PDA

View Full Version : Obsessed with Final Fantasy...

Peter_20
06-20-2006, 01:38 PM
Anyone else in here who totally worships Final Fantasy?
I constantly listen to the music form the games, and I fantasize about living in one of the worlds; I replay every game all the time, and I play soundtracks for my parents.
I mean, I've got control over my "real" life, but Final Fantasy is a huge part of my life. :D

Flying Mullet
06-20-2006, 01:40 PM
I enjoy a FF game from time to time and the occasional FF post on these forums. That's about it. :mog:

Zeromus_X
06-20-2006, 01:43 PM
Not really FF, but a tri-Ace game...

Still, you can be a fan of something without automatically 'being obsessed' with it, especially if it has many memories for you.

~SapphireStar~
06-20-2006, 02:08 PM
Im not obessed with it. I have all the games released in the UK, the movie, FF8 figures, FF7, 8, 9, X, X2 and AC OSTs and the walkthroughs. But thats all.

Marluxiaswife
06-20-2006, 02:19 PM
I love Final Fantasy but i don't worship it,
i love the music from Final Fantasy More than real music today expect Christan Music, I like Final Fantasy Music and Christan Music.
I'm more of a Final Fantasy X-2 fan, i have the yuripa action figures in my room along with the games,pictures on my wall and in my folder :p

Crossblades
06-20-2006, 02:37 PM
I enjoy a FF game from time to time and the occasional FF post on these forums. That's about it. :mog:

Plus, I buy FF strategy guides for even though I don't need them

Dell
06-20-2006, 04:57 PM
When I have some free times: I'll play Final Fantasy
Before I go to school: I'll hear at least one Final Fantasy Music
Whenever my friends ask, What is your favourite thing: I'll jump and say 'FINAL FANTASY'
Whenever I go to the game shop: I'll ask about Final Fantasy
If I ever feel sad: I will play Final Fantasy to ease my sorrow!

I'm addicted to this game and I'm fans of Final Fantasy eventhough I hate X.
But I like Tales Series more. XD

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-20-2006, 04:57 PM
Well we all joined a site about Final Fantasy we state our opinion about Final Fantasy in threads even when the subject seems to be kind of dumb...so yes i think were kind of fanatic.

Mirage
06-20-2006, 05:14 PM
I'm a fan and a collector, but not obsessed, and definitely not a "fanboy".

Twilight Edge
06-20-2006, 05:35 PM
I have no money to buy action figures,sob..............:kaocry:

I'm just a fan but not a collector as per the reason stated above.

Mirage
06-20-2006, 05:37 PM
I only collect the actual games.

Ichimonji
06-20-2006, 05:59 PM
I'm actually pretty obsessed, as I collect everything Final Fantasy. I haven't disliked any game yet, and I listen to the music religiously. I'm pretty much a hardcore fanboy.

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-20-2006, 08:48 PM
Obsessed? Hardly. It's a likeable series, but I'm definitely not obsessed.

If we're talking Disgaea, however...

Tempest
06-20-2006, 09:47 PM
Eh, not as much as I did when I was younger. I still love the series and get every game that comes out but, meh.

DeathKnight
06-20-2006, 10:22 PM
I love 'em, some more than others, but they're all good.

Some FFs connect with you PERSONALLY, those are the ones I "worship" the most.

Meat Puppet
06-21-2006, 01:42 AM
I guess I was obsessed with FF7 when I first got it. I was always thinking about it and talking about it at school. I was really upset when the 3rd CD broke and I couldn't continue the game (and nobody would lend me their CD). It wore off pretty quick, though. I never experienced the effect again and no longer have such feelings for the game.

The series as a whole I have not been obsessed with. The only other Final Fantasy that has ever interested me enough to have me playing it for more than 10 minutes is IV.

Qurange
06-21-2006, 01:49 AM
Oh, I like the series, and all--it's fun, and interesting. I admit, though, I only actually fangirl over FF8; it's actually kind of crazy, but, there you go.

Marly
06-22-2006, 03:57 PM
I only recently got interested in FF. I'm not obsessed though (which is odd as I usually go into obsession mode over anything new I like). I just find it a fun, enjoyable way to waste my free time.

Chris
06-23-2006, 02:08 AM
I'm a self proclaimed FFIX fanboy, but I am not obsessed with any of the games. I mean, I love playing them from time to time, but I could, if need be, live without Final Fantasy in my life.

Galbadian Soldier
06-23-2006, 02:31 AM
I used to be a fanboy but never obsessed with the series(is that even possible? :D )but after FFX, X-2 and XI came out my faith in the series was waning but after playing XII(and the looks of XIII) my interest is coming back. :p

Christmas
06-23-2006, 05:11 AM
I guess I am obessed too but not to the extent of replaying the game over and over again. Just listening to the music and such.

Hambone
06-24-2006, 02:28 AM
Final Fantasy is my life. It's like a drug to me, kupo.

starseeker
06-24-2006, 12:12 PM
I'm a fan, I have almost all the games (except III) and download the music quite often.

Dreddz
06-24-2006, 09:20 PM
I wouldnt say I worship Final Fantasy in general, but I do have an obsession with FFVII. One day Ill make a shrine for the game :cool:

kikimm
06-25-2006, 06:41 AM
I was kinda obsessed with FFVIII for awhile I suppose. I couldn't get enough. Although I never bought any action figures or anything like that, that's not my thing.

Maybe I'd even like to say that I'm obsessed with the music, but I'm not. Some of the stuff is really good, but I'd never pay money for it. :monster:

What Flying Mullet said I guess.

feona17
06-28-2006, 06:17 AM
I came in late on the FF Frenzy. I've only played a couple, but I plan to order most of the other games when I get the time. I listen to their soundtracks all the time and I get really giddy whenever an FMV comes on. I have tons of FF artwork in my picture folders too hehe.

Jessweeee♪
06-30-2006, 04:07 PM
I am really obsessed, at it's hard because my parents HATE videogames. EVERYONE in my family hates video games except my little brother, and that can become a problem.

Wish I could afford a ps3 :(