] Bert - a ghost just licked my arm
[07:21] Genji - i like arms. ^_______________^
[07:21] Maxx_Power - I read that as "I'm being arm-humped by a ghost"
[07:21] Bert - maybe I am
[07:21] Genji - even better!

Captain Maxx Power
06-20-2006, 12:25 PM
I may or may not be involved in the creation of this madness.

Reine
06-20-2006, 12:29 PM
I beleive in ghosts, due to being pestered by them all the time and stuff. I used to be somewhat afraid of them, but now there like invisble family, lol

Faris
06-20-2006, 12:31 PM
It'sallinmyheadit'sallinmyheadit'sallinmyheadit'sallinmyhead AHHH!

escobert
06-20-2006, 12:32 PM
I beleive in them. like I said, they lick my arms. It turns me on.

Reine
06-20-2006, 12:37 PM
It'sallinmyheadit'sallinmyheadit'sallinmyheadit'sallinmyhead AHHH!

WIN :cool:

~SapphireStar~
06-20-2006, 12:37 PM
Who you gonna call?

Mirage
06-20-2006, 12:41 PM
GHOST BUSTERS!!

But no, I don't believe in them, mostly because I have never sensed one.

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 12:42 PM
yes I believe in them.

Anaisa
06-20-2006, 12:45 PM
I've experienced ghostly presences before, so if I were to not believe in them, I'd have to believe I was insane. So I believe in them, I'm no fruitcake!

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 12:48 PM
I've experienced ghostly presences before, so if I were to not believe in them, I'd have to believe I was insane. So I believe in them, I'm no fruitcake!
Ummm fruitcake!!!! I'M HUNRY!!!! YOU ARE A FRUIT CAKE!!! YOU ARE!

Ummmm fruit......BE FRUIT!!!! BE FRUIT!!!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I have so many ghost stories its not even funny.

Peter_20
06-20-2006, 01:45 PM
My mother once saw someone rowing a boat on a lake, but the weird part was that the boat went way too fast, and it almost levitated in the mists.
Then, mother went away for a few seconds, and then suddenly, the boat was gone. :eek:

Another cool thing is when me and my family decided to have some picnic close to a current, back in 1991 during winter, and on our way there some old hag was walking on the road; but she never showed her face, she constantly looked away.
We turned around several times, but we never saw her face. Then she was gone, as were her footsteps. :confused:

Zeromus_X
06-20-2006, 01:47 PM
I don't really care. They can exist if they want to.

escobert
06-20-2006, 01:49 PM
But what if they don't want to!? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Reine
06-20-2006, 01:54 PM
Ive had too many wierd experiences.

It would be foolish to deny them, and I certainly wasnt stoned or drunk, etc, when I saw em.

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 02:00 PM
Ive had too many weird experiences.

It would be foolish to deny them, and I certainly wasnt stoned or drunk, etc, when I saw em.

But you do do drugs though...right?

Ive seen them too and heard them. I tried to record them on tape at night. I opened up the player and the tape was ruined.

I have pictures of them if you truly want me to search for those pictures I will.

Laguna
06-20-2006, 02:06 PM
Hmm, the whole philosophy on life after death kind of killed any rational thought on the idea of ghosts. Strike another one down courtesy of my education! All told, I don't believe in ghosts.

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 02:06 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/marcusbroady/bob2/boyatgrave.jpg
This is no photoshop job. Youll either see the ghost or you wont....Has to be big because when you resize it you loose the qaulity far too greatly

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/marcusbroady/bob2/demension2.jpg
This is something I made in photoshop to represent what I once saw in the tv set as something ran towards me.....scared me to insanity just about.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/marcusbroady/bob2/ghost.jpg
Ive got lost more...lots more....

Chris
06-20-2006, 02:24 PM
I definitely believe that there's something much more than we see, but I don't particulary believe in ghosts. :)

Markus. D
06-20-2006, 02:49 PM
:(... I am scared :(...

Reine
06-20-2006, 02:50 PM

Ive seen them too and heard them. I tried to record them on tape at night. I opened up the player and the tape was ruined.

I have pictures of them if you truly want me to search for those pictures I will.

You dont need drugs to be/feel stoned.

Anyway, Ive taken photos that had wierd /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif in them, like a face in a window pane, or an orb in one corner (and the rest of the photo being blurred), and have not only seen things, but been physically touched (punched to be exact)

I used to think ghosts were a load of bs myself. If you can call em ghosts at all. Just another unexplained thing.

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 02:53 PM

You dont need drugs to be/feel stoned.

Anyway, Ive taken photos that had weird /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif in them, like a face in a window pane, or an orb in one corner (and the rest of the photo being blurred), and have not only seen things, but been physically touched (punched to be exact)

I used to think ghosts were a load of bs myself. If you can call em ghosts at all. Just another unexplained thing.

I know it was a bad idea but I started yet another ghost thread...but if you care to share those pictures I would love to see them in pms:)

Doomie
06-20-2006, 03:30 PM
I definitely believe that there's something much more than we see, but I don't particulary believe in ghosts. :)

Yea, pretty much.

Shaun
06-20-2006, 03:42 PM
I don't beleive in them but I'm not sure if I believe in them either.

bipper
06-20-2006, 03:49 PM
Demonic manifestations prehaps.

GHOST: The outward and visible sign of an inward fear.
-Ambrose Bierce

Old Manus
06-20-2006, 03:53 PM
I believe in Gh["]sts (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=20322)

No.78
06-20-2006, 03:55 PM
rofl. Um. No?

01 Rin
06-20-2006, 04:00 PM
I do believe in ghosts, but remember, not all ghosts are scary.

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 04:05 PM
I dont believe in the boogie man. I dont believe in casper or in ghosts moaning in chains . I have seen spirits though and I have them in many pictures.

Psychotic
06-20-2006, 05:41 PM
EoFF Interactive RPG time!

The question:

http://mysite.orange.co.uk/psychoticville/pokeghosts.jpg

If you choose YES, you may click this link. (http://mysite.orange.co.uk/psychoticville/pokeghostsyes.jpg)

If you choose NO, you may click this link. (http://mysite.orange.co.uk/psychoticville/pokeghostsno.jpg)

Good luck, adventurer.

kidney / theif
06-20-2006, 05:43 PM
I'll believe in them when I see them. Well, I don't want to see them.
*knocks on wood*
:( :cry:

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 05:54 PM
Whoever made this thread called out a part of me. The part that sees ghost and the obessesion of the whole thing is exploded inside of me...

Thanks.....:tongue:

Zell's Fists of Fury
06-20-2006, 06:07 PM
I'll believe it when I see it.
All the shows, all the testimonies I see and hear of ghosts and ghost encounters all sound and look fishy. Not once have I seen anything made made me go "oh/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif". With all the video and photo technology we have running around these days, it's so easy to manipulate things to make them look how they shouldn't. So yeah.

Anaisa
06-20-2006, 06:29 PM

You like fruitcake?! Now that's paranormal.

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 06:32 PM

You like fruitcake?! Now that's paranormal.
I honestly just like fruit Ive never had fruit cake. You're making me hungry....:(

escobert
06-20-2006, 11:27 PM
STOP SPAMMING >:(

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-21-2006, 03:31 AM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=85260